Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married (29621 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by manmade(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
@ the 3rd pic from the top , little wonder osho baba's wife no gree born baby for am she dey fear to born monkey lookalike pikin.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by futurism: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:
Money can bring out sombori's inner beauty ehn!

Thank God for money in his life, else this cute girl wouldnt have looked at him twice. This guy worwor sha.

Cant wait to wash my ugliness off in showers of money too.
grin I could not resist not quoting you lol. U kolo no b small
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by sinaj(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
futurism:
grin I could not resist not quoting you lol. U kolo no b small
grin
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by EVons(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
You try, all na jokes
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by djon78(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
The truth is that for me, this kind of women don't trip me. Honestly if I was married to this type
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by mamaafrik(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
adioolayi:
I remember that lady when she was with explicit dance group....She was a girl sef....some of their outings at Cultural centre Abeokuta ....Celebrate Jesus...if you happens to be a UNAABITE you will relate.
is she a funaabite??
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by domino4211(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
....What if the girl just accepts and marries a stranger and later discovers he has one or two sexual problems,,erectile disfunction,partial impotency,a tiny penis?....she will now have to endure the marriage forever?
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2018
YES
tstx:

You know him personally?
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

You should work hard and make money then.
God will help you accomplish your dream if you want to be hardworking and not hope on a man's money to bring out your inner beauty.

How far, na me from that other thread. can you drop your WhatsApp number make you send all the videos to me..

I go top up your betting account with #500 staking power.
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
MakeQuickCash:

How far, na me from that other thread. can you drop your WhatsApp number make you send all the videos to me..

I go top up your betting account with #500 staking power.

Check wiki9ja.com.ng for the video
Search for Nigerian girl fuçked by friends on xnxx.com to watch the other one.
Re: Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Check wiki9ja.com.ng for the video
Search for Nigerian girl fuçked by friends on xnxx.com to watch the other one.

The one for wiki dey blurred with emoji na.. I no see the full action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele / Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos / Corper Who Danced To Kcee's Tinana Delivers Twins

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.