Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married (29622 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by GloryGloryRufus(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
This is same thing as ours, I and my wife dated for two weeks, or let me say we did not even date because two weeks is nothing when it comes to dating before marriage. But I believe is a big risk, it can favor one and disappoint another, I don't encourage singles to do it. I am very lucky my own is working out and we are very happy and already blessed with two years old daughter. But I cannot conclude my comment without telling you guys that MONEY is very good. Money alone can keep marriage going well. May God bless you financially, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by frozen70(f): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
femi4:
God! When will you bring beautiful girl like this my way

Leave beauty out of it, it does fail more especially if there is no money to keep them.

Beauty requires money to sustain it

Talk about character that should be your target

Character of a woman can stand the test of time, with or without money

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by OgahBohz: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:
Money can bring out sombori's inner beauty ehn!

Thank God for money in his life, else this cute girl wouldnt have looked at him twice. This guy worwor sha.

Cant wait to wash my ugliness off in showers of money too.
my dear on my way to make that money so that I can come for you... your eyes alone is beautiful enough!
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by femi4: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

Thank God for money in his life, else this cute girl wouldnt have looked at him twice. This guy worwor sha.

Q sera sera..this your chest
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Cyriloha(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Oh sweet Jesus

What kind of sweetest lie is this
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Egein(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71622151:
It is not how long you dated, but how well you ended.
Being happy in your marriage is all that matters!
Enjoy your union , the younger version of Osho Baba and Iara!

Moral of the story: Guys, hustle well and pray for God's favour, then you will marry an Angel of your choice.
Success attracts!

So you agree that your party chairman is an uglee phuck...
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by stankezzy: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2018
See him group

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Teeboi56: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
That is ur own palafa is not supposed to be here
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by ImaIma1(f): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Between the time he proposed or they planned to marry each other till the wedding day, what did they do? Were they not seeing each other? Thst is dating
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by hefemzy: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Men! Do you want to keep your acts together and stop getting your esteem deflated on bed. Visit this website https:///2NAHe3Z
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Just have money ... any girl is yours..

That is all they are worth..Money MoneyMoney!

I just imagined if this girl would have married Akpororo is his raw, poor Warrior guy form
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Remijuice: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Austindark:
That's why you did not know of those accusations laid against her then lipsrsealed

Anyway, the less one knows the better.
Is a crazy world
Guy did the lady later agreed she was whoring around before meeting Akpororo?

Dancers shaa!
I can't wife any girl who performs as a dancer..

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Born2Breed(f): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian comedian Akpororo, has revealed that he didn't date his beautiful wife, Josephine, who he walked down the aisle with in 2015.  According to the comedian, he knew his wife since she was part of a dance group and shortly after they began to exchange pleasantries, they got married. Akpororo who admitted that Nigerian comedians seemed to always go for beautiful women in the interview with Saturday Beats, however, said it was just a coincidence.

“I did not date my wife. We are in the same industry and she was with Explicit Dance Group. We had met on some occasions and greeted each other. We never had any period to date; I would say we started dating after we got married. Although I am a comedian, when I approached her, she took my words seriously because whenever I am serious you would easily know."

https://lailasnews.com/my-wife-and-i-didnt-date-we-just-got-married-akpororo/

Day and Night.
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by thugmansion(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm ofcourse
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Diso60090(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Who is that black gorilla right there hope someone call the Ethiopians to come and save their sister before they ring her marriage (sorry) before shocked
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Tundeobama(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

lemme take you to mama add up. folake4u
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by bayulll011(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

Still d same Sinaj

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by captainamiedi1: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Macnnoli4:
I know that is how they used to do it before westernization finished its job. The eligible suitor comes and asks the pretty girl's hand in marriage and they are still doing it now. My parents are also in the same table.

Or you will just be at home watching your black and white television with one cold 5 alive. your mom will just walk in with one beautiful damsel and call u enter one corner and say my son dat girl is from a very nice family and a responsible girl. i want you to marry her she will be a good fit for you. once u say ok mummy d next time na marriage. and my mom and dad are still together till today. dating abi na courtship is a sweet way to fornicate not more.
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Deji63: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2018
But you go don spend well well before she open her kini for you. grin grin Money is good. She loves your money. She will learn to love you
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Igxx(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2018
d man wicked o he just finished d woman life lik dat
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by abirescholar567: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Were leleyi kee. This girl don craze ooooo
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Bawofss(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Dis girl fine pass banky wife...
Argue wit ur keyboard
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by sinaj(f): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
bayulll011:

Still d same Si.naj
she changeth north wink
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by sinaj(f): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
OgahBohz:
my dear on my way to make that money so that I can come for you... your eyes alone is beautiful enough!
lol...
Tanchu
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by sinaj(f): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
dannybomb:

who tell you say you ugly, gosh you are damn pretty peeping at your profile
loll

Tanchu tongue
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Money
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dear lord I thank you for my looks even though I never hammer sef, money is good.
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by brandmix: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:

Ehh sorry u are not ugly nah
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by OhiOfIhima: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
post=71622151:
It is not how long you dated, but how well you ended.
Being happy in your marriage is all that matters!
Enjoy your union , [s]the younger version of Osho Baba and Iara![/s]

Moral of the story: Guys, hustle well and pray for God's favour, then you will marry an Angel of your choice.
Success attracts!
BE SUCCESSFUL BY FORCE BY FIRE! cheesy

I didn't agreed wit dat... Akpororo is a fine bobo..

Hustle part is so on point.. As a young man n try to avoid d nowadays leeches n hustle legit.. U will marry d best n beautiful among woman..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele / Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.