Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari (21471 Views)

2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by blackgold2018(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Omo this's a strong statement. The last Fulani of his kind, the breaker of PDP chains. I admire strong willed Personality. In as much I don't like this zombie walki-talki of a president. But there's a saying which goes "you are what you think". I see this guy winning this election.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by etrader(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
PMB 2019 ...for now there is no credible candidate among those who parade themselves to be next president of this great nation...

If there is any let me know.....if they are credible enough they should have gone to another party and test their strength .

PMB carry till 2019, I will vote for only you and rest my pvc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by SeniorZato(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Kingpee2:
We know it will end up being rigged as usual,you ain’t worth any other term again ....

Rigged you said? We Nigerians are already used to rigging so let APC go ahead and rig the election

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2018
gimbayaro:
The way God is angry with APC,PMB promised sincerity,transparency & integrity but we are suffering for no reason...the rich are just get richer while the poor are getting poorer...I cry more when I see the illiterate poor still supporting APC...Lord have mercy!

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Bla bla bla
Cry me a Lagoon tongue cheesy
Lolz... You're not a nice pelzin.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by blackpanda: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless

What is shameless about this now
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by nifty60(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Where are the get ur PVC crew
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
The third back to back election Uche Secondus is losing.
I adviced PDP to ditch that man but what do I know��‍♂

Negotiation ❌
Strategy ❌
Party authority❌
Losing�✅
Lamenting�✅

His name is really following him,he will continue to be second to the first man on earth.....if you know you know.

Any complaints or enquiry goto www.ask.com
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
gimbayaro:
The way God is angry with APC,PMB promised sincerity,transparency & integrity but we are suffering for no reason...the rich are just get richer while the poor are getting poorer...I cry more when I see the illiterate poor still supporting APC...Lord have mercy!
..but u educated poor still support PDP. .ur username is stupid fool...
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Lomprico2: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
See confidence!!

You rigging machine just went through its final test and passed, now u are 100% confidence.

Don't worry, Abacha was 1001% sure of returning too.

Evil lifeless thing!
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameless
Pained

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... You're not a nice pelzin.
grin grin
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by excomarow(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
meeting them by rigging the election just like we witness yesterday may allah cause you pains for all you have done to this country

CRIMINALS

Another crying baby spotted

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by martineverest(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2018
general have spoken
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2018
excomarow:

Another crying baby spotted

who cry for a failed nation, i only pity nigerians

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by ShameOnAPC: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Mad man
Lifeless thing
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Badmus20(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2018
God safe the #KING..
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by honor4me: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Is his right na.
I just hope PDP can put their house together and give him a run for his money.

BTW, let's ignore insults and engage in constructive arguments on this forum.
PDP has no house to put in order in the first place. The umbrella was torn long time ago
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2018
jimharry21:
where ever they decided to run to, we will pursue them along and defeat them their!
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless us all
God me too!
Yes oh just like David did.

He pursue overtake and recover all.

PMB the Second man after God's heart.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Hotfreeze: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2018
symbolofhope:
The third back to back election Uche Secondus is losing.
I adviced PDP to ditch that man but what do I know��‍♂

Negotiation ❌
Strategy ❌
Party authority❌
Losing�✅
Lamenting�✅

His name is really following him,he will continue to be second to the first man on earth.....if you know you know.

Any complaints or enquiry goto www.ask.com

Under Secondus, PDP lost in bye elections in Katsina, Bauchi, Rivers. They've lost in Ekiti State and Osun State.

Secondus is from Rivers state and under him, Rivers doesn't have a single Pdp senator. Rivers PDP senators decamped under him.

By 2019 when Secondus decamps to Pdp, people would see that Secondus is worse than Sheriff.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by yoged(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Google, at 15 years old has done more for humanity than some old politicians put together have done for their countries in 53 years. Smh
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by NOPET: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Is his right na.

how is he right? he can't win free and fair election in Nigeria, he can only rig. even u that u are talking trash, the hardship is telling on u, stop pretending
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by NOPET: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
etrader:
PMB 2019 ...for now there is no credible candidate among those who parade themselves to be next president of this great nation...

If there is any let me know.....if they are credible enough they should have gone to another party and test their strength .

PMB carry till 2019, I will vote for only you and rest my pvc

see this one, your vote does not count, go and sleep abeg
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by excomarow(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

who cry for a failed party, i only pity PDP
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by tech18: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Sai Baba !!!!

'Masu gudu su gudu'

They are nomadic politicians wandering in search of fresher 'Yams'

PMB till 2023!
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by mikeweezy(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2018
bankyblue:
If his second trem will bring peace then no problem, because I notice his brothers have stop killing and the lubbish governor of osun and koji state have started paying salaries, trying all means to make us change our mind.

My brothers don wear ur cap for yash o.....person way naked no the put hand for pocket.

Make ur choice come 2019, prayers can change this, Na PVC we go use.
PVC has no value now is just for identification and nothing more
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by otunde527: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Total nonsense

E better he return to daura

We don't need him again

Check my siggy for your rmb
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Omoboricash(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2018
chiefolododo:
BUHARI IS SILENT ABOUT OSUN ELECTION .I UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO WIN IN 2019 , MR INTEGRITY SHAME ON YOU
Where is patriotism in you, the developed country would never call there leaders names and abusive them even if they don't agree with there policies.
They wait for them in election day.
We learn to respect our leaders.
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2018
Buy your magnificient lands and houses in abuja municpal especially in gwarimpa estate the largest estate jn weast africa..call this line for more details..07032439685, 08113295975..
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2018
Omoboricash:

Where is patriotism in you, the developed country would never call there leaders names and abusive them even if they don't agree with there policies.
They wait for them in election day.
We learn to respect our leaders.
it is unpatriotic not to say the truth about the president or any political office holder
Re: I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari by mknigeriagreat: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Is his right na.

PDP that can't bring out one naira to support Fayose? Same PDP that didn't bring out 10 naira to support Adeleke? The same PDP that habours people like Saraki that was in Jigawa state pursuing his own personal political ambition while Adeleke's throat was being sliced by APC? About 6 APC governors were on ground for the rerun but not a single pdp main person. The most selfish set of people now are those PDP guys. They are too selfish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.