Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Shocker!!dating A Married Man Justified By This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker!!dating A Married Man Justified By This Lady (367 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker!!dating A Married Man Justified By This Lady by Drbike: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Her name is olabunmi Akindele and this is what she posted on this facebook forum and it's even her first post too.
Admin pls approve
let people hear my story
I saw an article few weeks back where someone said "Ladies, your future husband can be a married man" walking down the memory lane, I remembered my story, I remember when I was a teen, I used to say I can never in my entire life date a married man...
I was 20 when I met this young, good looking, caring and rich man, I knew he was married, I just couldn't help it. I fell for him .. He was married with a kid
Then he always tells me that he wished he met me b4 his wife that he wld have married me (though I thought it was their normal slangs) He was the second man in my life after I got disvirgined, I noticed I couldn't bring myself to allow anoda man touch me. He takes care of my needs, always careful in the oza room, we wer more like best friends, we gist, we talk, we laugh and whenever we part he was always sad becos he said his wife is the boring type
His wife later got pregnant for baby number 2, unfortunately she died during childbirth but the baby was alive. We parted ways. He mourned her for 2years
We lost contacts while I went for service
All these while I still think of him, never dated anoda guy
Our paths later crossed, I even thought he must have gotten married but no
He was hoping we'd meet someday, we met and we got married
I'm proud to tell u guys that I'm a proud mother of 3kids
God blessed me with my own child, and I've never for one day treated his kids differently
They are all my kids, and I love them
I'm happy I didn't listen to pple but rather I followed my heart
We've been married for 4yrs now and I still feel I got married yday
I married my best friend
My future husband was indeed a married man
Please is her story justifiable ? The link for the naysayer https://m./1397412027033037?view=permalink&id=2259151124192452&refid=18&__tn__=%2As-R

(1) (Reply)

15 Breath Taking Words That Can Make A Guy Fall For You Immediately Even When He / Are You Finding It Hard Pulling Out Of Heartbreak? Check This Out! / When People Say I Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.