Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,216 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max (436 Views)

Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by GistersNG: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2018
A lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max...

As shared by her friend...

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Gist via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-destroys-iphone-7-boyfriend-refused-buy-iphone-xs-max

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by GistersNG: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2018

Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by highqueen(f): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by ArcFresky(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
It can't just be because of iPhone 7+....
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2018
I suspect it was going to be one fake Instagram or Twitter story. I just opened the thread to confirm.
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Millenniumlady(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2018
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen angry Now look the mess she's done to herself
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Millenniumlady(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2018
ArcFresky:
It can't just be because of iPhone 7+....
Where you there ?

Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Fiducia: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Originalsly: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2018
....and mods find this is great for front page. ....since we are not moving to another forum...mods ibe bringing the other forum to us.
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by chiunlimited(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen angry Now look the mess she's done to herself
don't worry the broke guys are coming for you grin

Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Fierce11: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Remove the 'e' from hoe and it will still sound the same.. add 'w' and 'r' to hoe and the 'w h o r e' must remain the same.. smh.. i pity the vagabond that is licking this LovePeddler's poo
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
My girlfriend should try this nonsense and see the speed i will use to buy her a nokia torchlight. What a self entitled little biatch that girl is.

Nobody owes you anything B!!!
Re: Lady Destroys Iphone 7+ Because Her Boyfriend Refused To Buy Her Iphone XS Max by Tamarapetty(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Stupid spoilt brat

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation A Good Idea!! / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.