Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP (34342 Views)

June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Mooreleak247: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm... I'm sure if the re-run had gone their way he won't be saying all this. And for crying out loud how can anyone send u out of your own house because of rigging? SMH. Meanwhile I'm still expecting the pictures of those who were shot and matchetted. Our politicians!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by KaptainAfrika: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Let be a lesson to all of us. When it is within your power to do the right thing, please do it. PDP had 16 years to strengthen INEC and our ELECTORAL LAWS, but because its weakness was to its advantage, they weakened INEC and now they cry fowl.

Will APC learn? No.

So the cycle continues.

So until a party or person takes the bull by the horn, there will always be accusations and counter-accusations of rigging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
NoSidonLook:

We all know the re-run election is a scam..it was just to buy time for APC to perfect their military style rigging...

Imagine sending Soldiers for an election of just 3 or 4 local goverments

putting an election on a Thursday when you know the rest of the world would be busy with their daily activities and all eyes won't be watching.

Buhari is worse than Abacha...Fact

at least Abacha was a military man...we all expected his ruthless leadership style as the military leader that he was...

but for a nepotistic bigot to now be claiming democratic and forming integrity is just the height of HYPOCRISY..

If God's vengeance doesn't fall on Buhari heavily, then its safe to say He owes Abacha an apology...
You are not a student of hx
PDP did worst than dz
Noone can underates PDP in rigging
This was the reason, the court annulled the election in osun, Ondo, ekiti, and returned d peoples choice to the seat of power
Let PDP reaps what they sew
Moreover, it would have been disastrous for the good people of Osun to succumbed to PDP votes buying strategies.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by femo86(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Itzurboi:
PDP/APC= Pdp 1st half win/ Apc fulltime win... osun people ticket have cut ooo....hahahahaha

The odds last week was 5.80..

It dropped drastically to 1.25 yesterday grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by budusky05(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
folhenrry4flizzy:
Voting for APC during 2015 genaral election was the biggest mistake we ever made as Nigerian.

Looting Nigeria since 1999 to 2015 was the biggest mistake by PDP

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
No need spending Billiions of tax payers money on election every 4 years when we all know people's vote will never count.

Democracy in Nigeria is a sham.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by RevenGeMission: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
The first video that surfaced showed a man trying to vote , the police on duty challenged him and it was discovered that his Voter's card is not fro, that LGA

3 buses pulled into a polling centre claiming they are observers, it was learnt that were actually thugs hence why police was stopping anybody else from barging into voting centres

femo86:

Hmm... Seeing is believing
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Episteme2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
I won't bother voting in 2019 since it won't count .

Smh

I'm so vexed right now
Honestly, I am literally weeping for our democracy. No point going to vote in 2019. I pity Osun people for the efforts and resolve they put in the last Saturday that has been neutralized by these satanic agents, APC. So indifferent about 2019 now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Sleekfingers: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
OyiboUgbo04:
The People’s Democratic party has described the Supplementary election held in Osun State on Thursday as the most brazen assault on democracy and biggest robbery ever witnessed in the history of the State.

The State Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo stated this in a statement issued to journalists in Osogbo.

He described the supplementary election as “open robbery perpetrated by the All Progressive Congress aided by security personnel will be resisted by the party.”

The PDP chairman claimed that thousands of eligible voters were chased away from their homes in Orolu, Ife North and Ife South Local Governments in the early hours of Thursday.

“Scores of our supporters in those local governments were shot and matchetted on their way to polling centres and in the full glare of security men. Hundreds of people holding PVCs from other polling units were accredited and allowed to vote in Osogbo and Ife South Local Governments.

“PDP agent in Olode was axed and abducted at about 7am today. Media men and election observers were denied access in several polling units. By the time access was granted to journalists at about 11am, ballot boxes had been stuffed by APC agents acting in connivance with INEC officials”

“It is regrettable that election in 7 polling units could not be freely and fairly concluded by the Independent National Electoral commission.

“We reject any returns of results from this sham and call on the INEC authorities in Abuja to direct that the so called supplementary election result collation be put on hold now.

