Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute (11091 Views)

Wike Frustrated Imo-Rivers Boundary Dispute Reconciliatory Efforts - Commission / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Henri8: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2018
kasheemawo:
Are they not one anymore?
This is one of the reasons why Biafra should not be granted to these people they just kill themselves finish over minor issue
Ain't you a fool? Is Lagos and Ogun one state?
They met to discuss as brothers and not as enemies.
Did you read that they fought?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by deboysben(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Jewish Osu brothers from the land of the rising mudslides will soon kill each other over some worthless evil forest.

I'm 100% sure no oil or precious stones can be found there.

*spits
this is hate speech and do you know you can be prosecuted for that.
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by longjon: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2018
It’s sad to to see this level of stupidity on display here on nairaland.

The post mentioned that the issue at stake has been/is being resolved amicably.

Rather than commend the leaders from both sides for their wisdom in opting for resolution through dialogue and diplomacy as evidenced by the mature language and involvement of the federal authorities , you people are here bashing yourselves and some stupid idiots are even posting graphic pictures all in a bid to claim the title of whose state is better between Enugu and Anambra.

All the more nonsensical when you remember that Enugu state was only recently carved out of Anambra.

By the way, my brothers from the southwest who are mocking the situation should shut up. Ife-modakeke crisis holds the crown as the oldest and most destructive inter-communal warfare ever there was in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by longjon: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
PauloNSK:
this is the reason enugu state is always last in waec, neco and jamb. we have no schools in enugu

Bia nwokem are you not too old for this rubbish you’re doing here ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Kingsley1000(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2018
I KNOW THIS THREAD WILL END UP WITH ENUGU VS ANAMBRA FIGHT

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Kingsley1000(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2018
longjon:

Bia nwokem are you not too old for this rubbish you’re doing here ?
They are not igbos grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ken6488(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Coal is not a precious stone.

The only oil found in Anambra is the palm oil used for sacrifices at Okija shrine.

Be informed.
please give me your secondary principal number i need to get that dude arrested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by LuciferKristi: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
ken6488:
please give me your secondary principal number i need to get that dude arrested

Why are illiterates always the boldest? grin

Coal is a solid fossil fuel & not a precious stone.

I can repeat this a billion times till your thick skull cracks and allows knowledge through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by gidgiddy: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Every state has border dispute with another. Anambra has with Kogi, Rivers had with Imo, Akwaibom has with Abia, Ebonyi has with Benue. Even Lagos has with Ogun. It is everywhere.

I see the way some non Igbos are trying to turn this thread into an Enugu/Anambra fight, but Igbos are too united for that nonsense
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Afonja007: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
kasheemawo:
This is one of the reasons why Biafra should not be granted to these people they just kill themselves finish over minor issue
but modakeke people are still paying ife people tenement fees ,you see cooked isi ewu stil got more sense in it than you aturu gombe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by floraojo(f): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Lilimax:
From what I know, most boundary towns between Enugu state and Anambra likes themselves to be called Anambra. Example, some villages in Ugwuoba Oji-River LGA in Enugu state claims Anambra state whereas they're in Enugu land, also there 're villages in Adani and Nkpologwu that claims Anambra as well grin Who wouldn't want to be associated with OMAMBALA cool
don't say what u are not sure of Cox I'm from Agungwu ugwuoba in Oji River LGA. it's unheard of that any body from Ugwuoba wants to be seen as an Anambarian. don't say what u nothing of. in my next world I still want to be Onye Enugu. who Anambra epp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by AWOLOWO10: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2018
kasheemawo:
how is it your business if we kill our self finish
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by DateMynd44(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2018
PauloNSK:

the person that first posted his own was he too young to post?
una no be one biafra again?
@ enugupikin
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
[/color][color=#000099]
Kingsley1000:
I even thought ugwuoba is in anambra,awka development is fast spreading there
The onThe only area Anambra overtook ENUGU is RITUAL KILLING of their relatives, occultism and 4I9 mantra.
I have I always been advised by my father to shun anabrarians as they are too greedy, proud and noise makers. If an average anambra man got 5m in his accnt, the World will know and they would be a traditional ruler tittle. [Ezego]
in the person chuba okadigbo(noise maker),. same post handled by Ken Nnamani quietly , intellectually and peacefully.
If you claim anambra is better that Enugu, why are u people rushing into Enugu. Even Ojukwu(ur god) has his best building in Enugu. All the rich anambra men prefer living in Enugu to your developed awka.
Kingsley1000:
The onThe only area Anambra overtook ENUGU is RITUAL KILLING of their relatives, occultism and 4I9 mantra.
I have I always been advised by my father to shun anabrarians as they are too greedy, proud and noise makers. If an average anambra man got 5m in his accnt, the World will know and they would be a traditional ruler tittle. [Ezego]
in the person chuba okadigbo(noise maker),. same post handled by Ken Nnamani quietly , intellectually and peacefully.
If you claim anambra is better that Enugu, why are u people rushing into Enugu. Even Ojukwu(ur god) has his best building in Enugu. All the rich anambra men prefer living in Enugu to your developed awka.
Kingsley1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Who wants to associate with remorseless fighters? You remember Aguleri/umuleri fight? Anambra and Kogi fight? Now they want to fight peaceful and peace loving Enugu. Anambra is known for 5things 1. Greed 2.Fight 3.Pride 4.Occultism 5.witchcraft
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Chri08102702694: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Enugu state is the worst state in Nigeria. There are more Enugu state people resident in Anambra than enugu state people resident in Enugu.

