Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. (37065 Views)

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Some men behave as if they will die if they don't have girlfriends..
Apart from sex I don't really see what a female can offer Mimi.

And when I need sex, I know where to go get it.

I'm allergic to these hoes

Uka adi hoe
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Then to hell with em hoes..

Even if you buy her heaven, she still gon fvck another nigga.

Better is a man who is not in a relationship with a woman. For his life will be longer than Tony Tyler's dick..

Sorry is your name
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by rexx07(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by rexx07(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
When I tell guys, be great in bed and everything shall be added unto you by women, they refused.

All they talk about is, "Make money make money." In truth, these guys aren't making money.

In my case and my students, women are scared to demand, let alone to smash the one they have.

In fact, they end up buying for us. Why? The answer is great sex and not being a pushover. If she misbehaves, she already knows it's the end of the relationship.

The way you handle a relationship determines if a woman will be bítchy or understanding. Too many weak men are the reason women act the way they do. I don't blame women, but wussy nice guys who give away their power for a lick of a pussy.

If you're a man, then don't worry. Read our relationship books and your game win the dating world would chat.

Check my signature or click the link below and download that free chat book to get started.
https://www.nairaland.com/4681347/

How would a girl you're meeting for the first time or you've never had sex with know you're good in bed, word of mouth abi?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

pls don't hudge people by the page u walked into their lives.

There are men who decided the won't keep women in their lives.

Not becos they are gay or it's spiritual. But because of the bad experienced they had with women in the past.
Do you know anyone of them, or you just assuming?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Do you know anyone of them, or you just assuming?
I am one of them.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
I am one of them.
You are relapsing... did you stop?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
I am one of them.
No Wanda!

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by VanillaIce5(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
The girl is a fool but sometimes guys usually show off too much. The guy has given the girl the impression that he can afford everything she needs but for the girl to do this shows how narrow minded she is.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
MariaLavina:
You are relapsing... did you stop?

Stop what?

I left that place last week..

Were you the one I told that change isn't automatic?

I've tried but I guess I gotta try harder.

It's not easy.

Imagine you had boyfriends and all of them stole from you. You gave up on em boyfriends since all that come closed, steals ya stuffs.

And people be talking about how good of a boyfriend they are and they haven't stole a dime since they were born.

What will be yo reaction?

Won't u think they are on some fake sh!ts. Cause every male that comes to u steal?

That is how it goes..

Just tryna change that notion.. It’s a gradual process.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ritylove(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

What advice can you give to women who depend on men for survival?

What advice can you give to women who after their men struggled hard to fulfilled their needs and wants, they still go fvck another nigga?

What advice can you give a brother who is thinking of becoming a gay simply because women aren't good as fun?
This are one of the reasons you always get banned on Nairaland
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
rexx07:

How would a girl you're meeting for the first time or you've never had sex with know you're good in bed, word of mouth abi?
The way you carry yourself. When you're great in bed, your confidence will be visible, not just noticable. Women can feel it without you bragging about it. You can't hide it.

It's an aural that can be felt or percieved by women. They are good at sniffing the truth and the real you like dogs. In the game of bedroom, there is no fake it till you make. If you don't truly know, even tram.adol will be tired of the man one day and say, "Bros, I don taya, try Via.gra."

Though, if you want our help in anything relationship or bedroom, we have the final solution. They're are in books and they work like magic. One of the reasons they aren't cheap, but affordable.

Read this: www.wetclef.com/topic206.htmlp
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
No Wanda!

So you see.?

U don't need to be gay or have some spiritual sh!ts before saying no to women.

They say; If you can't stay the heat, leave the kitchen. And that's what I did.

Relationship isn't meant for everybody.

Go ask Geneveive
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
pansophist:
You guys that bought expensive phones for women de try sha. I've only done that once, and it was for a girl I dated for four years, that even to a blind man, it was clear her love for me is real. It was iPhone 5 when it just came out, and she still uses the phone till now.

