Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (47495 Views)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by miqos02(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2018
akinselurea:

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Even S/A, better than 150k Nigeria job
how ?
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Phyde: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Following...
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by BiafraIShere(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Rindo69:
There is no ‘hustle’ in London, unless by hustle you mean work hard then I will ask if you have a right to work there. If your answer is yes, you are good to go; if it’s a no, stay here. No one will employ you without a right to work, they will be fined heavily if you are caught working there. However, if hustle means indulge in fraud then you may be better off there; their prisons are better at least and you get a free return ticket back after your jail term.... an no job here. Home is best and this is coming from someone who holds a right to live and work there but prefers Nigeria.
Lol, what a perfect satire grin grin
I have a bro and sister that recently traveled to the US. I would have gone in my brother's place but I was doing a lot better than him. He was earning about 30k monthly while I was earning about 10x that figure. Also, traveling there would mean starting life again from the scratch. Today, a few months later, this same brother of mine earns $80 a day (although not much but he lives with an uncle and his family so he doesn't spend money on accommodation or other bills--at least for now except a few dollars he spends on transport). He now sends money home and within a few months he lost a job and still got another one! He isn't exactly a hustler in the real sense yet he is doing fine there but complains of stress. Unlike what some Nigerians think that one can easily hustle different jobs at once it doesn't really work that way because the distance between his home in New Jersey to his work place takes him 2 hours to get to. I think US and Canada are the two best places anyone can travel to as an immigrant who wants to earn legitimate money. To be sincere with op, I will take my chances with London considering that he is earning 80k which is actually low and would be worthless if he lives in Lagos or Abuja.

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by ibrahimdoc: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
GreenCap:

80,000 Naira is not up to 200 Pounds.

what are you waiting for?

jump into British Airways ASAP

or stay back and earn less than 1 million per year.

living in London is hassle but not too hard.

my brorher nigeria is hell, here in germany i earn almost one million naira in two months. guy abroad is the best thing that can happen to anyone. when i say abroad i dnt mean malaysia or south africa, i mean countries like germany, US canada and UK. i have never been this happy in my entire life

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by ibrahimdoc: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Lol, what a perfect satire grin grin
I have a bro and sister that recently traveled to the US. I would have gone in my brother's place but I was doing a lot better than him. He was earning about 30k monthly while I was earning about 10x that figure. Also, traveling there would mean starting life again from the scratch. Today, a few months later, this same brother of mine earns $80 a day (although not much but he lives with an uncle and his family so he doesn't spend money on accommodation or other bills--at least for now except a few dollars he spends on transport). He now sends money home and within a few months he lost a job and still got another one! He isn't exactly a hustler in the real sense yet he is doing fine there but complains of stress. Unlike what some Nigerians think that one can easily hustle different jobs at once it doesn't really work that way because the distance between his home in New Jersey to his work place takes him 2 hours to get to. I think US and Canada are the two best places anyone can travel to as an immigrant who wants to earn legitimate money. To be sincere with op, I will take my chances with London considering that he is earning 80k which is actually low and would be worthless if he lives in Lagos or Abuja.

you got it wrong there bro. germany is the best.the only challenges is language difference. people in germany do better than people in US and Canada except maybe those in medical line. opportunities are abound here in germany and business opportunity is something else. germany is the bomb

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Ssalk: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Some People here just talking trash. If you ever step out of this country you will know Nigeria is Hell .
My friend don't look back just carry your load and run to London.
I have been to some of the best countries in Europe UK, Germany, Swiss, Denmark Sweden France etc and even the worst like Bulgaria and Albania. The poorest country in Europe Albania minimum wage is almost more than times 10 compare to Nigeria. My friend even if you are washing plate in London is 1000percent better than this country called Nigeria. What is 80k?? Less than 250 dollar..... Hissss....

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Kingdollar28(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
martineverest:
London is the most expensive place to live in on earth....and it's also very hard to get stay permit in uk

Chairman relax ..

U never check Dubai (UAE)

That's is heaven on earth.amd you can testify what it takes to make heaven��
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by martineverest(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kingdollar28:

Chairman relax ..

U never check Dubai (UAE)

That's is heaven on earth.amd you can testify what it takes to make heaven��
it's on record bro...London and Tokyo are the most expensive
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Yoighaman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
DKM123:

Is the 600pounds monthly or yearly.

Monthly.
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Yoighaman(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

my brorher nigeria is hell, here in germany i earn almost one million naira in two months. guy abroad is the best thing that can happen to anyone. when i say abroad i dnt mean malaysia or south africa, i mean countries like germany, US canada and UK. i have never been this happy in my entire life

What do you do for a living?
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Loverheart(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

Bros, help a brother too...... Any form of assistance would be appreciated....... ANY FORM OF ASSISTANCE.... E joor
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by BestDude: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jamestown123:
I hope u are earning more than 50k a month
I don't even have up to 20k in my account.
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by 400billionman: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Goodplace:
Please I intent to go to London to for a better life but currently I earn about 80k. Is it wiser to travel to London to hustle? Please advice.
There is no better life anywhere You are experiencing the Cage of the Rat Race the solution is START a side hustle
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by CharlesJok3r: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
NO HOPE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Jamestown123: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
BestDude:
I don't even have up to 20k in my account.
At least thanks for saying the truth sha
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by BestDude: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jamestown123:
At least thanks for saying the truth sha
it just reduced to 2k left in my account. Hope that truth makes u feel u can't achieve any? undecided
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by GreenCap: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jamestown123:
Make God wey bless Abraham bless you. Like seriously i like reasonable people who talk a lot of sense.