“We equally invite leaders of thought in Nigeria and the International community to rise up now to rescue Nigeria’s democracy from being ruined.

“We equally call on all members and supporters of our party to resist any attempt to foist a concocted election results on the people of Osun using all legal means at their disposal,” Adagunodo said.

http://easternreporter.com/2018/09/27/osun-rerun-the-most-brazen-assault-on-democracy-biggest-robbery-ever-pdp/

No international community will listen to our shit...we bought this mess on ourselves. So lets deal with it... Stop crying like a baby.

Why did you fight for independence? When you damn know that you can't govern yourselves.. Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by lucy10(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC cannot be allowed to abuse democracy the way they did today in Osun State. Adeleke must be declared winner of Osun State election that was carried out on 22nd of September.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by FrancisIgya: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why all the cry? Afterall PDP taught APC that rigging is part of election.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by RevenGeMission: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
How much tax have you paid since you've been working ?

Tax payers slogan is not for Biafraudians it's for Americans

sunnydayasaba:
No need spending Billiions of tax payers money on election every 4 years when we all know people's vote will never count.

Democracy in Nigeria is a sham.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
OyiboUgbo04:

PDP agent in Olode was axed and abducted at about 7am today. Media men and election observers were denied access in several polling units. By the time access was granted to journalists at about 11am, ballot boxes had been stuffed by APC agents acting in connivance with INEC officials”

http://easternreporter.com/2018/09/27/osun-rerun-the-most-brazen-assault-on-democracy-biggest-robbery-ever-pdp/
Shame on INEC!

There is no security in this country! Don't rely on anyone if you value your life!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by tuniski: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bolustical:

Stop telling lies, you never voted in 2015, even if you did you never voted APC.

Rerun were held in Bayelsa and Rivers where PDP did well.

PDP should just swallow their shame in peace.

It ain't a shame rather genuine victory! APC needed runoff to steal the people's mandate! Whatever the case PDP is on a bounce.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Benekruku(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboii:
This country has gone to the dogs.

APC has finished Nigeria.

Better leave pvc, go and get your visa. This is just the begining.

Were u expecting PDP to win before?

Better go and look for what to eat

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Itzurboi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
femo86:

The odds last week was 5.80..

It dropped drastically to 1.25 yesterday grin angry grin grin grin
Hope you played it earlier, dnt mind pdp guyz, dem think sey nah only match fixing dey, ELECTION FIXING is REAL
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by frowland(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
“We equally call on all members and supporters of our party to resist any attempt to foist a concocted election results on the people of Osun using all legal means at their disposal,” Adagunodo said.

Please I no dey house this week. Nock for my neighbor house... he too is a PDP supporter. He might join you to resist. Ndi ara.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by maestroferdi: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buhari and APC will plunge Nigeria into a civil war....
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by akdjr(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't believe this statement is coming out from PDP. Because I doubt if the same PDP that were in power when 2003, 2007, 2011 election hold will make such statements. Karma is indeed very real! Today is my happiest moment ever since Nigeria return to democracy. I was a victim of PDP humiliation so I am happy seeing them facing what they did to us during the above years when they were in power.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by ojonugwap(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Megatrix:

I posted that for right thinking people who wish the best for their country to reflect on and not for supporters of evil to hear anything

If you mean well for the country like you claim you would be clamouring for pdp so shut the trash
Before you call for my head I'm not a party member never even vote in my entire life
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Corrinthians(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Megatrix:
The reign of impunity by this APC government is the worst ever in the history of our democracy. Terrible!!
grin

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:
How much tax have you paid since you've been working ?

Tax payers slogan is not for Biafraudians it's for Americans

Bros, don't quote me, drop ur comment and move aside before Amadiaoha kill u. I didnt quote you or anyone when I made that comment. So don't let me send Amadiaoha after u.

Run along boy.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
NoSidonLook:

We all know the re-run election is a scam..it was just to buy time for APC to perfect their military style rigging...

Imagine sending Soldiers for an election of just 3 or 4 local goverments

putting an election on a Thursday when you know the rest of the world would be busy with their daily activities and all eyes won't be watching.

