Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute (11079 Views)

Wike Frustrated Imo-Rivers Boundary Dispute Reconciliatory Efforts - Commission / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
PauloNSK:

i am giving you raw pictures because i am in enugu now. stop posting propaganda from websites because it does not represent what is on ground.

Nike Grammar school enugu

shame

This is is not Nike grammer school.
You're the biggest fool I have ever met.
I dont want to waste my time with u.
Everyone knows that Enugu schools are the best in the South East.
I am sure u knew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ayzTIGER: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Joldsilver:

Everybody knows the truth. You know the truth. Tell the area anambra is better than Enugu? If I see anambrarian without much question,I would know. Very greed, Noise makers. They are attention seekers. No wonder their musicians call out their poor, puffy, occultic and criminals names just to feel like gods. An average anambra man can do anything to make money. Killing of their family members for money is their culture.
Better schools are found in Enugu. Both in Secondary and Tertiary level.
your rich class children, all studying in Enugu schools.
The issue is that Enugu doesnt make noise like Anambra.
Are you new here? that guy is not Igbo. He has many monickers and he talks and reply to himself.
Modified**
Same person as Chino
Spits*

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by patrickcollins: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lilimax:
From what I know, most boundary towns between Enugu state and Anambra likes themselves to be called Anambra. Example, some villages in Ugwuoba Oji-River LGA in Enugu state claims Anambra state whereas they're in Enugu land, also there 're villages in Adani and Nkpologwu that claims Anambra as well grin Who wouldn't want to be associated with OMAMBALA cool
Mechi onu, u dey talk nonsense.
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ayzTIGER: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
PauloNSK:
Arinze but he is Igbo for making his own comment. Why are just stupid? Change your ways with your numerous monikers

You have been exposed many times here. I know the monickers you operate with. What surprises me is how you make 10pages talking and replying to yourself. Are you a robot?
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by WomanOfRace(f): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
longjon:

My sister . I’m totally ashamed of the way my fellow Anambrarians behave sometimes

Please, l am talking about both States.
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ayzTIGER: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
PauloNSK:
So who was the guy you quoted before? Is he also the robot? Have you not been exposed including your pictures or do you still want to see it again? Stop being silly

Chino I will never roll in the mud with you.
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ayzTIGER: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
PauloNSK:
Who is chino? Please why are you here if you are not ready to roll in the mud? Stop being silly Arinze. I am warning you now before you go buy wetin you no go fit eat.

Your same person as these monickers below

Anitabeuty
chef2000
Ogbuefi5050
Ogbuefi2020
Chris070370845022
Beijingdozzier
bestviewer
chino
Oneast
abagoro
Abagworo
GenScatt
bestview,
bestviewer,
lasgidiowner,
abia1stson,
lmo1stson,
onuebonyi,
paulnsk,
chri070
chri081
asha80,
asha9,
mxrap,
beigindossier,
kasyn081
dav081
BeautifulSE
bubu56
Murphyufere
swedishdocument
omanbala1
Nonsowow
Enuguboy4nsk
Juliusmalema
Fergie001
mralhaji
afonjaslayer

3 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ayzTIGER: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
PauloNSK:

Now it is clear you have a mental problem. Please go through the names. Hehehehe

Like I said I won't roll in the mud with you but what surprises me is why you create scores of monicker everyday and your continual quest to divide Ndi Igbo here which you will always fail. Channel your time to making Edo State(your state) a better place
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Enugupikin: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The reason an enugu man wants to use ritual to wipe everyone out just to become chairman nkwo nnewi before obiano steps in.
Anambra people now behave like Abokkii and now shed blood at will...you can see the pics of those killed like fowls at ozubulu in Anambra

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Gabriel004: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
WomanOfRace:
I am from Anambra, but all l see is kids beefing on this post. Washing their dirty linens outside for their enemies to see how weak they are.

Ask yourself who your real enemies are in this country. United we stand to win against thevtrue enemy, divided we fall.

Anambra and Enugu were supposed to be brother's.
Na una be una enemy
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Your same person as these monickers below
Anitabeuty chef2000 Ogbuefi5050 Ogbuefi2020 Chris070370845022 Beijingdozzier bestviewer chino Oneast abagoro Abagworo GenScatt bestview, bestviewer, lasgidiowner, abia1stson, lmo1stson, onuebonyi, paulnsk, chri070 chri081 asha80, asha9, mxrap, beigindossier, kasyn081 dav081 BeautifulSE bubu56 Murphyufere swedishdocument omanbala1 Nonsowow Enuguboy4nsk Juliusmalema Fergie001 mralhaji afonjaslayer
that goat is really useless
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Face him and stop complaining like a pig, the guy actually dealt a dirty blow on you. cheesy

Joldsilver:

that goat is really useless
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by omadeltason: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Jewish Osu brothers from the land of the rising mudslides will soon kill each other over some worthless evil forest.

I'm 100% sure no oil or precious stones can be found there.

*spits
yoloba coward development is entering the place that is why boundary of a thing must put first Anambra is developing the place now. Afonja yolobass

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by omadeltason: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Joldsilver:

This is is not Nike grammer school.
You're the biggest fool I have ever met.
I dont want to waste my time with u.
Everyone knows that Enugu schools are the best in the South East.
I am sure u knew.
you are not even i
n shame Enugu school is best in south east but Anambra school is best in the world chai wawa brain we will start chasing you out of Anambra have you forgot that onitsha is ur London while Nnewi is ur Hong Kong Anambra is ur king we think like white people not like black idiot wawa man

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Afamed: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Coal is not a precious stone.

The only oil found in Anambra is the palm oil used for sacrifices at Okija shrine.

Be informed.
This one weak me oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia: No More Sale Of Revenue Ticket To Okada, Keke Riders On Holidays — Ikpeazu / Ugwuanyi Inspects Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium’s Pitch In Enugu / Atiku, Sadiq, Siddiq Are Variants - Jaafar Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.