There will always be leaches out there. Materialism is women calling, that's the one non negotiable thing they need from men. Just as men want women for sex, women want men for the resources they can provide. That's their own way of objectifying men, but it's left for you to be that guy she will take for a ride.

And for a girl to display an unmitigated entitled level of materialism is something no man should tolerate.

She might also be fucking another dude, no woman stays on one dick for four yrs
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
ritylove:
This are one of the reasons you always get banned on Nairaland

I wanted to create a thread and ask fellow nlders if they do get ban like I do get. If No, then what's their secret.

I can't mention a week I don't get a ban.

Most of the bans for nothing fvcken reason.

I was banned on my main for advertising goods. I began to wonder what goods im selling that I had to advertise it.

I’ve sent mails to mods several times but no reply.

I got a ban for saying that Davido won't marry Chioma. That their relationship is staged.

I know the mod behind my bans. Myn is what The called the fvckboy.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by pansophist(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
rychard:

She might also be fucking another dude, no woman stays on one dick for four yrs

You may need to change this mindset about women. Surely, women do cheat, but there are still faithful women out there. I hope you find one that will deconstruct this belief you have.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Gkemz: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
How much has she contributed in the relationship except sex. Beauty without brain. Any woman who could not appreciate a little act of kindness can never appreciate even if it's in abundance.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by whales84: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
queensera:
According to her friend on Twitter, a lady has temperamentally destroyed her iPhone 7+ just because her boyfriend won’t buy her the all new iPhone XS Max.

The lady’s friend who took to Twitter to share the video of the destroyed gadget, wrote,

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because-her-boyfriend-refused-to-buy-her-iphone-xs-max-video/

she is a gold digger
undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by whales84: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=whales84 post=71578377]

she is a gold digger
Oh yes!
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ComedianzazaB(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
In Igbo land we call this Iberiberism, a Good example of Onye-Ara girl,, mad girl that can't sponsor herself a nice pant and Bra...

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by genius4real123: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
The lady must be possessed by legions of demons,as well as most women.I am glad i am not in a relationship with women.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 88Gadas(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
What d f**k? Dat babe no try.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by duptie(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
queensera:
According to her friend on Twitter, a lady has temperamentally destroyed her iPhone 7+ just because her boyfriend won’t buy her the all new iPhone XS Max.

The lady’s friend who took to Twitter to share the video of the destroyed gadget, wrote,

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfr

see her face lik mascurate.

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ttmax09(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngberry001:
She go still get mumu wey money dey scracth go buy her new angry nd all becos of a wide hole,,

see as her face look like a new born pig.

shege yarinya
Who is ur hausa teacher biko angry grin
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Irepib(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
queensera:

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because-her-boyfriend-refused-to-buy-her-iphone-xs-max-video/

can u imagine u broke iPhone ur boyfriend need to broke up with u ota Aje
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by airprinz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Uka adi hoe
No mind am, na eka omo be hoe
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

So you see.?

U don't need to be gay or have some spiritual sh!ts before saying no to women.

They say; If you can't stay the heat, leave the kitchen. And that's what I did.

Relationship isn't meant for everybody.

Go ask Geneveive
But do you mean that' for the rest of your life?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
But do you mean that' for the rest of your life?
Yes Sir.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by immaculate1234(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
are there still sensible guys like u on the planet? An illiterate in my street sent his gf to school. The girl came back only to start fucking his neighbour.... Yoruba Boyz and stupidity are like bread and butter. Edo no dey mumu near that extent

ur mouth long broda

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Legendkid: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
KMSunshine:
See her useless face. Why you nor go meet your papa to buy you iPhone Xs. Nonsense, you see iPhone 7 you get guts to destroy am, get luck say not be me be your guy I for break your head the same way you scatter the phone. Iranu

Check how many likes the guy below you got,
So using curse word and violence to express yourself
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by blueAgent(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thats why they endup been used for rituals by Yahooplus niggaz.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
Yes Sir.
Unless you decides to become a Reverend Father, otherwise I tell you this, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Seek for help man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC / Latest Transparent Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.