Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute (11082 Views)

Wike Frustrated Imo-Rivers Boundary Dispute Reconciliatory Efforts - Commission / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by floraojo(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2018
Chri08102702694:

This is true. Enugu state people are low esteemed illiterates with no value nor class. They are inferior 3rd class igbos.
u are an idiot for saying such! where v u gone with ur Anambarian sense. anuofia!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Everybody knows the truth. You know the truth. Tell the area anambra is better than Enugu? If I see anambrarian without much question,I would know. Very greed, Noise makers. They are attention seekers. No wonder their musicians call out their poor, puffy, occultic and criminals names just to feel like gods. An average anambra man can do anything to make money. Killing of their family members for money is their culture.
Better schools are found in Enugu. Both in Secondary and Tertiary level.
your rich class children, all studying in Enugu schools.
The issue is that Enugu doesnt make noise like Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Everybody knows the truth. You know the truth. Tell the area anambra is better than Enugu? If I see anambrarian without much question,I would know. Very greed, Noise makers. They are attention seekers. No wonder their musicians call out their poor, puffy, occultic and criminals names just to feel like gods. An average anambra man can do anything to make money. Killing of their family members for money is their culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by floraojo(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=floraojo post=71626518][/quote]Anambra state I meant is d worst state so far. in my nxt world I refuse to be Onye Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Chri08102702694:

This is true. Enugu state people are low esteemed illiterates with no value nor class. They are inferior 3rd class igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Everyone knows that enugu state is the least in education, development, infrastructures etc. Tell urself the truth. I am from Nsukka but more than 2/3rd of Enugu people live and work in Anambra.

Enugu state still 95% rural area, this is fact. Even ordinary Nnewi has more banks than the whole of Enugu state. There's no part of enugu state that is close to the least place in Anambra.

Enugu state people are awkward, illiterates, ritualists, occultists, backward barbarians.

Anambra has the best schools in the SE and that is why the state has been producing first class students in WAEC, JAMB AND NECO. Enugu state is the last place anyone can school. All the rich Enugu state people are all in Anambra schooling. You cannot even mention one school in your backward Enugu state. Useless and worthless state

[s]
Joldsilver:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Lilimax:
From what I know, most boundary towns between Enugu state and Anambra likes themselves to be called Anambra. Example, some villages in Ugwuoba Oji-River LGA in Enugu state claims Anambra state whereas they're in Enugu land, also there 're villages in Adani and Nkpologwu that claims Anambra as well grin Who wouldn't want to be associated with OMAMBALA cool

Lolzzzz

That settles it.
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Enugupikin:
Anambra people are the problem we have in the east..they want to take over our land because theirs is erosion ravaged and flood infested.
below pictures is how Anambra lands look like

Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Enugupikin:

No real Enugu person will want to be associated with Anambra that is full of gully erosions and flood infested...so stop feeding your ego

The reason an enugu man wants to use ritual to wipe everyone out just to become chairman nkwo nnewi before obiano steps in.

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Nkita lacha gi anya there. When the other iidiot made his own comment what did you do? Meanwhile i am from Nsukka but Enugu state is cursed. Anu mpama. Ezi ofia

They are even denying their beloved anambra. You're fron Nsukka�? It is obvious you're not from Nsukka . You are from Ngbakwu, one of the disgusting places I have gone to. shrines everywhere. looks like sokoto.
But they will snap onitsha bridge and post on nairaland calling it beautiful state...light of the nation. Nonesense people I have ever come across ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Lilimax(f): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2018
floraojo:
don't say what u are not sure of Cox I'm from Agungwu ugwuoba in Oji River LGA. it's unheard of that any body from Ugwuoba wants to be seen as an Anambarian. don't say what u nothing of. in my next world I still want to be Onye Enugu. who Anambra epp?
wink
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Lilimax(f): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I even thought ugwuoba is in anambra,awka development is fast spreading there
True!
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
He is very correct. Enugu state is a shithole. ; Was in Oji River the other day a whole local govt looking like dungeon, no road, no water. Even in Enugu town no water, everywhere looks dry like Zamfara.

