Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) (35558 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Praktikals(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
wink
CodeinBrain110:
interesting
Nairaland na software abi codein diet deh worry you?
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Moukandjo: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
thunder74:
We warned the people in 2015 that they are bringing evil to the Nation by voting APC, they refused to hear. Now they can see. This is just the beginning. Their supporters too will not be spared when the time comes but by then, it is too late. People of good conscience can now see the difference between GEJ and PMB.

The most painful part is that it will be very difficult to take power back from them because they are heartless, shameless and evil.
Which Ebelemi are you talking about? Is it the one that mercilessly rigged Ekiti in 2014 in favour of Fayose that you're talking about? You think we've forgotten Obanikoro & the leaked audio?
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Aplaudez(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
diegwu02:
what trouble? stop prophesying doom for yourself
it's okay, let's see!!!

I'll keep the link and qoute you back after feb 2019
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Baawaa(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thank God, you are not killed grin grin grin grin
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by diegwu02: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Aplaudez:
it's okay, let's see!!!

I'll keep the link and qoute you back after feb 2019
he heard this pre 2015
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
oladele00:
The election that brought fayose into power in 2014 was the most bloody election in the history of Nigeria. The inhuman role of obanikoro and the rest can't be forget in a hurry... They started it and they should be ready to dance onecorner to it...PMB till 2023
So what happened to PDP the following year after Ekiti 2014? Hope Buhari will allow a free and fair election next year just like Jonathan did in 2015.
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Realberg:
What is this one saying ??

Take your time
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Legendkid: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

They smashed stone on your head and you didn't die!!!

Anyways, I've completely washed my hands off anything that has "Nigeria in it!

@58 Nigeria is still suckling!"

It seems you know absolutely nothing about the human body...
It's resistance and ability to survive in the strangest of times
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by kkboy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Story

Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
sad
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Take your time
Thats a very odd way to see the situation! You'd better clarify on your post.
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
gmercy713:
This comeback is just sensational.

There will be ROI on #10,000 distributed at Olode village by APC.

PDP will be heading to court as usual to claim the unimaginable.

Osun state indigenes can keep the white handkerchief against 2019 election for high pay during the Presidential election.

Attached is how Nigerians will laugh at State of Osun indigenes if we hear any complain against the elected government.

U be nairalander wey sabi grin. Remember, PDP shared money too
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kennydoc:

So what happened to PDP the following year after Ekiti 2014? Hope Buhari will allow a free and fair election next year just like Jonathan did in 2015.

Free and fair election in 2015 when card readers were not used in South South and South East thereby recording 97% registered voters turn out and 95% of the votes for PDP. Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
maasoap:

Free and fair election in 2015 when card readers were not used in South South and South East thereby recording 97% registered voters turn out and 95% of the votes for PDP. Continue deceiving yourself

Oga, there was no 95% turn out in the South East in 2015. As a matter of fact, South East had their worst voters turn out ever. Say what you know.
What we had in 2015 is the best version of free and fair election we can have considering the way Nigeria is presently structured. The North – South dichotomy will always make a perfect election impossible, but a manageable election is possible and that is what we had in 2015.
The possible malpractices in Rivers and few other South South states were a little attempt by PDP to counter what APC did in Kano State where Buhari got 1.8m votes and there were no invalid votes. We remember how Kano REC and his entire family was murdered shortly after. The rest of the northern states especially Katsina, Jigawa etc all had votes that were equally inflated for Buhari.
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by nifty60(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
sureheaven:
This country is in trouble!
Come 2019

Oga Ade it’s the Nigeria u are that’s in trouble not the one I am.
keep lying to urself
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by adm212144: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2018
dabiriy:
Nigeria politics has been like this PDP did same thing back 2015 is Apc turn now if PDP take over again they will do same thing. I don't pity anybody.
stop this nonsense comments. I pray it should happen to you or your family.you don't have shame at all .instead if you to sit down think and use you senses .I can see you have limited yourself only to comment and hopelessness. I pity you
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by adm212144: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=dabiriy post=71580205]Nigeria politics has been like this PDP did same thing back 2015 is Apc turn now if PDP take over again they will do same thing. I don't pity anybody.[/qhjuote]
stop this nonsense comments. I pray it should happen to you or your family.you don't have shame at all .instead if you to sit down think and use you senses .I can see you have limited yourself only to comment and hopelessness. I pity you
Re: Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) by naijajobx: 6:00am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.