Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu (794 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Dockaysworld: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
It was indeed a double celebration for a soon to be bride miss umukoro joy, as her boyfriend proposed to her with a brand new lexus suv during her induction today in delta state university, abraka

Joy, a gradute of pharmcy, was inducted today at the university, while her boyfriend inducted her into marriagehood

According to our source, the duo had been dating for years.

Their marriage is expected to hold soon

Watch video here; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/28/man-propose-to-girlfriend-with-brand-new-lexus-on-her-pharmacy-induction-day-in-delsuvideo/

Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by donstan18: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Now that's a lady up there named UMUOKORO JOY being proposed to with a car by her boyfriend here in South East.

But somewhere in Nigeria, a guy is busy thinking of how to propose and pay bride price of his girlfriend with Ghana pepper 90Naira and red oil 10Naira.

3 Likes

Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by whitebeard(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
fine girl.. kiss
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Adasun(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Don't be suprise dat one ajekpako has been pounding dat her pussy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Adasun(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
I like dat guy tho,make his money at a young age
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
After buying love in PDA.

One of them will use knife to greet the other.
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wow! This's sweet.Congrats
Re: Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu by Abjay97(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice one.. But this proposing in public can actually make a girl say yes out of pity, force or coercion..
Keep it nice and simple. You must not make a news out of it

I still dont approve it..

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Brother Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Video-air Stewardess Breastfed A Crying Baby After The Mother Ran Out Of Milk / I finally broke up with her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.