Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. (1199 Views)

Meet The Body Builder That Carries His Heart Inside A Black Bag (pictures) / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. by Uwagood123(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Whenever I remember Dede, I would sit alone in my room, stifling my sobs with my pillow.

I would think of him until my heart ached, knowing that he is gone.

Dede came to live with us seven years ago.

He was a little boy around my age—eight years old—who had eyes so wide they never seemed to blink. His hair was full in some areas and parched with ringworms in other places. His arms were thin and gangly they stood out of the sleeves of his oversized tee like writhed broomsticks as he raised his thumbs to his mouth to suckle on them, loudly and delicately, with such intensity befitting of a famished beggar that he produced gurgling sounds that reminded me of my baby brother, Chidi’s laugh. His feet were broad but his legs were lean, so lean that if exchanged with his arms, they would make no difference.

Dede had a mouth sharper than the fork I was using to eat noodles where I laid on a couch in our parlor, burrowed under thick blankets, that evening he was brought home by my father. Immediately my father swung the door open, he rushed in, dashing recklessly toward me, hugged me so tightly I could smell the mango he had eaten, and then turned his head to ask my father who was still clenching the door’s silver knob, “Is this my sister, Ola?” and even before my father could answer, he continued, “She’s so pretty. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/10/26/my-parents-adopted-him-just-so-they-could-harvest-his-heart-for-me/

1 Share

Re: My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. by meobizy(f): 5:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Fake story.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. by imagrg(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Olodo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This was a prank / Hang Out Zone For Deaf And Hearing Impaired Nairalanders. / The Use Of The Ten Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.