God of Abraham bless you too Sir.

As Soon As Possible the trans-generational blessing come my way,

na UK, Canada or Aussie permanent resident visa (PRV) not "pvc" sure pass.

US, Germany or Swiss work permit is my intent too
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Cupidkc(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Better go to South Korea if you are willing to really hustle.
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by killsmith(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
asuzor11:

all that glitters are not gold. experienced people are advising him. And you're just making such stupid statements
I said he "might" regret it. Not he "will".... Next time read properly so I don't tag you a poorly educated fellow.
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by GreenCap: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
asuzor11:

Are you living in London? London is hell. even postgraduate fees are astronomous compared to us and Canada.. I have an aunt there and she is in hell state.. op should stay put and grow his income in Nigeria biko

if London is hell?

then Nigeria is hell fire!

are you in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt...

your aunt's opinion is not £ fact.

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Chiachifranklin: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
GreenCap:

80,000 Naira is not up to 200 Pounds.

what are you waiting for?

jump into British Airways ASAP

or stay back and earn less than 1 million per year.

living in London is hassle but not too hard.
just have it at bk of ur mind that u r not going there to celebrate, to stress ur being for some time,, cos alot of taxation are involve,even getting 200pounds is not even easy there, wen u manage to get it there is worthless unless u r bk to dis country,, my uncle has bn lecturing there for 10yrs now, nothing to show for it..
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Chiachifranklin: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just have it at bk of ur mind that u r not going there to celebrate, to stress ur being for some time,, cos alot of taxation are involve,even getting 200pounds is not even easy there, wen u manage to get it there is worthless unless u r bk to dis country,, my uncle has bn lecturing there for 10yrs now, nothing to show for it..
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
don4real18:

So because you are jobless, you called an 80k job juicy. Wait till you get an apartment, wife and kids.
Anyway sha, what did you study?
Microbiology; I have worked in FMCG industries. I am a good writer; computer and Internet savvy and more.

I don't mind an entry level job sir. 08034775268
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Ucheamani(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
(1) You did not state if you already have a visa
(2) If not, you are not likely to get a visa if your monthly pay is just 80k without verifiable income from elsewhere
(3) Your age is also important, if you're young, and have a visa, you can go hustle in the UK and try to find a wife which is the shortest means of legalising your stay after 6months.
(4) Yes, its better to migrate to London if you have a workable means of legitimising your stay within a reasonable time.

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by GreenCap: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
drnoel:

U need to ask Nigerians living in London. From Ur comments u haven't gone anywhere

Mr. Know All,

you are NOT all knowing than the 200 wise men and women who LIKE my comment.

Nigerians in Africa refer to the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) as London.

we also refer to the US as America (two continents)

when i go to Manchester my village people can say, he traveled to London.

residents of Suleja (Niger state) or Maraba (Nasarawa) are in Abuja

while those in Ojodu Berger (Ogun) are in Lagos

and the ones living in Obigbo (closer to Aba) are in Port Harcourt.

much ado about nothing as the OP goes to Britain.

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ugosample:

80k is juicy?

What sort of fuckery is this?
to someone who is under-employed and unemployed, yes it is. You never experience hard-nut life ma guy.
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Ugosample(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
asuzor11:

Are you living in London? London is hell. even postgraduate fees are astronomous compared to us and Canada.. I have an aunt there and she is in hell state.. op should stay put and grow his income in Nigeria biko

more like he should look for another country

NIGERIA no get future prospects at all
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Ugosample(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Akalia:
to someone who is under-employed and unemployed, yes it is. You never experience hard-nut life ma guy.

80k is chicken change

medical plus living in a decent apt plus eating gijd food plus extra money for recreation

how would 80k cover all that, especially in Lagos

peooke are suffering in that $hithole o shocked
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Ugosample(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ssalk:
Some People here just talking trash. If you ever step out of this country you will know Nigeria is Hell .
My friend don't look back just carry your load and run to London.
I have been to some of the best countries in Europe UK, Germany, Swiss, Denmark Sweden France etc and even the worst like Bulgaria and Albania. The poorest country in Europe Albania minimum wage is almost more than times 10 compare to Nigeria. My friend even if you are washing plate in London is 1000percent better than this country called Nigeria. What is 80k?? Less than 250 dollar..... Hissss....

you got that right
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ugosample:

80k is chicken change

medical plus living in a decent apt plus eating gijd food plus extra money for recreation

how would 80k cover all that, especially in Lagos

peooke are suffering in that $hithole o shocked
Bro listen, there aren't high paying jobs littering the job market in Nigeria, it's a struggle to survive here, so one can't help but manage that sum you refer to as paltry.if you know, you know.

I reckon you are a big boy from all you have just written thus far, good for you . Hook up to something I you can please, I am married and as such I got pecuniary needs.
Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by GreenCap: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
TEYA:
I can bet you know nothing about London.
you know something and that is, how to bet 9ja

Re: Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? by GreenCap: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

mein bruder, enjoy your stay.

Africa is witchcraft. danke schoen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65