Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics (55149 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by omooba969(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Simplep:
Nice,in my own pre wedding pix,na me go carry my man like

Good to know you will carry me. grin

Nothing to fear, I won't break your neck. cool
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by 88Gadas(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
maxiuc:
:
Only God knows that I can't carry Chisom like this instead she floats on the water while I sit on top

cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by ndukaejime1994(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
OboOlora:

Baba u funny die!
Try change ur username to haloperidol sha, u need am pass lexotan

Your display picture na die.. That Carmel toe na dead!
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by abdullkabar(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
post=71617116:

Is dis the way you will send bubu back to Daura with no PVC but just shouting lifelessly everywhere online?

Meanwhile.........
cheesy grin cheesy wink
Lolz....bad market
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by ndukaejime1994(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
OboOlora:

Baba u funny die!

Your display picture na die.. That Carmel toe na dead! [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by justifyme(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Perpetual pepe!!! My street girl---- happy married life
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by tomdon(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Simplep:

Hope you have started practicing with weight lifting
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by oladimejiadedeji: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
good
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by HARDDON: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
tee59:
Why the guys in pre wedding pictures now are fatter than their wives to be.? Some guys are really enjoying this economy sha.

Gone are the days when fat was equated to enjoyment.

Now it is nothing but unhealthy eating/drinking habit.
Which leads to poor stamina and performance.... wink

5 humps n he be breathing , drenched in Sweat like a poor puppet embarassed

Congrats to em nonetheless.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
dhabrite:
Which kind Belle this man get sef
grin left side one pack
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by Cyriloha(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Will keep quiet
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by romme2u: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2018
OboOlora:

Baba u funny die!

undecided

abeg wetin e mean
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by no1madman(m): 5:01am On Sep 29, 2018
]okkkk

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by davidufuoma(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Simplep:
u are beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.