Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (29558 Views)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by chris31(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
After 13yrs ur still relevant Timaya is really talented some have lost out music industry is hard especially to stay relevant for many yrs
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by MENTORCH(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
LZAA:

M J didnt end well and was infact broke
Mohammed Ali was the same and was beaten silly in his last fight
Tyson the same
But u can't say those men aren't legends

I’m talking career wise, dbanj has put up too many trashy songs. People have started forgetting that he had 3 classic albums and numerous mega hits.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by donsimoniiblog: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
kendrick93:
psquare and dbanj are legends in every sense,metric...whatever.
anyone who disagrees isn't sane

As in ehn
In terms of personal achievement and exposure tuface can't match any of them
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by LZAA: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
MENTORCH:

I’m talking career wise, dbanj has put up too many trashy songs. People have started forgetting that he had 3 classic albums and numerous mega hits.
Don't think they forgot
I put it down to time

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Dirkcoyt: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
JayCynic:

Sorry to say, I mean no disrespect. I'm 17, I wasn't born in the time of Fela, I'm enthusiastic about Nigerian music.
I've listened to loads and loads of Fela's music but I can find nothing particularly inspiring in his songs, from the instrumentalism to the lyricism. The only thing is his social consciousness which is on the average, I watched some his performances, they were nothing exceptional or mind-blowing, just a man on panties and obviously under the influence of hard drugs. I don't really see why he is called a legend.

You're 17, we understand.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Omololu001: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
BanevsJoker:

You need a dictionary.
send one to me, and don't forget to send a dictionary to timaya too.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by akdjr(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
True yarns
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by okenwaa(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
How many bottles en be?

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Ogbeni240: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rollitout:
davido nko ? Wizkid nko, phyno nko, Tina nko, dija nko.
all those ones na leng them neva see their end. Legbe gbe gbe too much sense no go kill me...
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by grandstar(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Tuface is a coward

Timaya should shut up and continue with his smuggling and oil bunkering

Karma is loading...

Are you sure he is into oil bunkering?
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by vertueptime: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Musician And protest coward called tubaba, no hating but his style of music isnt so great, one or two songs come out good but d rest are usually trash just repetition of other songs,
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by chibabyboy: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
You must be an Afonja

Karma is loading... [/quote]
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by CaptainFM1: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Has the meaning of Legend changed? Where does Fela, KSA, Ebenezer Obey etc belong?

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by CaptainFM1: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You're 17, we understand.

Timaya too must be 17 for saying that rubbish!
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Adiwana: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
mekleelex200:

SMH this generation makes my cry literally when I see there comparison, yes Wizkid is trying but don't put him in the same sentence with an OG 2baba not to talk about call him a legend. Wizkid is been recognized globally because of hype of social media (which is a phase 2baba has passed but not more), apart from Wizzy Starboy album which album can u compare with face2face, grass2grace and Unstoppable from 2baba, sounds u can play every track without skipping any track and having a level of nostalgia. Is just like saying Drake is a legend in the same match with Nas because the formal is more commercial than the later.
N.B: I respect Wizy but I have not seen any notable sound that he released lately that stand a taste of time except Ojuelegba. Don't forget Dbanj has been in that position is just a cycle so make una no raise too much dust. capish

Wizkid,not in the same sentence as 2face?? Fr??lol.And its not even a matter of Social media or so.2face last hit before Amaka or so was Ihe neme.I cant even count how many hits Wizzy has had since then.Superstar album by wizkid is also a classic album.Dude has been the face of African Music for years now.Hes one Artist that has blended afrobeats with what is popping on in the world today and has kept his original sound.Davido tried it but failed.No current afrobeat artist is being sorted out more than him not even 2face.Dude has entered Guiness book and has one of the most played song on Spotify today which 2face again is no where near.Lets appreciate greatness when we see one

3 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by BabaIbo: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
aonag:

psquare. dbanj no!

Psquare over Tuface...
No be only African queen wey don dey stale him get wey be star hit, no mention ihe neme and amaka here o...

If Tuface is a legend, them Psquare is an ultimate legend..

legend kor! Gulder ni!

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Akabuking: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Zieina:
2face is a respectable man, one to be emulated by most of our young artistes.
by multiplying abi?

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by BabaIbo: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
MENTORCH:

Between Tuface and Psquare who is more successful musically?
If you like use personal achievement, exposure etc as benchmark, Tuface no reach Psquare.
Another person is Dbanj

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Kog45(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:
Dbanj and psquare are legends too
Na lie cos they are studio packaging artists.

Their live performance na zero with mic even choristers sing better than them.

Pls am a fan of Tuface,Psquare and Dbanj but that's the truth.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Jamestown123: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Tuface is a coward

Karma is loading...
In a multitude there must be one person among them who is always jealous.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Kog45(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
BabaIbo:

Between Tuface and Psquare who is more successful musically?
If you like you personal achievement, exposure etc as benchmark, Tuface no reach Psquare.
Another person is Dbanj
Nawa for some people o even Psquare will never say this

Oh my God go and listen to tuface songs and see where highlife musicians like Psquare belong to even Dbanj.

Personal achievement and Psquare pass tuface?you must be joking.

Pls roll the achievement out and let see who is who.

Oh you think Timaya is crazy abi

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Kog45(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
BabaIbo:

Psquare over Tuface...
No be only African queen wey don dey stale him get wey be star hit, no mention ihe neme and amaka here o...

If Tuface is a legend, them Psquare is an ultimate legend..

legend kor! Gulder ni!
Kai wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Kog45(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Timaya too must be 17 for saying that rubbish!
No he understand it better and he is in the biz.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Kog45(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
vertueptime:
Musician And protest coward called tubaba, no hating but his style of music isnt so great, one or two songs come out good but d rest are usually trash just repetition of other songs,
My oga Haba. Tuface songs na trash?

Am off o

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Jblaze1: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
ODE!!! angry
SaintHilary:
The only LEGEND I know...
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by BabaIbo: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kog45:
Nawa for some people o even Psquare will never say this

Oh my God go and listen to tuface songs and see where highlife musicians like Psquare belong to even Dbanj.

Personal achievement and Psquare pass tuface?you must be joking.

Pls roll the achievement out and let see who is who.

Oh you think Timaya is crazy abi

You must be joking...

Even tuface won't argue it, that psquare achieved more than him musically and also in term of exposure.

Who is Timaya?
That's his personal opinion and not a general believe.

mention one thing wey tuface take pass psquare and I will mention multiple of it wey psquare take pass tuface
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by BabaIbo: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kog45:
Kai wahala dey o

Na only you see the wahala
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Bryan88(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
one corner is a legend too.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
For over 20 years, 2baba still shinning. True Legend.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by ikennamadu1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
JayCynic:
Tuface is in a level where Wizkid and Davido will never reach.

that's why them dry prostrate anytime dem meet am grin
JayCynic:
Tuface is in a level where Wizkid and Davido will never reach.

that's why them dry prostrate anytime dem meet am

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by namenj: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ba karya
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Raywonder: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
that na tru talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.