Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. (37071 Views)

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Sunymoore(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
The painful thing is, the girl is not that beautiful..
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by columbus007(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
queensera:
>>

WATCH HOW SHE DESTROYED THE PHONE & MORE PHOTOS OF HER HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because-her-boyfriend-refused-to-buy-her-iphone-xs-max-video/
stop posting nonsense when you do not have the videos.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ayokellany: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I am not surprised, why should I be? Naija girls are hoes.

This same thing happened to me when I bought Seyi one of my yoruba girlfriends Iphone6s plus back then. This ungrateful Yoruba girl is now telling me to buy her Iphone X. I felt so angry.

I told her okay, I will buy it for you. Let me see how it goes. The next day, I invited her over. After washing my dirty clothes, cleaned my house, cooked for me, I gave her the fvcking of her life.

After all that, I told her to unlock the Iphone and wipe it clean that I will get her the Iphone X but she can't be using two Iphones. She was smiling like a goat high on weed thinking she had won this time.

She did what I told her, then I took the phone from her, ordered her to leave my house. She cried but I didn't even bother to listen. I just threw 500 Naira note on her to transport herself back home. That was the end, I broke up with the yoruba slut for good.

The entirety of your tribe girls are worse than the most demanding Yoruba girl. I spite on your father’s grave.

4 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:
Dating a materialistic lady from a poor family is the worst thing that can happen to any guy.

They are pests, good at demanding what their father cannot provide for them.

Any guy who want to succeed without any drawback should listen to this bro.

No matter how beautiful and sexy a lady is, if she is materialistic and from a poor home, don't date her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by TemmyT002(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nice one. Keep it up.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by seunto(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Telling use about the stupid act that's the girls problem..
Bringing it on this page that's ar own problem
If the boyfriend agree to get her the phone that is there own problem ... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by anonymous1759(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
No
queensera:
According to her friend on Twitter, a lady has temperamentally destroyed her iPhone 7+ just because her boyfriend won’t buy her the all new iPhone XS Max.

The lady’s friend who took to Twitter to share the video of the destroyed gadget, wrote,

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because-her-boyfriend-refused-to-buy-her-iphone-xs-max-video/

Definition of a lazy girl,I repeat definition of a lazy girl. No hard working human will destroy her property intentionally just to get a new one. Her father can't buy her nokia touch if you look closely!!! All these sugar daddies day cause poo.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
This is another reason I don't need em hoes in my life..

Why can't she buy whatever she wants for herself?

Fvck y'all leeches..
Oga leave that thing, if you're up to the age of being with a woman or even being married and you don't have any, then two things are involve: It's either you're a GAY or you're under spiritual chastisement. Don't use what you never knew will ever happen as an excuse over your own ignorance (that's if you meant your words).

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Tollzara(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Marry this kind of animal at your own peril. This one can burn down a house because you refused to buy her the latest car.

She's death.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by millionboi2: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:
Dating a materialistic lady from a poor family is the worst thing that can happen to any guy.

They are pests, good at demanding what their father cannot provide for them.
u don finish dem

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by millionboi2: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Oga leave that thing, if you're up to the age of being with a woman or even being married and you don't have any, then two things are involve: It's either you're a GAY or you're under spiritual chastisement. Don't use what you never knew will ever happen as an excuse over your own ignorance (that's if you meant your words).
how do u mean?........so u can't stay som months without fvk ?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by DrTims(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Really? Are you also rich? cheesy
Millenniumlady:
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen angry
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by afroxyz: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
After the hoes would be claiming feminism and equal rights
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
millionboi2:
how do u mean?........so u can't stay som months without fvk ?
I'm even still a Virgin, but I thought he meant he never want to have them in his life.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by udemzyudex(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

This same thing happened to me when I bought Seyi one of my yoruba girlfriends Iphone6s plus back then. This ungrateful Yoruba girl is now telling me to buy her Iphone X. I felt so angry.

I told her okay, I will buy it for you. Let me see how it goes. The next day, I invited her over. After washing my dirty clothes, cleaned my house, cooked for me, I gave her the fvcking of her life.

After all that, I told her to unlock the Iphone and wipe it clean that I will get her the Iphone X but she can't be using two Iphones. She was smiling like a goat high on weed thinking she had won this time.

She did what I told her, then I took the phone from her, ordered her to leave my house. She cried but I didn't even bother to listen. I just threw 500 Naira note on her to transport herself back home. That was the end, I broke up with the yoruba slut for good.

Confirm story teller.

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by millionboi2: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
I'm even still a Virgin, but I thought you meant you never want to have them in your life.
haba......thy atimes u will like to tink tinz out on ur own
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Millenniumlady(f): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
DrTims:
Really? Are you also rich? cheesy
Yes rich in the spirit cool
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Gabriel004: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

You mean you have to write all these lies just for likes. Omo i respect your hustle and the way you lie o. Beside, whate is the title of this your movie?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Gabriel004: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
are there still sensible guys like u on the planet? An illiterate in my street sent his gf to school. The girl came back only to start fucking his neighbour.... Yoruba Boyz and stupidity are like bread and butter. Edo no dey mumu near that extent
You are more mumu than the yoruba boys if you believe that story. So someoney wey struggle buy techno phone go buy iphone for someone.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:

are u part of those u belivd that a man can't stay without a woman if he isn't gay?

Are u part of those who think marriage is a MUST for all?

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by BuzoDeGr8: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na the guy that kept this kind of white bleached imbecilic hoe as a gal friend all these while I dey pity cuz as she destroyed this expensive phone without remorse is how she would have ruin the guy's life without any regrets. Guys be careful ooh cuz its not anything thing feminine deserves keeping as a companion so as the reverse which is the case.

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

are u part of those u belivd that a man can't stay without a woman if he isn't gay?

Are u part of those who think marriage is a MUST for all?
No! Like I said before, I'm still a Virgin.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
No! Like I said before, I'm still a Virgin.
That doesnt answer my qustn.... What makes u think if a manis of age to keep a woman but refused to keep one. Then it is either he's a gay or spiritual?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by D1zion: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
This is another reason I don't need em hoes in my life..

Why can't she buy whatever she wants for herself?

Fvck y'all leeches..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by taytee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Eddisboi:
the girl dey mad,make her father go buy am for her,stupid girl,omo fobojono..
Lolssss
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AceDomino(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ladies/girls and ojukokoro (covetousness)
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Spoilt lady, she should go and work for her money.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
That doesnt answer my qustn.... What makes u think if a manis of age to keep a woman but refused to keep one. Then it is either he's a gay or spiritual?
Because those are commonly obtainable in such cases but does not represent the entire justification.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
queensera:
According to her friend on Twitter, a lady has temperamentally destroyed her iPhone 7+ just because her boyfriend won’t buy her the all new iPhone XS Max.

The lady’s friend who took to Twitter to share the video of the destroyed gadget, wrote,

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Source:

this woman is Bae
she knows what she's worth
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Disco001: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Because those are commonly obtainable in such cases but does not represent the entire justification.

pls don't hudge people by the page u walked into their lives.

There are men who decided the won't keep women in their lives.

Not becos they are gay or it's spiritual. But because of the bad experienced they had with women in the past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC / Latest Transparent Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.