Buhari is worse than Abacha...Fact

at least Abacha was a military man...we all expected his ruthless leadership style as the military leader that he was...

but for a nepotistic bigot to now be claiming democratic and forming integrity is just the height of HYPOCRISY..

If God's vengeance doesn't fall on Buhari heavily, then its safe to say He owes Abacha an apology...

can you try and compare osun election to ekitigate 14, the imcubent did not even win one local govt ..... ALOL !!
how can somebody win 16 out of 16 , even jesus out of 12 disciples one gallantly betray am. pdp have cried more than nigerians in last 3yrs ., kilode grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Indigbo: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't even understand what PDP and Wailers are saying about APC's victory.. All can i see is:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Corrinthians(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
I won't bother voting in 2019 since it won't count .

Smh

I'm so vexed right now
Nonsense. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by bitcoinvin(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
OyiboUgbo04:
The People’s Democratic party has described the Supplementary election held in Osun State on Thursday as the most brazen assault on democracy and biggest robbery ever witnessed in the history of the State.

The State Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo stated this in a statement issued to journalists in Osogbo.

He described the supplementary election as “open robbery perpetrated by the All Progressive Congress aided by security personnel will be resisted by the party.”

The PDP chairman claimed that thousands of eligible voters were chased away from their homes in Orolu, Ife North and Ife South Local Governments in the early hours of Thursday.

“Scores of our supporters in those local governments were shot and matchetted on their way to polling centres and in the full glare of security men. Hundreds of people holding PVCs from other polling units were accredited and allowed to vote in Osogbo and Ife South Local Governments.

“PDP agent in Olode was axed and abducted at about 7am today. Media men and election observers were denied access in several polling units. By the time access was granted to journalists at about 11am, ballot boxes had been stuffed by APC agents acting in connivance with INEC officials”

“It is regrettable that election in 7 polling units could not be freely and fairly concluded by the Independent National Electoral commission.

“We reject any returns of results from this sham and call on the INEC authorities in Abuja to direct that the so called supplementary election result collation be put on hold now.

“We equally invite leaders of thought in Nigeria and the International community to rise up now to rescue Nigeria’s democracy from being ruined.

Osun people are crying because Apc has emerged victorious...Lmao.
Voting for dictator Buahri was the worst mistake people made in 2015 even though i never participated.
Dont waste your time shouting get your PVC Cos IT WONT COUNT.
Only death will chase PMB out of offfice;ur prayers will NEVER DO anything likewise your PVC.
3 things will get Nigeria better:
its either we Restructure;Divide or Revolute..
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by AgbariOjukwu1: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:
PPD members be looking at the results like.

And you talk this thing for morning ooo grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by honor4me: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
OyiboUgbo04:

Bad loosers. When you were returning mammoths figures from Ede last week, it was not a rape on the democracy. I participated in all the elections and i know what happened. The PDP imported thugs from Lagos led by FRANCO and Sunday IGBOWO to come and distrupt the elections immediately they knew that Omisore was not going to be with them. They impoted sophisticated arms and ammunitions with the intention of distrupting the elections and you expected the government to fold her hand and be looking. Even thet the APC colloborated with Omisore was as a result of Saraki and other PDP gladiators mobilizing to Osun to woo Omisore. APC had no choice than to use superior negotiations to get Otunba Omisore to its side. Even as I am writing, several of their goons and touts are here distrupting the peace of the state.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by alizma: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
did anybody complained of stolen PVC? no
was any electorate forced to vote against his will? no
so who rob who? when the spokes person for adeleke camp was running her mouth on why they can't work with omisore, they didn't remember the rerun election. when PDP refused to visit omisore, they didn't know it will backfire, now they are talking about robbery. politics is a game and the winner has been declared.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by JimD(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Fact: APC and Buhari has completely tarnished its image @nd further tarnished Nigeria's image on the international scene.

Fact: PVC in Nigeria has become obsolete. Its become an aristocratic government.

But it is not over until it is over. Very soon, when we are all tired of the games, Nigeria will stand up against these criminals.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by michoim(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
PPD is always like this. Always claiming what is not theirs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG / Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.