Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This (2393 Views)

My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Exwizard: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
A Twitter user With the handle #settingz#, claimed in his post that his girlfriend broke up with him, just for avoiding a family function she invited him to.

He was shocked, hence had to ask if the lady was right or wrong.
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by eph12(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2018
She must have felt he has no plans for the relationship
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Kingpee2(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2018
She needed him there for show off ,nothing else ...
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
maybe she has been planning to break up with you but she didn't see any perfect opportunity to execute her plans and now ended it for your little mistakes
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by chinchonglee(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
i ll advice every other young man out dere to do the same.....

REASON: wen d family members start seeing u, expectations will be very high thereby leading to unneccesary pressure...

i woz once a victim...

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by donstan18: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Tell us if you've once invited her to do the same.
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
She should get married to her family then.
Listen some ladies are making this mistake in trying to force her family issues on their men, most especially married women.
While its good for a man to support the family of his wife, some guys like me don't like involving themselves too much in family activities of their wife.

As a Lady, it is your duty to protect your man from involving himself too much on family activities.

Some ladies keep forcing family problems on their men, family this, family that, forgetting that she and her man have their own family empire to build.
This is why i love some wise ladies, when they are asked to invite their husband over for family functions, they just try to protect their men by saying he won't be available because he is very busy.
Marriage and relationship are run with sense and maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2018
She only wanted to show him off. Maybe he has a car. That is why you shouldn’t date unemployed girls from poverty stricken homes
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by ikeno(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2018
maybe the guy is just the 'chop and clean mouth type' who doesn't want to take the r/ship beyond that
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Born2Breed(f): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Exwizard:
A Twitter user With the handle #settingz#, claimed in his post that his girlfriend broke up with him, just for avoiding a family function she invited him to.

He was shocked, hence had to ask if the lady was right or wrong.

Unku is your relationship an opendential or confidential?

Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Partnerbiz(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Why did you avoided" going naa.

Twitter and lies.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by nddydamzi(f): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2018
don't just rush into conclusion, we know some ladies use "breakup" to let you know they are really hurt...so go and apologize..
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2018
I don't know about you, but meeting bae's family is scary as fúck, especially when you have no current intentions for marriage.

She must believe you're not fully committed to her for skipping the event. Oga, move ahead if she can't see reason with you.
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by lawlhee: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2018
eph12:
She must have felt he has no plans for the relationship

Exactly
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by lawlhee: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
She should get married to her family then.
Listen some ladies are making this mistake in trying to force her family issues on their men, most especially married women.
While its good for a man to support the family of his wife, some guys like me don't like involving themselves too much in family activities of their wife.

As a Lady, it is your duty to protect your man from involving himself too much on family activities.

Some ladies keep forcing family problems on their men, family this, family that, forgetting that she and her man have their own family empire to build.
This is why i love some wise ladies, when they are asked to invite their husband over for family functions, they just try to protect their men by saying he won't be available because he is very busy.
Marriage and relationship are run with sense and maturity.

They are not married yet and for him to shy away from something like that means a lot a the girl and most ladies... If he did not attend as a result of something very important then it means he has something up his sleeves e. g he's not serious with her and you don't expect her to be wasting her time with him.
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2018
What have you been doing to 'bae' before the invitation issue?

No woman will break up for that reason except if it serves as a confirmation of her suspicions. undecided
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by juwobik: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool coolTHIS OFFER IS STRICTLY FOR NGOs AND NOT-FOR PROFIT FOUNDATIONS/ORGANISATIONS!

Each non-profit organization exists for a certain purpose. Website visitors who are not familiar with the organization should be able to quickly get an idea of the purpose when visiting the site for the first time
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- Https://www.YourNGOWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by Exwizard: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Why did you avoided" going naa.
Twitter and lies.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.
Also come for cheap data.
Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked
See over 723 testimonies from members here below.
Nkea bu nke anyi. 042 Amaka. Otu Onicha amakazi
Your grammar alone can make one avoid going
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by x3reme07(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
To begin with, she never loved you
Re: Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This by EpicMaurice(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
she musta been bragging about her rich boyfriend to all her cousins. And then he didn't show. And all her female cousins laughed the shit out of her. She had never been so humialiated. Hence the breakup

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Dancing On A Moving Bike To Win Davido's N1M #bumbumchalleng / What Is This Babe Up To / Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.