Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari (15481 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Belluchii: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, in his capacity as chairman of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) on Thursday in New York, received briefing from the President of ECOWAS Commission, Jean-Claude Brou.

The president was brought up to speed with developments in Guinea Bissau, which should hold elections soon; Togo, where constitutional reforms are in place, and which would hold parliamentary elections on December 20; as well as Mali, where the situation is still fragile, despite concluding presidential polls recently.

According to Mr Buhari’s spokesperson, Femi Adesina, in a statement Friday, the President commended the work being done by ECOWAS Commission, noting that “it is always better to talk and resolve issues, rather than be confrontational.”

He added: “If you represent a people, you won’t like to see them suffering.”

Mr Buhari also pledged that Nigeria would always live up to its financial commitments to the sub-regional body, “since we don’t want to be big for nothing. We will always look for the money.”

The president approved that Nigeria’s Foreign Affairs Minister, Geoffrey Onyeama, joined the president of ECOWAS Commission on a special mission to deepen the peace process in Mali.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/287012-if-you-represent-a-people-you-wont-like-to-see-them-suffering-buhari.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by limeta(f): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2018
True talk as you only represent fulani people

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by gentleguy1975: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2018
b
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Ladycloud(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Coming from a man who has made Nigeria a den of suffering.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Elayna(f): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2018
A man with a dirty conscience!!!

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Shelumiel: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
You are now keeping double standards ?! Shege dan iska!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by JasonScoolari: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
I feel tempted to write an open letter to Aisha Buhari and tell her to save Nigerians the shame by inserting a poisonous substance into the food of her drunken husband who has been a greater menace to Africa than he could ever be.

A big mistake to mother earth, A bigger mistake to his immediate family, and A great mistake to Nigeria.

I find it embarrassing to call this bag of bones called buhari my president.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Jokerman(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
This man ehn... haven't seen a greater clown.... grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Anigreat: 5:20am On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

I'm clapping for this man endless stupidity

Donald Trump was right after all calling this man lifeless.

Your lifeless government has inflicted more pains on nigerians, and your opening your lifeless kunu sipping mouth to say nonsense.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Emycord: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2018
ALWAYS speaks in opp of what he does when it comes to people

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Optional09: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Stuffs he just read as part of campaign message. He doesn’t understand what it means

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by fergie001: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I feel tempted to write an open letter to Aisha Buhari and tell her to save Nigerians the shame by inserting a poisonous substance into the food of her drunken husband who has been a greater menace to Africa than he could ever be.

A big mistake to mother earth, A bigger mistake to his immediate family, and A great mistake to Nigeria.

I find it embarrassing to call this bag of bones called buhari my president.
Jisos

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
So Nigerians have been enjoying right? angry Buhari talks as someone whose brain is touchy or far away from him.

Souls were killed by his killer brothers in Jos ystdy afterwhich there is an uprising while the city is now under curfew.No word of comfort or concern from Buhari or his government even till now as if nothing happened.

However the president/presidency have congratulated the APC same ystdy & still congratulating themselves over its fraudulent electoral victory in Osun State.
And now hear this idiot saying this shitcrap. angry angry

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Greenerpastures(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'm not sure the statement was made by baba.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center
table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call
or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Zayncom: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Are you into importation from China or the US? We are the cheapest China/US shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by tstx(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
But we are suffering baba, thevcountry is suffering. Nigeria is suffering.... see proof below
Here are the Top 10 Areas Nigeria Ranks Lowest in Africa

see my signature

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by EmekaMD(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good to know you're not representing Nigerians.
Hence the suffering..

Now you'd have to go so we'd get someone that'd represent us in 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by MexxIT(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
No wonder... Since he represents fulanis and their cows he's more interested in seeing dem not suffer... Now we know why we are suffering... He represents those who are not suffering

4 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by gurunlocker: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol.... See who's talking.

You are doing the exact opposite of what you are preaching.

Poverty in town, killings everywhere and you give no damn. All on your mind now is how to regain power next year.

2 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Skepticus: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
cool
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
limeta:
True talk as you only represent fulani people
The BEST reply

3 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by RussianKGB: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wonder what goes on in the lifeless ones mind whenever he makes contradicting statements. He can keep fooling the foreigners, the Nigerian people know him too well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Sirheny007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Mr. Lifeless has come again!
My belle o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by LUGBE: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
This man should stop talking please embarassed

5 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ladycloud:
Coming from a man who has made Nigeria a den of suffering.
Cry me a lagoon cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by lawrence35(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Reading what he was told..... Script

See my signature and be your boss.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by ednut1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ferk off sir. I just watched a 91 year old man(malay pres) giving a speech without pre prepared note like PMB. Shame

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by obi4eze(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
angry
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Groovenaija360(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
No wonder you can not prosecute Fulani herdsmen over their evil killings.

Simply because you represent Fulani Muslim terrorists.

God will deal with you personally

8 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by 7years: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
I dodge the lie

2 Likes

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Jerrick(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
So that means you’re not representing NIGERIA angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / Fuel Scarcity Hits Oke Ogun, Leaves Commuters Stranded At Bus Stops (Photo) / Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.