Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari (15502 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by breakeven: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I feel tempted to write an open letter to Aisha Buhari and tell her to save Nigerians the shame by inserting a poisonous substance into the food of her drunken husband who has been a greater menace to Africa than he could ever be.

A big mistake to mother earth, A bigger mistake to his immediate family, and A great mistake to Nigeria.

I find it embarrassing to call this bag of bones called buhari my president.
Are we even sure this is the Bubu we voted for?
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by naijapips04: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
ednut1:
Ferk off sir. I just watched a 91 year old man(malay pres) giving a speech without pre prepared note like PMB. Shame

Honestly its not about the age bro. Buhari is just so incompetent...whether at 20 or 90 hes just an incompetent fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Halliponpin: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
God bless you.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by MNDY(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
breakeven:

Are we even sure this is the Buhari we voted for?

Bro, this same issue has been disturbing me and a couple of other Nigerians too fa. Is this the same man or a cloned Buhari as it is rumoured in some quarters?

Pictures of him that I saw at the UN recently messed with my mind fa. This mystery if unravelled in the future (if true) will go down in Nigeria's history as very shameful walai.

1 Like

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by israelmao(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
All that we've seen so far under your is misrepresentation of a people (nationa).
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Rindo69: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
What people does he represent? Nigerian people or northern people??

1 Like

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by opribo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
This man has really damaged our reputation and image internationally.

It will be a big task for next president to undo this inferiority complex this man is painting of us.
We are not boastful but we are confident, assured and happy with our God given place as the pride of Africa the most populous black nation in the world.

Have you ever seen prrsident Trump in a photoshot taken the back row and be stretching his neck to be seen. No way,by default he is at the centre. That is respect and power. When it comes to Ecowas that is how it should be not hiding at the back.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by odogwunaija(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
So for em mind Nigeriana no dey suffer

Smh
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by hefemzy: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Do you wish to get your acts together as a Man in the other room, stop getting your esteem deflated on bed. Visit this website

https://deephealth.name.ng
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Mankosi: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Is it buhari that said it or somebody said it on his behalf.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Charmingpet: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
He said a people, no comment.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Indigenous(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buhafool and his Fulani terrorist tribe will destroy nizooria.their only vision is Islam and terrorism,their only talent is in cattle rearing, buhafraud is a curse to nizooria
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Indigenous(f): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
O ma se o,ordinary Fulani terrorist tribe representing an educated people like us outside the country, I weep for nizooria people

1 Like

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by xanderpeper(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mr President I honestly doubt if you know the meaning of suffering you really need a dictionary

1 Like

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
We knw that lifeless one...and you have shown it to us by always protecting the killer herdsmen.case closed

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Gbless86: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
#this is so disheartened ,the most painful thin abt dis government is Nigerian s are not even protesting against dis bad governance of APC ....

I just feel pretty maybe dey d politicians are not aware of d increase in Poverty's index in d country.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by chosenwan1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Some people don't understand how detached this our leaders are, they have no idea on what is going on. They are given speeches to read and believe whatever the inner circle tell them. Meanwhile the cabal is pilfering everything on site.

1 Like

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
this clueless lifeless tyrant is an Ediot , how many has gone down the lane because of him
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Realist2: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Emycord:
ALWAYS speaks in opp of what he does when it comes to people

He didn't write the speech himself and so he don't even know what he is talking about.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by winj3: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fulani herdsmen is not suffering I guess
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by onmyowncj: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
U for just no lie pmb,oya see the kind of insult u don collect now!
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
What meds is he using now?
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
limeta:
True talk as you only represent fulani people
Lol. cheesy
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by natsuflame: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Guess dats why e keeps travelling so he won't see pple suffering undecided
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Roger3D(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I feel tempted to write an open letter to Aisha Buhari and tell her to save Nigerians the shame by inserting a poisonous substance into the food of her drunken husband who has been a greater menace to Africa than he could ever be.

A big mistake to mother earth, A bigger mistake to his immediate family, and A great mistake to Nigeria.

I find it embarrassing to call this bag of bones called buhari my president.
Then get the hell out of the country as you are not the only one who lives here

1 Like

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
how do you expect buhari to develop Nigeria and Nigerians when he believed everyone is alright in this nation with his antidemocratic policies when hell Is synonymous to what average Nigerians are going thru
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Ladycloud(f): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Very terrible and pathetic
NairaMaster1:

His gut is something else.

No wonder he protects the Fulani terrorists.

Terrible!
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
You are very right pa Buhari, at lest you are representing the fulani very well that is why you wont let them suffer. They are slaughtering people and they find happiness from it and you are also happy. You are employing only fulani in all segment of government so they wont suffer, you are representing them well. If only the people you representing will vote for you and you rule over only them. Pa Buhari is taken southerners for fools, which they really are, so sad. The thing is that he cannot conquer Nigerians more than what we are seeing now because the conquering is stylishly on-going.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
An old and shameless lieing demon.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by tunary(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
So why do you make us to suffer
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by 88Gadas(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please can some one slap buhari for me..?

My hand dey pain me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As South East Governors Meet To Discuss, Security And Airport Closure / Buhari Appoints Nine New Permanent Secretaries / Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.