Enugu state people are useless illiterates. They are not known for any reasonable thing. Just look at WAEC, Enugu state kept disgracing igbos. I spit on Enugu state. Backward shithole state

Joldsilver:

They are even denying their beloved anambra. You're fron Nsukka�? It is obvious you're not from Nsukka . You are from Enugu, one of the disgusting places I have gone to. shrines everywhere. looks like sokoto.
But they will snap onitsha bridge and post on nairaland calling it beautiful state...light of the nation. Nonesense people I have ever come across ever.

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by LuciferKristi: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2018
ken6488:
you think you have sense but no where in the guy write up did he mention coal is a special stone he just said "coal was first discoved in enugu" i don't know what level of education you have attain but please reverse your secondary school books again you need them

Oga shut up! You've been exposed so you want to divert and use the other dude as a shield.

I didn't quote him, I quoted YOU for your dumb comment.

You said you wanted to see my ex-principal because I stated that coal is not a precious stone (which is 100% correct).

Again dumbo, coal is not a precious stone.

Learn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by murphyibiam15(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Enugu state is the worst state in Nigeria. There are more Enugu state people resident in Anambra than enugu state people resident in Enugu.

Enugu people are known to be illiterates, awkward, timid, local, useless and worthless.

Enugu state people are equally known for ritualism, occultism, armed robbery, etc.

Enugu state is least in education, development, and every spheres of live. No wonder 2/3rd of Enugu state people are resident in Anambra where they can mix up and become better humans.

[s][/s]
Chris easy, this is totally uncalled for
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Maxcollins042(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2018
kasheemawo:
Are they not one anymore?
This is one of the reasons why Biafra should not be granted to these people they just kill themselves finish over minor issue
It is not everything that you must comment on
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2018
bestview:
Everyone knows that enugu state is the least in education, development, infrastructures etc. Tell urself the truth. I am from Nsukka but more than 2/3rd of Enugu people live and work in Anambra.

Enugu state still 95% rural area, this is fact. Even ordinary Nnewi has more banks than the whole of Enugu state. There's no part of enugu state that is close to the least place in Anambra.

Enugu state people are awkward, illiterates, ritualists, occultists, backward barbarians.

Anambra has the best schools in the SE and that is why the state has been producing first class students in WAEC, JAMB AND NECO. Enugu state is the last place anyone can school. All the rich Enugu state people are all in Anambra schooling. You cannot even mention one school in your backward Enugu state. Useless and worthless state

[s][/s]

It is obvious that Anambra is educationally naive compared to Enugu state.
You're known for business, fraud and ritualism.
you remember the popular Delico nwa mama?
Edy na Nogu? I know anambra very well. Anambra don't have better schools as to be compared to Enugu schools.
cheating in Jamb and Olevels exams are irresistable. I followed my friend to a secondary school in Awka south during Waec, inside awka...at Nodu. supprisely, a teacher was coping asweers on the board for them from a text book. I heard him telling them to try change some words to avoid cancelling of their papers by WAEC.
private centers business in Anambra is a booming business in anambra. same to Jamb.They will score high often times. This kind acts can not be tolerated in Enugu schools.
The best in last year's WAEC result is from Enugu...Nsukka.
Anambra educational system is too porous.
can u mention that your best schools in Anambra state?
Eric Okoye[Juhel], Peter Obi,soludo , Ojukwu and many other anambra elits, all their children studying in Enugu schools. They have their best buildings in Enugu. I know the school the son of JUHEL is attending in Enugu. Noise makers=anambrarians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Hehehehe..why are you crying.

Take this to the bank. All the Enugu state rich people are schooling in Anambra. Schools in enugu are nothing short of piggery. Even father Ede built the first private university in Anambra- Madonna. It is because enugu people are dumb illiterates that doesn't value education.

Anambra has the best schools and hospitals in the whole of the SE.

MOST teachers in Enugu are illiterates. I served in Enugu state at Oji precisely, teachers there are nothing short of illiterates. Most of them cannot even speak English or write.

I was transferred to enugu urban it is the same thing. Education in Enugu state is zero, no wonder no one sends their wards to that useless backward state.

Enugu educational system should be scrapped because you guys are churning out illiterates because your teachers are all illiterates.

More than 2/3rd of Enugu state people are resident in Anambra because there state is economically backward and useless.

