Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? (20191 Views)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Living Together Before Marriage: Gain Or Pain? / Pleasure Or Pain? What Does Her Moan Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
So a lady sleeping with a married man probably has a good heart. I should even cheer her on
yea probably!! have you read a story about RAHAB?
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Divay22(f): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Guys should stop calling ladies derogatory names only then are we going to be free.
How do we open up on sexually related issues like this, when one useless troll is on the lookout warming up to call us olosho and not so pleasant words that can make one depress if she's doesn't have a thick skin.

Before pointing one finger at us remember the remaining four are pointing back at you.
We can never stop our hypocritical act until y'all stop judging us.

7 Likes

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by AryEmber(f): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yea probably!! have you read a story about RAHAB?
No, what's it about?
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Divay22(f): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2018
93Miles:

below is a Nigerian lady mentality.

Man: Babe can u tell me ur sex fantasies, ur favorite positions and all that.

Lady: (talkin to herself) if I tell this man ehn, he will think I am a spoil lady. He will see me as a wh0re. Let me just pretend.

Man: Babe what's keepin u from answering?

Lady: oh! Sorry. To be honest with u, I don't have any fantasy. I don't have favorite sex position. I don't even like sex.

Man: Hmmm! Why don't u like sex?

Lady: Dear can we change the topic pls...

Man: change the topic to what?

Lady: hmm! Dear, remember that bag I told u about?

Man: yes, what's about it?

Lady: I need money to get it tomorow. The woman says she will sell if out if I don't pay tomoro.

This same lady is a wh0re and a cheat.
Bloody hypocrites.

Have a sex convo with a white girl and feel the different.
Why do you always look for possible means to castigate Nigerian ladies?
You disgust me angry

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
No, what's it about?
it's a biblical story about a prostitute who saved herself and her household during God's wrath.

A lot people saw her as a prostitute but God saw her in a peculiar way and used her to fulfill his promise...
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:
Why do you always look for possible means to castigate Nigerian ladies? You disgust me angry
but he's saying the fact, focus on the message not him....
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Divay22(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
but he's saying the fact, focus on the message not him....
Shut up!
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:

Shut up!
truth hurt but I give pain pills....
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by AryEmber(f): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
it's a biblical story about a prostitute who saved herself and her household during God's wrath.

A lot people saw her as a prostitute but God saw her in a peculiar way and used her to fulfill his promise...
Oh, I remember her now. Rahab was a prostitute, a job she was certainly not proud of. It's not the same with a lady after a married man.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Divay22(f): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
truth hurt but I sell pain pills....
Truth only hurts when one is guilty.
Whatever bullshit he said, won't and can never affect me.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Oh, I remember her now. Rahab was a prostitute, a job she was certainly not proud of. It's not the same with a lady after a married man.
she was proud of the job, well I don't wanna argue that let's deviate...

what I'm tryna say is, God searches through the heart we can only see the outer body but God sees our innermost self..
hence we shouldn't be quick to judge people...
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2018
Divay22:

Truth only hurts when one is guilty.
Whatever bullshit he said, won't and can never affect me.
good to hear you are not guilty of this....
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by AryEmber(f): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
she was proud of the job, well I don't wanna argue that let's deviate...

what I'm tryna say is, God searches through the heart we can only see the outer body but God sees our innermost self..
hence we shouldn't be quick to judge people...
You don't do a thing considered wrong and expect people not to judge. We are humans not God!
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
You don't do a thing considered wrong and expect people not to judge. We are humans not God!
yea people judge but that does not mean that judgement is accepted by God....

Don't be surprised a lot of people that have been judged and executed by their fellow humans will be raised up back to life on judgement day..
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by AryEmber(f): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yea people judge but that does not mean that judgement is accepted by God....
It does not have to be. Since you know God's judgement is the ultimate, try and live according to the way he wants.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
It does not have to be. Since you know God's judgement is the ultimate, try and live according to the way he wants.
exactly that's the point I'm tryna buttress..

check my last sentence on your previous mention..
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by AryEmber(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
exactly that's the point I'm tryna buttress..

check my last sentence on your previous mention..
I'm exhausted. My own is sha that if you do something I feel it's wrong, I'll point it out to you and riddicule you if there's no remorse on your part. Do I care if you like it or not? No!
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
I'm exhausted. My own is sha that if you do something I feel it's wrong, I'll point it out to you and riddicule you if there's no remorse on your part. Do I care if you like it or not? No!
well that's cool, I like that first part......

......no better you than you are....
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by AryEmber(f): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
well that's cool, I like that first part......

......no better you than you are....
Abi na, any other me is a counterfeit
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Abi na, any other me is a counterfeit
lol if you say so AryEmber, you got that name from a movie I guess...
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by AryEmber(f): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
lol if you say so AryEmber, you got that name from a movie I guess...
Na, I didn't know there's a movie with such title.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Oreofepeters: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Na, I didn't know there's a movie with such title.
well it's all good....
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by okwabayi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
FRoosevelt:
smiley I wasn't born last night my friend, I know real orgasms when I see them. smiley

I'm always thankful for the ability I have, to make these young women rediscover their true orgasmic feelings and the satisfaction of which such brings.

Trust me. wink
A lot of women worldwide orgasm during sexual activity. Making a woman cum is not a special ability.
If the reports were true that only a few women achieve orgasm then why do they still have sex anyway? It is no different from men-hating feminists who claim they dislike everything masculine but still pleasure themselves with love machines.
By the way, if a woman achieves orgasms via stimulation using her fingers then why can't the average man hit her spot better?

