Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? (20015 Views)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Living Together Before Marriage: Gain Or Pain? / Pleasure Or Pain? What Does Her Moan Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Have you ever cried during lovemaking?

Was it out of intense palpable pleasure or out of pains? or both??

Men are also invited to contribute, as women on here are super conservative and usually shy away from discussing their sex life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by yarimo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am here to read lies

2 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
yarimo:
I am here to read lies
Share your opinion, amigo.

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Theory2022: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
H0w pesin lyk we: wit small prick go make woman cry Buh wait a minute mr bigCOCK iz c0min to tell uz a story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by LUGBE: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Seriously not all topics should flag in this forum, the op have sisters or mother to ask this naughty question.

I am really pissed with this question

7 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
LUGBE:
Seriously not all topics should flag in this forum, the op have sisters or mother to ask this naughty question.

If everyone discusses everything he thinks and feels with his family members alone, then what is the need for social media?

Why are you in the Romance Section where topics like this are for. Or are you a learner

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Smartini:
If everyone discusses everything he thinks and feels with his family members alone, then what is the need for social media?

Why are you in the Romance Section where topics like this are for. Or are you a learner
Please, kindly ignore trolls.

4 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
You just seek attention. Nothing more. Go and make good use of your articulation and leave this dumb forum alone.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by swiz123(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
You just seek attention. Nothing more. Go and make good use of your articulation and leave this dumb forum alone.

He will, after you

7 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Not a single response concerning the topic of discourse. This forum can't match up to Reddit's standards considering they were created the same damn year. I'm not even surprised.

I made a somewhat similar topic on Reddit's r/sex/ and was amazed how the Americans freely expressed themselves and shared their experiences.
I even learnt a lot, as it turned out to be a highly interactive thread.

So I did same here, and what do we have? Hypocritical dumb peeps coming to claim how they're upset about the question and sh1t. Seriously? On a romance section? What are you? 5 years old? It's 2018 guys, stop with the stone age mentality.

Off to Reddit joor. Damn!!

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Theory2022:
H0w pesin lyk we: wit small prick go make woman cry Buh wait a minute mr bigCOCK iz c0min to tell uz a story
smiley
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
neither pain nor out of pleasure but plain (FAKE)

imagine a woman who has bornt 5 children or olosho shouting ish ash ish during sex, isn't that fake?.

it's more like dipping a needle in a well.

meanwhile, Earn bitcoin online today with Auto mine tricks
free.

I've made $500 worth of bitcoin this month so far, you can DM me if you want the proof.

check my signature.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Ralphjoe(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Not a single response concerning the topic on discourse. This forum can't match up to Reddit's standards considering they were created the same damn year. I'm not even surprised.

I made a somewhat similar topic on Reddit's r/sex/ and was amazed how the Americans freely expressed themselves and shared their experiences.

So I did same here, and what do we have? Hypocritical dumb peeps coming to claim how they're upset about the question and sh1t. Seriously? On a romance section? What are you? 5 years old? It's 2018 guys, stop with the stone age mentality.

Don't mind them bro, as for the topic, most girls i have interacted with always say that it's a mixture of pain and pleasure especially when the dude's tool is so big.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Not a single response concerning the topic on discourse. This forum can't match up to Reddit's standards considering they were created the same damn year. I'm not even surprised.

majority of Nigerian girls are hypocrite they will rather keep their damn sex life to themselves than share. But white girls are always free to express and share their sexual life that's why white girls always top.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ralphjoe:
Don't mind them bro, as for the topic, most girls i have interacted with always say that it's a mixture of pain and pleasure especially when the dude's tool is so big.
Painful pleasure. It's interesting how intense orgasm can trigger tears of pleasure. Amazing emotions. smiley
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
majority of Nigerian girls are hypocrite, that's why white girls always top.
You're totally right. You need to read the responses from those girls on Reddit, on sex matters. They say it like it is, no time. Life is too short. grin
The thing is, you get to learn a lot from them.

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by DaddyNimo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
crying during sex is usually out of:
1) extreme pains, when the guy is too rough or is hitting her cervix too much.
2) extreme pleasure, when you're hitting the right spot and she's just happy and tears falls out.
3) extreme guilt, when she doesn't wanna have sex but she has no choice, more like a willing rape. examples are when she has to pick weda to get thrown out in the midnight or knack, or knack to get job, etc
as a guy it's your job to ask and be such which is which...but most importantly it isn't a good thing for a girl to cry while knacking.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:
crying during sex is usually out of:
1) extreme pains, when the guy is too rough or is hitting her cervix too much.
2) extreme pleasure, when you're hitting the right spot and she's just happy and tears falls out.
3) extreme guilt, when she doesn't wanna have sex but she has no choice, more like a willing rape. examples are when she has to pick weda to get thrown out in the midnight or knack, or knack to get job, etc
as a guy it's your job to ask and be such which is which...but most importantly it isn't a good thing for a girl to cry while knacking.
Succinctly put.

