Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) (35561 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Hardeysolution(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
how did we get here? it's been a while since 1914.

video doesn't mean it's true.

who and how was he beaten

when APC chieftain was killed....did you ask for how we got here....

I am almost getting annoyed
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by dejavo: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria politics is so complex to d extent that the attack on this man could be staged by pdp. Even if the state govt wants to launch an attack on pdp members,i think they can never identify themselves at state govt thugs...shit hole country
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by blackpanda: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
thunder74:
We warned the people in 2015 that they are bringing evil to the Nation by voting APC, they refused to hear. Now they can see. This is just the beginning.

Kikikiki

A won wailers
grin

Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by HolyClement001(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
what a fail democracy fail country we live in
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Roger3D(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
thunder74:
We warned the people in 2015 that they are bringing evil to the Nation by voting APC, they refused to hear. Now they can see. This is just the beginning.
Go siddon for gutter. We ain't voting PDP ever

1 Like

Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calers:
Sorry mr man,the same way I was attacked by Saraki thugs in 2011 election .

So Buhari's "change" means what?
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by sanchybaby: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
thunder74:

May your moniker fire you 74 times again and again

���� tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by diegwu02: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Aplaudez:
This country is in trouble!

Come 2019
what trouble? stop prophesying doom for yourself
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Princedapace(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
We are crazy in this country because we support evil since it fabours us..

Any ways, God must let my processing work so that I leave this country soon..

Naija no fit change..

Check my profile to see how I work and make money as a freelancer online..
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
oladele00:
The election that brought fayose into power in 2014 was the most bloody election in the history of Nigeria. The inhuman role of obanikoro and the rest can't be forget in a hurry... They started it and they should be ready to dance onecorner to it...PMB till 2023

raumdeuter:
Throwback Thursday

How the PDP conducted Ekiti 2014 election

Security operatives have arrested prominent members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 16 local government areas of Ekiti State ahead of tomorrow’s governorship election.

In something like a commando raid in a movie, joint teams of security operatives comprising the army, mobile police and State Security Services (SSS) this evening embarked on the indiscriminate arrests and generally terrorizing people.

Among those arrested, in Iye Ekiti, the headquarters of Ilejemeje Local Government, Mr. Olaiya Popoolati was picked up by the security men and whisked away to an unknown destination. Another leader, Chief Kehinde Babatola who was also earmarked for arrest, had his wife picked up when he could not be found at home

http://saharareporters.com/2014/06/20/ekiti-under-siege-security-operatives-arrest-apc-leaders-invade-home-governor-fayemis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by kunle75(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
How did we get here as a nation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcyvlW8TpM

As much as I condemned electoral violence in its totality and commiserate with my lawyer bro who was attacked.
In its statement he was asked if he's an electoral observer he said no and said he was invited by seun okinbaloye of channels tv to come and contribute his own observations to the event. Why not stayed with your host who probably would have some security protections around instead of going to a place where you're eventually attacked by thugs, for his own safety. We all knows that politics in naija is always do or die and most times it won't involve the politicians family but instead a passerby .
Next time i will advise bro to always take precautions in such situations to prevent such occurrences if there would be any.
Sorry oooo naija shaaa
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Benekruku(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Look at his face

They did not even beat him well

I wont pay the thugs if I sent them
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by kunle75(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Princedapace:
We are crazy in this country because we support evil since it fabours us..

Any ways, God must let my processing work so that I leave this country soon.

Naija no fit change..

Check my profile to see how I work and make money as a freelancer online..

You cracked my ribs with the bolded
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by kunle75(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Roger3D:
Go siddon for gutter. We ain't voting PDP ever

Abeg tell him as if pdp is any way better than apc.
No be them come pack dem selves full apc?

Him name na idiota
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by ohiku4every1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beating
killing
molesting
rigging
vote buying

all I care for is official announcement by the INEC

WELCOME THE INCOMING GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE

APC!
CHANGE
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by donb06: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calers:
7 years and no progress How old were u then and now??
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
FFK AND FAYOSE SAW DIS CUMIN, BT NDI YORUBA DID'nt listen. God wil interven
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Praktikals(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
But why did he prefer to grant interview instead of rushing to the hospital to get medical attention. It looks staged Or maybe he was found involved in vote buying, box snatching or other vices pdp is notorious for
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
thunder74:
We warned the people in 2015 that they are bringing evil to the Nation by voting APC, they refused to hear. Now they can see. This is just the beginning. Their supporters too will not be spared when the time comes but by then, it is too late. People of good conscience can now see the difference between GEJ and PMB.

The most painful part is that it will be very difficult to take power back from them because they are heartless, shameless and evil.
Bro go and sit down! There is no difference between GEJ and PMB we all know what happened before, during and after elections in Ekiti. PDP is even worst than APC in terms of violence, check the statistics in Rivers State for example. Time to do away with both APC and PDP.
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Everyone be chieftain now, even riff-raffs...nawa o. grin
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calers:

Same APC. Cos saraki was APC in 2011
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
People Deceive People really be thinking they can win Osun State.

Never Again
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by babsthegreat: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP must win
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
If Buhari doesnt die by next year, then there is no god.
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
There is a country call "shitthole" with a "lifeless" leader in a political party call "Against People's Choice" has done the evil again in Osun
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Demust Crazy
What is this one saying ??
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by RevenGeMission: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
kukuma field jonathan against Buhari as see defeat 2.0
Adakintroy:
Let pdp enjoy. It was your key men who defected to apc to help them win ( tribalism )

The more apc kill off democray. The more Jonathan in spirit is exalted.

Just wait till final elections come 2019..you will all see apc in all its greed, anger and desperation glory.

I swear you will wish Jonathan come back. Many of you will watch helplessly. It's not a prophesy..

It's just the truth yet to come.

Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
How did we get here as a nation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcyvlW8TpM

Osun people are crying because Apc has emerged victorious...Lmao.
Voting for dictator Buahri was the worst mistake people made in 2015 even though i never participated.
Dont waste your time shouting get your PVC Cos IT WONT COUNT.
Only death will chase PMB out of offfice;ur prayers will NEVER DO anything likewise your PVC.
3 things will get Nigeria better:
its either we Restructure;Divide or Revolute..
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Praktikals(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
diegwu02:
grin grin
He would be asked to identify the suspects in a line up of 90,000 osun civil service workers
Bros, abeg no kee me with laff. Who car jam deh kram plate number?
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by BabaO2: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
pleasing to see david adeleke and his boy dele momodu keep quite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.