Enugu people are known to be illiterates, awkward, timid, local, useless and worthless.

Enugu state people are equally known for ritualism, occultism, armed robbery, etc.

Enugu state is least in education, development, and every spheres of live. No wonder 2/3rd of Enugu state people are resident in Anambra where they can mix up and become better humans.

[s]
Joldsilver:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Chri08102702694: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Lilimax:
From what I know, most boundary towns between Enugu state and Anambra likes themselves to be called Anambra. Example, some villages in Ugwuoba Oji-River LGA in Enugu state claims Anambra state whereas they're in Enugu land, also there 're villages in Adani and Nkpologwu that claims Anambra as well grin Who wouldn't want to be associated with OMAMBALA cool

This is true. Enugu state people are low esteemed illiterates with no value nor class. They are inferior 3rd class igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ken6488(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Why are illiterates always the boldest? grin

Coal is a solid fossil fuel & not a precious stone.

I can repeat this a billion times till your thick skull cracks and allows knowledge through.
you think you have sense but no where in the guy write up did he mention coal is a special stone he just said "coal was first discoved in enugu" i don't know what level of education you have attain but please reverse your secondary school books again you need them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by floraojo(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Chri08102702694:

This is true. Enugu state people are low esteemed illiterates with no value nor class. They are inferior 3rd class igbos.
lol listen to yourself. from d way u speak I know u are from Anambra state. look at Dwayne u Jux expose ur thoughts towards Enugu pple. yet u consider urself as one of d intelligent, highly esteemed, wealthy and top class pple of Anambra. that's how u come to social media and open dat loose tap u cald mouth and speak evil of Enugu. u are nothing but an untamed animal. now shut d duck up if u don't know what to say. Ezibida!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Chri08102702694: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Nkita lacha gi anya there. When the other iidiot made his own comment what did you do? Meanwhile i am from Nsukka but Enugu state is cursed. Anu mpama. Ezi ofia

floraojo:
lol listen to yourself. from d way u speak I know u are from Anambra state. look at Dwayne u Jux expose ur thoughts towards Enugu pple. yet u consider urself as one of d intelligent, highly esteemed, wealthy and top class pple of Anambra. that's how u come to social media and open dat loose tap u cald mouth and speak evil of Enugu. u are nothing but an untamed animal. now shut d duck up if u don't know what to say. Ezibida!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by floraojo(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Enugu state is the worst state in Nigeria. There are more Enugu state people resident in Anambra than enugu state people resident in Enugu.

Enugu people are known to be illiterates, awkward, timid, local, useless and worthless.

Enugu state people are equally known for ritualism, occultism, armed robbery, etc.

Enugu state is least in education, development, and every spheres of live. No wonder 2/3rd of Enugu state people are resident in Anambra where they can mix up and become better humans.

u must be very stupid to speak too low of Enugu state. u think u are wise, yet u come to a general plat form Lyk this and speak nonsense of anoda state. we know Anambra the home of all is educated, wealthy and all that u v mentioned. but plz respect other people's state. if u are educated u won't reason d way u do. Enugu will always be d best state, take it or leave. in my next world I refuse to be Onye Anambra

[s][/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Sunnyflex(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:

Oji River was known as Old Anambra, even some geography text books, still refer to it as Anambra.
The creation of more states resulted in boundary disputes.
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
floraojo:
u must be very stupid to speak too low of Enugu state. u think u are wise, yet u come to a general plat form Lyk this and speak nonsense of anoda state. we know Anambra the home of all is educated, wealthy and all that u v mentioned. but plz respect other people's state. if u are educated u won't reason d way u do. Enugu will always be d worst state in Nigeria, take it or leave. in my next world I refuse to be Onye Enugu because we are cursed backward people

If you say so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses $6bn From 'corrupt' Oil Deal Linked To Fraud / #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger / National Assembly Leadership: We’ll Strike At The Right Time, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.