Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,150 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Wish I Were A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Were A Lady (730 Views)

'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Were A Lady by Brownteeth(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
I think the girls are in a better position to find a true love cos all she has to do is choose from the multitude of men on her trail. A lady is usually approached by lots of guys at different periods, and I see no reason why she wouldnt be deeply and truly in love with at least one person among the massive number of guys.

In my own case as a guy, since Nigerian women do not approach men, I would have absolutely nothing to choose. Therefore I have to be a hunter. But the problem is, meeting a girl I truely love isnt easy cos for me, out of 100 girls I will be truly in love with maybe 2 at least. And theres is a 90 percent probability that I would never get any of those two girls I desire with all my heart. I have aproached only 3 girls that I had real feelings for, but to no avail. I just accepted the fact that the person you need may not be available for you.
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Godmother(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
hahah grin grin grin na wa o o cheesy cheesy but come to think of it which babe go agree for you when you teeth is brown cry cry
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Areaboy2(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
lol, i wont choose to be a woman at gun point,

dude, u duno what they go thru, lol.

women attach too much emotion to everything. dumb
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Brownteeth(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
@LOVEBUG. abeg i no get brown teeth. its just a username.

@area boy. when it comes to that aspect, I will transform back to man,
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Acidosis(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
Sorry O Bros, You Well So?
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Iceugwa(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
Oya go tell God that he made a mistake creating you a boy
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by gozee(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
@brownteeth that is a wrong wish to make
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Africanqueen2(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hehehe. . . U no dey give them better dough that's why dem no gree na. . . Lol
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by 190: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
[size=20pt]I WISH I WERE A LADY NO GUY WOULD HAVE EVER SEEN THE COLOR OF MY PANTS [/size](prounced pa-i-nt)
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by 190: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
[size=20pt]If i were mama-gee i would have long given 190 a chance to get to know him better![/size]
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by whiteroses(f): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2010
of course you wish you were. i've always thank God i'm a lady, what if i was born a guy shocked that would not be funny, i love being a lady wouldn't swap my lucious bodacious bod for anything
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 09, 2010
@poster
you problem has nothing to do with your gender because whatever drives the ladies away would drive the men away if you were a lady.
look within yourself and polish yourself to make sure that you become attractive in some way to the opposite s e x (if you look like King Kong then go look for "equally disadvantaged" ladies.

the problem with many men out there is that they expect to get the top gals while they are not even top guys themselves. if you are a 5 then start looking for gals that are 3s if you want your odds to be high!

remember, it will also take you more than just a cute face to get the great girls, you also need the right attitude/chemistry/finances/time
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by iice(f): 5:00am On Jul 09, 2010
I wouldn't even wish to be a woman at gun point. . .but i am *sighs*

Seriously though. . .love finding or falling has nothing to do with gender.
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by obojo(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2010
to attract the opposite sex and be happy with relationships generally , a girl - be very pretty and have assets, a guy - be rich, this is the painful truth, pls no sermon like replies, its the world we live in today. Deal with it, A rich guy can get almost any girl
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by kpolli(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2010
well imagine u having to collect the koko from diff styles,

its better to give that to receive, a word is enuff for the wise
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by MrAnus: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2010
if i was a woman, they would have fuk the hell outta me. thank God am not
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by ice234: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2010
Thank God am a man. I give generously, and they receive generously.
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by adaybola(f): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

hahah grin grin grin na wa o o cheesy cheesy but come to think of it which babe go agree for you when you teeth is brown cry cry

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kpolli:

well imagine u having to collect the koko from diff styles,

its better to give that to receive, a word is enuff for the wise

ice234:

Thank God am a man. I give generously, and they receive generously.

Lol! OMG!! I love Nairaland!
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by madlady(f): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by SeanLewis(m): 2:33am On Jul 10, 2010
Mr Anus link=topic=4:

if i was a woman, they would have fuk the hell outta me. thank God am not
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by dobodobo(m): 4:42am On Jul 10, 2010
why do remove your dick and dick hole their
Re: I Wish I Were A Lady by Pappij: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2010
@OP,
Nonsense topic, foolish wish, dumb head, obviously low self esteem, immature mind, wat else!

Better be careful wat u wish cos it just might come true!

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back / Am I The Only One Receiving This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.