Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari (15505 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by ClassiqLegend(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sai buhari,any one wey say baba no go win in 2019 na him mama/papa go loose,our love u is beyond their imagination
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
What a stupid statement..."If you represent a people, you won't like to see them suffer." The last time I checked he is the President and he represents the citizens of Nigeria. I guess he does not regard the hell that the citizens of the country are going through as suffering. He must either be tone deaf or too dumb to realize the suffering that Nigerians are going thru.
Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by Henri8: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oga, hypocrisy go kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rules In Suit Seeking Sack Of Bulkachuwa / CAC Extends 50% Cut For Biz Registration Fee By 3 Days / Enugu Protests: Residents Demand Immediate Sack Of Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.