Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari (21458 Views)

2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Christian590(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he id the only one contesting for presidency in the All Progressive Congress, APC. Buhari in an interview in in an interactive session with Nigerian community in the United States said “I am the only one contesting for Presidency in APC, those who wanted to contest against me left for other parties, but I will meet them there”.
“I am the only one contesting for Presidency in APC, those who wanted to contest against me left for other parties, but I will meet them there”.
http://mognews.com/2018/09/27/im-the-only-one-contesting-for-presidency-buhari/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shameless

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by buhariguy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Correct!
Buhari till 2023.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless
Bla bla bla
Cry me a Lagoon tongue cheesy

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless
Is his right na. I just hope PDP can put their house together and give him a run for his money.
BTW, let's ignore insults and engage in constructive arguments on this forum.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by inoki247: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2018
some people are just here bluffing supporting APC ND PDP nd dey cannot name one thing dere village av gain from them buh dey can name like 5wards where elections keep going on every 4 years in dere village... if Inec can colet billions every 4 years ND dey kip reaching out to them with d election materials what is now stopping the money allocated..

14 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by excomarow(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Baba you no get match at all.

Twale Baba

Twale Osun

Twale APC

Twale Nigeria

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by gimbayaro(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
The way God is angry with APC,PMB promised sincerity,transparency & integrity but we are suffering for no reason...the rich are just get richer while the poor are getting poorer...I cry more when I see the illiterate poor still supporting APC...Lord have mercy!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
BUHARI IS SILENT ABOUT OSUN ELECTION .I UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO WIN IN 2019 , MR INTEGRITY SHAME ON YOU

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by bankyblue(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
If his second trem will bring peace then no problem, because I notice his brothers have stop killing and the lubbish governor of osun and koji state have started paying salaries, trying all means to make us change our mind.

My brothers don wear ur cap for yash o.....person way naked no the put hand for pocket.

Make ur choice come 2019, prayers can change this, Na PVC we go use.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Abeyjide: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP members are not United, they too focus on presidential and leaving behind the governorship position. imagine how they abandoned Fayose after the loss and also in the case of adeleke in osun, the NWC , PDP governors ought to have visited Adeleke and people of osun after last Saturday election to mobilise support for him but saraki went there just because of his presidential ambition. atiku follow suit just because of PDP PRESIDENTIAL primary.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by SamOgasco(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless

Says who?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Melian(f): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Baba Sai till 2023!!

Meanwhile..."bad energy stay faraway. Bad energy stay far-faraway.."

Modified: as expected, wailers of the kpotopoto Republic have flooded this thread.

9 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by miteolu(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Before nko? Who wants to waste N45m?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by checkolatunji: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Baba speaking fire

5 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
meeting them by rigging the election just like we witness yesterday may allah cause you pains for all you have done to this country

CRIMINALS

10 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by excomarow(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Abeyjide:
PDP members are not United, they too focus on presidential and leaving behind the governorship position. imagine how they abandoned Fayose after the loss and also in the case of adeleke in osun, the NWC , PDP governors ought to have visited Adeleke and people of osun after last Saturday election to mobilise support for him but saraki went there just because of his presidential ambition. atiku follow suit just because of PDP PRESIDENTIAL primary.

PDP still dey learn Politics for the past 16years +

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Herdsmen: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
APC.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by deebsman1(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
2019 Sak. PDP and the enemies of Nigeria working so hard to dislodge Baba but by grace of God, it won't work.

9 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Kingpee2(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
We know it will end up being rigged as usual,you ain’t worth any other term again ....
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Why won't they leave you when in a matter of months, you'll be headed to Daura
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by tribalistseun: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Look at this stupid old murderer.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Whothecapfits: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Yes! They can dodge encountering him at the primaries but they can't escape facing him at the general election.

They have only succeeded in postponing their evil day.

Surely, they must accept the defeat willingly or grudgingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by GavelSlam: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Some of them said they would scatter the umbrella should they fail to pick the presidential ticket.

Some knowing they won't win have already bought 2 forms in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by CTechHub(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, very true.

Guys and I have been thinking, since everyone is defecting. What if PMB defect to those parties too? haha just thinking aloud o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2018
See this monumental failure talking gibberish.

Fraudulent cow!

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by kaen1317: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2018
The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
buhariguy:
Correct! Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by backnbeta(f): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Just give public universities the money you want to waste on 2019 election as grants, let's use it for serious research work, please.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Ayoswit(f): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
An old man that should have retired to his village is there contesting political position with people old enough to be his children. Naija which way? Is this the best we can offer?
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Oluwahfemi: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2018
You have been spending money buying data to read news online while publishers make huge revenue from adverts without giving you a dime; this is about to change as Rant Money now pay readers Online, Register For Free With this Link Now

https://ranthq.com.ng/product/rant-money/ref/1706/
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by jimharry21(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
where ever they decided to run to, we will pursue them along and defeat them their!
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless us all
God me too!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch / NERC Directs Discos To Increase Tariff From April 1 / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Jos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.