Enugu state= illiterate backward barbarians

[s]
Joldsilver:

It is obvious that Anambra educationally naive compared to Enugu state.
You're known for business, fraud and ritualism.
I know anambra very well. Anambra don't have better schools as to be compared to Enugu schools.
cheating in Jamb and Olevels exams are irresistable. I followed my friend to a secondary school in Awka south, inside awka...at Nodu. supprisely, a teacher copy asweers on the board for them from a text book. I heard him telling them to try change some words to avoid cancelling there papers.
private center business in Anambra is a booming business in anambra. same to Jamb. This kind acts can not be tolerated in Enugu schools.
Anambra educational system is too porous.
can u mention that your best schools in Anambra state.
Eric Okoye[Juhel], Peter Obi,soludo , Ojukwu and many other anambra elits, all their children studying in Enugu school. They have their best buildings in Enugu. I know the school the son of JUHEL is attending in Enugu. Noise makers=anambrarians
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2018
@joldsilver. Enugu state even in the next century is naturally backward to attempt something like this.

This is the outcome of educational excellence of Regina Pacis Onitsha Anambra state. Anambra defeated the entire world to win this. I know Ekweremmadu's younger daughter that's attending Regina Pacis in Onitsha.

Enugu state== illiterate backward barbarians

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Joldsilver.

Just released.

Look at the 100 best secondary schools in Nigeria. CKC of Onitsha is among the top 5, whereas there's no school from your backward barbaric Enugu state that has made the top 5000.

Most children of govt officials in Enugu state are all attending CKC Onitsha.

https://www.currentschoolnews.com/school-news/best-secondary-schools-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Paul Ogenyi aka Kasynlives, Enugupikim, heywaya say something. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Kingsley1000(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Chri08102702694:
Nkita lacha gi anya there. When the other iidiot made his own comment what did you do? Meanwhile i am from Nsukka but Enugu state is cursed. Anu mpama. Ezi ofia

Chino e don do..forgive the poor wawa girl.enugu and anambra is still one

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Best teachers in Nigeria are only seen in Anambra.

Enugu state=== illiterate backward barbarians

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/anambra-teacher-named-best-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by ken6488(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Oga shut up! You've been exposed so you want to divert and use the other dude as a shield.

I didn't quote him, I quoted YOU for your dumb comment.

You said you wanted to see my ex-principal because I stated that coal is not a precious stone (which is 100% correct).

Again dumbo, coal is not a precious stone.

Learn.
O GOD Did I Say Coal Is A Special Stone I Just Said The Dude Said Coal Was First Discovered In Enugu You Here

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Joldsilver: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The reason an enugu man wants to use ritual to wipe everyone out just to become chairman nkwo nnewi before obiano steps in.

From your name, it depicts the real feature of Anambrarian.
very soon u would start telling unsuspecting Enugu people that u are a South African Senator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Chino e don do..forgive the poor wawa girl.enugu and anambra is still one

Sincerely i love what chino does, because if not for him these inferior 3rd class igbos from Enugu state would have gone off the chain. Check this thread, it was even these useless wawa people that started the fight.
Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by bestview: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2018
He is not even from Anambra but he said the truth. Enugu state people are useless and hopeless bunch of illiterates.

Anambra has elected member even in the UK Parliament.

Joldsilver:

From your name, it depicts the real feature of Anambrarian.
very soon u would start telling unsuspecting Enugu people that u are a South African Senator.

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by WomanOfRace(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2018
I am from Anambra, but all l see is kids beefing on this post. Washing their dirty linens outside for their enemies to see how weak they are.

Ask yourself who your real enemies are in this country. United we stand to win against thevtrue enemy, divided we fall.

Anambra and Enugu were supposed to be brother's.

1 Like

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by kernel001: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
sweetyme001:
Biafra Fighting each other for land they have no right over.

Sorry for low comprehension capacity, we're did you see fight? Since when did the word demarcation become synonymous to fight, daughters of fallen ife demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute by Sagay212: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
umu biafrau.d kwenu!!! them never get biafrau.d them don dey fight for boundary....kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America / Osun Election: PDP Sets Up 128-Member Campaign Council / Tempers Flare As Victims Reject Dana's N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.