Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari (21472 Views)

2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by winj3: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2018
All Nigerians must rally against this tribalistic tyrant - he can only win by tribalism and rigging!

Majority of Nigerians hate Buhari and he knows it!
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by contigiency(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Useless media. check the headline and the content of the message and tell me if the headline is not diversionary. Because as at today, the man is the only person who bought form in his party, so Why make it look like he said the wrong thing. Just to misinform people especially those who react on headlines, just as many of the posts above.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Benekruku(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless

Wail On!
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by contigiency(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2018
CTechHub:
Yeah, very true.

Guys and I have been thinking, since everyone is defecting. What if PMB defect to those parties too? haha just thinking aloud o grin grin

Even PDP will beg him to accept their ticket. Because no party as today has any individual like buhari with his kind of followership. And you will see all these insults will stop immediately.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by olacollinz(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Mr president please say something about Osun rerun election
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by alen4smith(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless
continue to mourn
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by marv1: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Abeyjide:
PDP members are not United, they too focus on presidential and leaving behind the governorship position. imagine how they abandoned Fayose after the loss and also in the case of adeleke in osun, the NWC , PDP governors ought to have visited Adeleke and people of osun after last Saturday election to mobilise support for him but saraki went there just because of his presidential ambition. atiku follow suit just because of PDP PRESIDENTIAL primary.

That is PDP for you. They are more selfish than than selfish itself.
They have no national interest at heart.
Four years almost gone they have not learnt anything. I can't trust them again.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by stawarts(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2018
tribalistseun:
Look at this stupid old murderer.
is it saraki that is better?..tell your pdp to present a better candidate, but if is saraki honestly a dead buhari is better than saraki. I grow up and school in ilorin and my father house is close sarakis house in GRA I know what am talking about.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
I partially agree with him. with the way adeleke was abandoned in Osun, it speak the unseriousness of PDP

what PDP members don't know is that too much of election lost in a state level is a big danger for their national election victory. they'll focusing on convention leaving behind their primary assignment. bunch of dumb people in that party
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2018
shameless tyrant
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2018
NOPET:

how is he right? he can't win free and fair election in Nigeria, he can only rig. even u that u are talking trash, the hardship is telling on u, stop pretending
It is better not to fool urself by thinking u know something in public when u actually do not know.
U mustn't comment in all threads to ascertain ur intellectual prowess.

If u are a little bit intelligent, u would have understood that little comment I made there.

Lemme help u again so u can have a good comprehension of what I said earlier.

"IT IS HIS RIGHT TO DESIRE TO VOTE",I didn't say he was right. Try to ponder on people's comments before you fool yourself next time.
I hope u got it now.

BTW, I am not in hardship. One thing most of u fail to understand is that no matter how bad a dispensation may be, there are those who will still have it good.
I am from Delta but I got a job in PH since 2016, that's since this dispensation began.
I have another friend who got a job in same 2016 here in Shell. There are opportunities but only those who go for them get it not those who are online crying daily.

For your info, I didn't and I won't vote for Buhari in 2019 but I won't vote for any criminal either.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2018
honor4me:
PDP has no house to put in order in the first place. The umbrella was torn long time ago
One beauty about the future is that anything can happen to anyone.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by tunize(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2018
gimbayaro:
The way God is angry with APC,PMB promised sincerity,transparency & integrity but we are suffering for no reason...the rich are just get richer while the poor are getting poorer...I cry more when I see the illiterate poor still supporting APC...Lord have mercy!
Really u dey God mind?
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by jesusislor(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless

Shameless indeed! He only wants power and nothing more. Besides, is it even by force to rule over people. This same person that once aborted democracy in Nigeria. Nigerians let's be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by positivethought: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Christian590:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he id the only one contesting for presidency in the All Progressive Congress, APC. Buhari in an interview in in an interactive session with Nigerian community in the United States said “I am the only one contesting for Presidency in APC, those who wanted to contest against me left for other parties, but I will meet them there”.
“I am the only one contesting for Presidency in APC, those who wanted to contest against me left for other parties, but I will meet them there”.
http://mognews.com/2018/09/27/im-the-only-one-contesting-for-presidency-buhari/
Very good then,but be prepared to meet all qualification requirements sincerely n fully including showing your required certificates, already one of your minister has resigned n another disqualified over NYSC certificate issues which are legal requirements so your case can't n shouldn't be different after all you are Mr honesty n integrity after then we shall examine your suitability Vis a viz your already seen performance.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by fortunechy(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Who want to contest with a corpse
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by bluecircle470: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless

Cry cry baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Didcot: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Stupid old man!
Pray to God to spare your life tomorrow before talking arrogantly about 2019!
Inept, clueless and disastrous leader!
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by KingRagnar: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Not like the platform was not opened to other aspirants, they all ran to PDP in a bid to out do PMB using false aspersion, baseless allegations and unnecessary hysteria for cases of no magnitude to garner votes from the electorates. However, what remains is the fact that PMB will have the win for 2019
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless

You mean you are shameless or......what exactly do you mean?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Roger3D(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless
Take go and hang

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by musamukhtar71: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
the way God is angry with APC,PMB promised sincerity,transparency & integrity but we are suffering for no reason...the rich are just get richer while the poor are getting poorer...I cry more when I see the illiterate poor still supporting APC...Lord have mercy! We know it will end up being rigged as usual,you ain’t worth any other term again,,,An old man that should have retired to his village is there contesting political position with people old enough to be his children. Naija which way? Is this the best we can offer? Just give public universities the money you want to waste on 2019 election as grants, let's use it for serious research work, please. #PDPTakeOver

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties / PDP vs APC - 2015 Projection Model / Ken Saro Wiwa Was Executed Today By Hanging. Nov 10 Remembrance In D Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.