I guess most men would like it that her tears is as a result of the mind blowing tinglings of passion she's engulfed in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You're totally right. You need to read the responses from those girls on Reddit, on sex matters. They say it like it is, no time. Life is too short. grin
The thing is, you get to learn a lot from them.
In fact I admire them always free to express their sexual life no big deal.
I've learnt a lot from Quora & Reddit. Unlike our Nigerian girls wey dey always hide everything behind bedsheets. For what reason sef? they want make people think say they are holy?. They corrupt pass white girls.

19 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Dreyl(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:

This is the same reason why I spend most of my time on Reddit, those guys are very matured, free and intelligent, they won't hide anything unlike this forum where kids dominate, all they know is insult and stupidity. I only come here to check some local news and log out, it ain't like before when I was very active here. alot of immature kids and pretenders has taken over this forum, it's such a pity and also the MODs, they are the worst ever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dreyl:
This is the same reason why I spend most of my time on Reddit, those guys are very matured, free and intelligent, they won't hide anything unlike this forum where kids dominate, all they know is insult and stupidity. I only come here to check some local news and log out, it ain't like before when I was very active here. alot of immature kids and pretenders has taken over this forum, it's such a pity and also the MODs, they are the worst ever.
No be lie bro. Such a shame.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
It's a mixture of both most times

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
We fake it

The only person that can cry out in vain is a virgin. If she is not a virgin forget it

She is a expired walking corpse

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
We fake it

The only person that can cry out in vain is a virgin. If she is not a virgin forget it

She is a expired walking corpse
shocked
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by ufuosman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Some are pleasure why some are pains

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by MrSensor(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Not a single response concerning the topic of discourse. This forum can't match up to Reddit's standards considering they were created the same damn year. I'm not even surprised.

OK
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Have you ever cried during lovemaking?

Was it out of intense palpable pleasure or out of pains? or both??

Men are also invited to contribute, as women on here are super conservative and usually shy away from discussing their sex life.

I don't know why u brought this topic here.

Don't u know that naija women shy away from sex discusions?

They act like the don't like sex but in private they are the most sex freak on earth.

I bet u no lady will come to this thread to give u the answers u are lookin for.

Hypocrite is their middle name.

8 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oreofepeters:
In fact I admire them always free to express their sexual life no big deal.
I've learnt a lot from Quora & Reddit. Unlike our Nigerian girls wey dey always hide everything behind bedsheets. For what reason sef? they want make people think say they are holy?. They corrupt pass white girls.

below is a Nigerian lady mentality.

Man: Babe can u tell me ur sex fantasies, ur favorite positions and all that.

Lady: (talkin to herself) if I tell this man ehn, he will think I am a spoil lady. He will see me as a wh0re. Let me just pretend.

Man: Babe what's keepin u from answering?

Lady: oh! Sorry. To be honest with u, I don't have any fantasy. I don't have favorite sex position. I don't even like sex.

Man: Hmmm! Why don't u like sex?

Lady: Dear can we change the topic pls...

Man: change the topic to what?

Lady: hmm! Dear, remember that bag I told u about?

Man: yes, what's about it?

Lady: I need money to get it tomorow. The woman says she will sell if out if I don't pay tomoro.

This same lady is a wh0re and a cheat.
Bloody hypocrites.

Have a sex convo with a white girl and feel the different.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2018
93Miles:

below is a Nigerian lady mentality.

Man: Babe can u tell me ur sex fantasies, ur favorite positions and all that.

Lady: (talkin to herself) if I tell this man ehn, he will think I am a spoil lady. He will see me as a wh0re. Let me just pretend.

Man: Babe what's keepin u from answering?

Lady: oh! Sorry. To be honest with u, I don't have any fantasy. I don't have favorite sex position. I don't even like sex.

Man: Hmmm! Why don't u like sex?

Lady: Dear can we change the topic pls...

Man: change the topic to what?

Lady: hmm! Dear, remember that bag I told u about?

Man: yes, what's about it?

Lady: I need money to get it tomorow. The woman says she will sell if out if I don't pay tomoro.

This same lady is a wh0re and a cheat.
Bloody hypocrites.

Have a sex convo with a white girl and feel the different.
Broda I tire, I don't know when they will change this demented mentality, maybe when pig fly. Majority of Nigerian girls are wh0re hiding under the bedsheets but they always claim holy pass white girls. is that not hypocrisy?.

I know when judgement day comes, it will start with nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Broda I tire, I don't know when they will change this demented mentality, maybe when pig fly. Majority of Nigerian girls are wh0re hiding under the bedsheets but they always claim holy pass white girls. is that not hypocrisy?.

I know when judgement day comes, it will start with nigerians.

The best is your boycott them.

They will never changed.

Hustle hard make money, travel abroad going find white pvssy and relax with.

I have never had a boring convo with a white lady before.

5 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by 93Miles: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2018
LUGBE:

No one forced u to open their thread.. Run out u hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by haryomikun(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2018
FRoosevelt:

How come Nairaland is carrying the fault of its members?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.