Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (29513 Views)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Iykesmooth: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
2face psquare and Dbanj are legends of the industry

Davido and wizkid will eventually end up as legends too

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by daunit: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
True talk
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by KendrickAyomide: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
JayCynic:
Tuface is in a level where Wizkid and Davido will never reach.
let me hear word oga.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by valerianchikere: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thats RUbbish...what makes 2face a legend?...a lot of our artists have surpassed tuface's level,...the only Legend we have today that has influenced our music is FELA KUTI... stop playing politics with music..smh.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by KendrickAyomide: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
very true indeed! I laugh when I hear some people referring to wizkid as legend even PSquare haven't attain legendary status yet
shut up. na shit full your head.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by KendrickAyomide: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
JayCynic:

Sorry to say, I mean no disrespect. I'm 17, I wasn't born in the time of Fela, I'm enthusiastic about Nigerian music.
I've listened to loads and loads of Fela's music but I can find nothing particularly inspiring in his songs, from the instrumentalism to the lyricism. The only thing is his social consciousness which is on the average, I watched some his performances, they were nothing exceptional or mind-blowing, just a man on panties and obviously under the influence of hard drugs. I don't really see why he is called a legend.
Fela is a legend bro. Your brain too small to decipher those words

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by vertueptime: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kog45:
My oga Haba. Tuface songs na trash?

Am off o

Not all but most
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by valerianchikere: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
THE ONLY LEGEND WE HAVE TODAY IS FELA KUTI..you can only be a legend most likely when you are dead..because your music has to stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Akuruoulo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
The real definition of legend is WIZKID. He has done it everywhere, even to the extent of be invited to play a part in World Cup opening ceremony. WIZKID IS THE ONE TRUE LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Basic123: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
JayCynic:
Tuface is in a level where Wizkid and Davido will never reach.
this one na lie

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by fizziea(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
so psquare are gulder or guinness abi. ur legend dat chicken out during ordinary protest!
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by shadrach77: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is nonsense .even Davido has won more awards than him. What qualifies him to be a legend?

My own legends are
1. King Sunny Ade
2. Fela Kuti
3. Femi Kuti
4. Wizkid
5. Davido
6. Asa
7. D'Banj
8. 2Face Idibia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by cyrus1992(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
SaintHilary:
The only LEGEND I know...

Who be this one??
Seems like you don't know the dictionary meaning of LEGEND.
According to cambridge dictionary,
Legend means a myth or traditional story handed out from one generation to another.
So how is Wizkid a legend,
Shey your papa know am?
Have you passed the knowledge of knowing wizkid to your kids yet??
Oga if you no get wetin to comment, keep mute.
Timaya is very right........Tuface is a legend.......i remember jamming to his track..."No Shaking", "Ole" and "For instance" back then when i was in Jss3, secondary school........now 2 years after i finished university, Tuface is still up and relevant........isn't that LEGENDARY.
Before you call wizkid a legend, wait till wizkid is over 15 years of relevance in the music scene, you've gotten kids of your own....then if hes still relevant then, you can start yapping to your kids that wizkid is a legend.
But for now, wizkid is still a boy compared to Tuface....Timaya is very correct.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by SaintHilary(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
cyrus1992:

Who be this one??
Legend means a myth or traditional story handed out from one generation to another.
Shey your papa know am?
Timaya is very right........Tuface is a legend.......i remember jamming to his track..."No Shaking", "Ole" and "For instance" back then when i was in Jss3, secondary school........now 2 years after i finished university, Tuface is still up and relevant........isn't that LEGENDARY.
Before you call wizkid a legend, wait till wizkid is over 15 years of relevance in the music scene, you've gotten kids of your own....then if hes still relevant then, you can start yapping to your kids that wizkid is a legend.
But for now, wizkid is still a boy compared to Tuface....Timaya is very correct.
I'm not the cause of your failures in life sir so neva mention my father in ur useless comment..take ur long epistle elsewhere
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by blacq2009(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
But what has Eedris done this time around? Tell me. What?
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Jaysey(f): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rollitout:
davido nko ? Wizkid nko, phyno nko, Tina nko, dija nko.
Are you an Indomie generation kid?����
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Jaysey(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
shadrach77:
This is nonsense .even Davido has won more awards than him. What qualifies him to be a legend?

My own legends are
1. King Sunny Ade
2. Fela Kuti
3. Femi Kuti
4. Wizkid
5. Davido
6. Asa
7. D'Banj
8. 2Face Idibia
LoL
Wiskid and Davido really ?
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by cyrus1992(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
SaintHilary:

I'm not the cause of your failures in life sir so neva mention my father in ur useless comment..take ur long epistle elsewhere
Thanks

Is this one mad??
abi shey i call your papa name in an abusive manner, wey you come dey abuse me.
Come, e be like say you want make Ayelala strike you stupid for there baa?
Did i abuse you at first?.....i was correcting you at first, you come dey reply me nonsense naa.
Come, no try my patience oo.
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by krismfss(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
2baba i love u
am one of ur biggest fan
08141575457 is my number
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by krismfss(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
baba i love so much

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
shut up. na shit full your head.

better than d poo oozing out from your mouth.. Dickhead
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
cyrus1992:

Who be this one??
Shey your papa know am?

You really are a genius for what u just typed here

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:
Dbanj and psquare are legends too
He said 'active' artiste
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:
He said 'active'
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omololu001:
He said 'active' artiste
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Gallantchrist(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Tuface is a coward

Timaya should shut up and continue with his smuggling and oil bunkering

Karma is loading...

Like seriously I wonder who taught you how to read and write you are such a waste.....please if you dont know wat to say just scroll off and keep quite... Fool!
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by OsuMustGo: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Gallantchrist:

Like seriously I wonder who taught you how to read and write you are such a waste.....please if you dont know wat to say just scroll off and keep quite... Fool!
This fool is mistaken for his father.
Ndi ara
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by honeyjoyce(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
I concur...The rest are kaikai and burukutu grin
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by toprealman: 2:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Tinaya what makes you a king then? Sure 13 yrs no be 3 years.....what of Sunny Ade et al?Are they footballers or catwalk models?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos / Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.