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by okwabayi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
This was a nice thread before it got derailed.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:

A lot of women worldwide orgasm during sexual activity. Making a woman cum is not a special ability.
If the reports were true that only a few women achieve orgasm then why do they still have sex anyway? It is no different from men-hating feminists who claim they dislike everything masculine but still pleasure themselves with love machines.
By the way, if a woman achieves orgasms via stimulation using her fingers then why can't the average man hit her spot better?
Sure, women, like men are capable of achieving orgasm and even multiple orgasms.

What I implied as 'orgasm' in the context of my discourse though, was such which is capable of eliciting tears of pleasure, which definitely is special. Please note.

To your question.

The human anatomical architecture and functions are designed in such a way that certain parts of the body are popuplated or if you like, supplied with more nerve endings than others. The reproductive organs more so.

The vagina is an amazing organ composed of various compartments which respond to stimuli differently depending on their sensitivity, which of course is a function of the number of nerve endings.

The clitoris, a developmental equivalent of the glans pen1s, is most sensitive. The Grafenberg's spot( gee-spot) coming second in sensitivity.

When a woman explores her body, she gets to realize that these parts give her the most pleasure. Therefore she focuses on stimulating those areas and as a result, is able to reach mind-blowing orgasms.

Most men are ignorant in regards to knowledge of the female reproductive anatomy and are therefore unable to explore and stimulate these important areas. All they know is maybe just thrusting in and out which is counterproductive considering the fact that most of the pleasure nerves in the vaginal orifice are present in the outer one-third to two-thirds of the orifice.

They may totally neglect the vulva and are not even aware of a the existence of a gee-spot nor how to go about finding it.

Women, unlike men, are capable of reaching multiple successive orgasms. They know this, and are going to get it themselves if a man isn't able to give them that.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by okwabayi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Sure, women, like men are capable of achieving orgasm and even multiple orgasms.

What I implied as 'orgasm' in the context of my discourse though, was such which is capable of eliciting tears of pleasure, which definitely is special. Please note.

To your question.

The human anatomical architecture and functions are designed in such a way that certain parts of the body are popuplated or if you like, supplied with more nerve endings than others. The reproductive organs more so.

The vagina is an amazing organ composed of various compartments which respond to stimuli differently depending on their sensitivity, which of course is a function of the number of nerve endings.

The clitoris, a developmental equivalent of the glans pen1s, is most sensitive. The Grafenberg's spot( gee-spot) coming second in sensitivity.

When a woman explores her body, she gets to realize that these parts give her the most pleasure. Therefore she focuses on stimulating those areas and as a result, is able to reach mind-blowing orgasms.

Most men are ignorant in regards to knowledge of the female reproductive anatomy and are therefore unable to explore and stimulate these important areas. All they know is maybe just thrusting in and out which is counterproductive considering the fact that most of the pleasure nerves in the vaginal orifice are present in the outer one-third to two-thirds of the orifice.

They may totally neglect the vulva and are not even aware of a the existence of a center of gravity nor how to go about finding it.

Women, unlike men, are capable of reaching multiple successive orgasms. They know this, and are going to get it themselves if a man isn't able to give them that.
...but if most men can't make women orgasm from sex then why don't majority of women worldwide resign to only using fingers? Why do they still keep having sex with men?

1 Like

Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:

...but if most men can't make women orgasm from sex then why don't majority of women worldwide resign to only using fingers? Why do they still keep having sex with men?
Women have sex for many different reasons other than orgasms.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by okwabayi(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Women have sex for many different reasons other than orgasms.
List them.
There is no point to sexual activity without an orgasm.
If the same situation existed in males a lot of women will live life being virgins. Men will quickly lose the need to engage with females for whatever reason.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:

List them.
There is no point to sexual activity without an orgasm.
If the same situation existed in males a lot of women will live life being virgins. Men will quickly lose the need to engage with females for whatever reason.
Really?
How about making babies.
Getting financial support.
Satisfying their partners.
Job promotion and other favours from men.

These are so common in our society.

Only a few percentage of women around here have sex for orgasmic satisfaction. Most would rather masturbate to achieve that, considering their super conservative behavior.

For men, orgasm really matters of course.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by okwabayi(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Really?
How about making babies.
Getting financial support.
Satisfying their partners.
Job promotion and other favours from men.

These are so common in our society.

This comment was very educating.
Let me tell you a fact: everybody has sex to achieve an orgasm.
The problem with the studies carried out is women under-report the amount of times they experience orgasms during sex and magnify the number of times they don't. I don't know why but a natural reason must exist for the case. It is no different from the amount of women who claim their ex boyfriends and husbands were under-endowed. We can't go around believing 99% of men around the world possess less than average joysticks now, can we?

I like the reasons you posted but still, without an orgasm to achieve in the first place, they are all moot.

Only a few percentage of women around here have sex for orgasmic satisfaction. Most would rather masturbate to achieve that considering their conservative behavior.
...and yet they still have sex with men on the regular, putting them in the same basket as those who claim their ex boyfriends raped them and bitter ex wives and girlfriends with under-endowed former lovers.
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nnemuka(f): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Crying? or moaning?
Moaning should be the word....
I am very loud when i enjoy good sex and my ringing tune is outta this world.

Now i am Hot sad sad
Re: Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
1. Pleasure
2. Pain
3. When they want u to cum fast prolly she never really enjoys sex with u & wants it to be over in time.
4. Plain faking it to boost ur fûcking ego
5. When she want open new office for ya head.

But they all have different ringtone & body movements for u to distinguish them cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.