Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (29560 Views)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by ritylove(f): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
What happens to the likes of wizkid, ducan-mighty etc there are lots of legends out of nigeria in the music industry this post its crap.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Using style to call yourself legend. 13 years is not 3 years abi...

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Tunechi101: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2018
I agree with great timaya, 2baba is indeed the only true and living legend

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Dinny1(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2018
When you talk of consistency and versatility just give it to timaya.
year in year out, since his arrival, he has been incredible .. very very apt and prone to change.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Walepro: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2018
To know more about kashflowflow
Visit. For more into you cam make money and and get paid inban week https:///Jof70vlVlssHyUTyaHXnt7
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Skyfornia(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2018
This is an undiluted truth...as pure as a virgin from India.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by chuks34(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Hfg
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by luckyogor(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Who ask am,fake mumu,what of psquare brothers,and make timaya kmow say him dey far far behind wizkid,davido and olamide.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by lonlytroy(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2018
After Fela na edris abdukareem. The rest na dust

4 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by murphyibiam15(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Zieina:
2face is a respectable man, one to be emulated by most of our young artistes.
2face reading this ur comment would want to babe mama u

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by DSoj(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Ode

Dbanj is a Legend.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by lekanation(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
what about speed Darlington he is absolutely a legend. Vic o is semi legend
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by BanevsJoker(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:
Dbanj and psquare are legends too
You need a dictionary.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by husseinchoice(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Are u serious!!!!!!

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Benekruku(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Is he now saying Buhari is not a legend

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is a Legend
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2018
very true indeed! I laugh when I hear some people referring to wizkid as legend even PSquare haven't attain legendary status yet

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Tunechi101: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2018
I agree with @timaya, 2baba is indeed the only true and living legend

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Benekruku(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Zieina:
2face is a respectable man, one to be emulated by most of our young artistes.

Wizkid and Davido already emulating him and certain they would surpass him grin Baby factories

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Idrismusty97(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2018
SaintHilary:
The only LEGEND I know...
You are part of the problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by lekanation(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2018
BanevsJoker:
You need a dictionary.
whats so special about being a legend

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Adiwana: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Wizkid nko??That guy has held it down for close to 10yrs now and it looks like hes just starting.Has had hits back to back and has been very consistent.Dude was the only one to hold up Eme.Look where eme is since he left.Dude is the only artist from Nigeria to have his beat being freestyled on Tim Westwood tv.Was one of the first artist to collaborate with American Artists and has Entered Billboard and guiness Book of records.Respect!

7 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Demol4trillions(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2018
PLEASE ANYBODY IN AGBOR DELTA STATE TO LOCATE THIS GUY FOR ME
3 Baleke Street, Agbor,
Delta State, 321211, NG.
+234 (0)803 624 0369
+234 (0)812 404 6686
sales@mycyberteller.com
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by JayCynic(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2018
themonk:
Timaya that weed you are smoking has made you forget
Fela
Osadebe
Oriental Brothers

Abi you have selective amnesia?

Sorry to say, I mean no disrespect. I'm 17, I wasn't born in the time of Fela, I'm enthusiastic about Nigerian music.
I've listened to loads and loads of Fela's music but I can find nothing particularly inspiring in his songs, from the instrumentalism to the lyricism. The only thing is his social consciousness which is on the average, I watched some his performances, they were nothing exceptional or mind-blowing, just a man on panties and obviously under the influence of hard drugs. I don't really see why he is called a legend.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by AmazingELixir: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2018
themonk:
Timaya that weed you are smoking has made you forget
Fela
Osadebe
Oriental Brothers

Abi you have selective amnesia?

undecided

Is like the weed he is smoking is affecting your reasoning...so you didn't see where he referenced artist still in the game..?

That's why you guys fail exams upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Tonimordred(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
If 2face is d only legend so wetin u go call peter n paul.....TURBO KING

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Jaytecq(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
SaintHilary:
The only LEGEND I know...
whistling....
for indomie kids
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by khandy22(f): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
dammy13:
Popular Nigerian artiste Timaya says Innocent ‘2baba’ Idibia is the only one that can call himself a legend among the active artistes in the Nigerian music industry.

Timaya, real name Enitimi Alfred Odom, decried the situation where artistes start referring to themselves as legends after making music for a decade.

The Bam Bam crooner said this during a radio interview with SoundCity FM , stressing he wouldn’t even refer himself as a ‘legend’.

“In this part of the world, many artistes when they get to 10 years, they start shouting ‘I’m a legend’, ‘legendary’.

“To me, in this industry, the only person that can call himself a legend is 2face. The others shouldn’t. Even if people call me a legend, I don’t like to be seen like that.”

The 38-year-old dancehall star then argued that he is still the king of commercial music in the country.

“The crown never leaves. I am Timaya anytime any day, 13 years is not three years.

“People don’t understand that making a hit song doesn’t mean you are a star. Stars always shine, some people can make a hit song and you will never hear of them again. There’s no year I’ve never dropped a hit song.

“I don’t want to be number one. I just want to be a musician. A lot of people have come and gone but I’m still here.”

http://kikiotolu.com/2baba-is-the-only-legend-in-the-industry-timaya-declares/

. Well said,he is the only legend in the industry

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by khandy22(f): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2018
dammy13:
Popular Nigerian artiste Timaya says Innocent ‘2baba’ Idibia is the only one that can call himself a legend among the active artistes in the Nigerian music industry.

Timaya, real name Enitimi Alfred Odom, decried the situation where artistes start referring to themselves as legends after making music for a decade.

The Bam Bam crooner said this during a radio interview with SoundCity FM , stressing he wouldn’t even refer himself as a ‘legend’.

“In this part of the world, many artistes when they get to 10 years, they start shouting ‘I’m a legend’, ‘legendary’.

“To me, in this industry, the only person that can call himself a legend is 2face. The others shouldn’t. Even if people call me a legend, I don’t like to be seen like that.”

The 38-year-old dancehall star then argued that he is still the king of commercial music in the country.

“The crown never leaves. I am Timaya anytime any day, 13 years is not three years.

“People don’t understand that making a hit song doesn’t mean you are a star. Stars always shine, some people can make a hit song and you will never hear of them again. There’s no year I’ve never dropped a hit song.

“I don’t want to be number one. I just want to be a musician. A lot of people have come and gone but I’m still here.”

true talk

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by columbus007(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2018
wetin legend that coward wey no fit stand for him right .
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by dsocioemmy(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2018
You can't argue this. 2baba is the only legend standing

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Cheers Papychulo! TuBaba never Plants-a-shun! Unlike the politically noviced davido and deadbeated wizkid!

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Alexrayz(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2018
dammy13:

How is he a legend pls smh he tried with d African queen but it getting stale aready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.