Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Slick Woods Flaunts Her Post-baby Body Two-weeks After Giving Birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slick Woods Flaunts Her Post-baby Body Two-weeks After Giving Birth (506 Views)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slick Woods Flaunts Her Post-baby Body Two-weeks After Giving Birth by Nigeriapen1: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018

American fashion model, Slick woods, showed off her baby bump in racy lingerie for Rihanna‘s Savage X Fenty fashion show and went into labor minutes after the event.

Two weeks after giving birth to her son, Saphir, the 22-year-old model has flaunted her post-baby body, leaving her fans stunned with her incredible transformation.

She posted this photo of herself rocking green military fatigues with a flame-patterned tube top that showcases her toned abs.

‘Out w lil daddie,’ Slick wrote in the picture that shows a stroller in the background.

See more stunning photos below...

SOURCE: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/slick-woods-flaunts-her-post-baby-body-two-weeks-after-giving-birth-its-incredible-see-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Slick Woods Flaunts Her Post-baby Body Two-weeks After Giving Birth by WetinConsignMe: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
R

(1) (Reply)

Spy And Track Any Smart Phone / "I Had Se.x With My Minister An Hour Before Church" / Sexually Abused Student Opens Up To Alaafin Of Oyo’s Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.