Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (34773 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by WOruGunu(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Op are u trying to tell us u dont have any clue of Kwara state?
If thats is d case waHala det wahala dey i dey see danger danger wahala dey.
God help kwara fromthe hands of evil men

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by promisechris63(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2018
yns4real:
By Omeiza Ajayi

SOUTH EAST

Abia State

The aspirants are Dr Uche Ogah who nearly became the governor in the last elections; Prince Paul Ikonne, High Chief Ikechi Emenike, Comrade Chris Akomas, Hon. Martins Azubuike, Barr. Friday Nwosu and Amb. Okey Emuchay.

The battle would mainly be between Ogah and Ikonne. Ikonne was the ACN candidate in the 2011 governorship elections while [s]Ogah was the candidate of the APC in 2015[/s][b][/b]. Ikonne has remained consistent in the opposition and was only recently subtly endorsed by President Muhammadu Buhari when a team from the state recently visited the president.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/apc-guber-primaries-how-the-candidates-stand/

For you information Ogah was a PDP Gubernatorial candidate in 2015 but lost in the primaries. Thanks!!!
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by sanerugwei: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Drabeey:

Whao! so easy, someone can just believe it is so easy with your book analysis!

have you travelled out of lagos to neighbouring states to juxtapose their state of their roads?

With comments like this I weep for the future generation if this will be the mindset of leaders of tomorrow.
The young fella you responded to provided a very simple and workable plan, but you are try to refer us to other state while the discussion is Lagos roads.

Such weak thought is like saying because Mexico is a shithole, then America might as well look like that.

Have you considered the IGR of LASG?

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by realmindz: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Following Lagos State....
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by murmee: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Neyoor:

From a very reliable source, I can authoritatively tell you that the OYO state APC Governorship ticket is for Adebayo Alao Akala.

Meanwhile, Adelabu is so much likely to be considered as his deputy
The Almighty God will never allow that to happen!
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by FaroukM(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2018
....Hope they will not make it inconclusive....
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
sanerugwei:

With comments like this I weep for the future generation if this will be the mindset of leaders of tomorrow.
The young fella you responded to provided a very simple and workable plan, but you are try to refer us to other state while the discussion is Lagos roads.

Such weak thought is like saying because Mexico is a shithole, then America might as well look like that.

Have you considered the IGR of LASG?

I think the problems with we Nigerians is that we love to talk always... funny enough most of our analysis are very good on the paper, but never workable!

I opted not to slug the matter further, but because of your comment, I think it's best to shed more light on his 'paper-plans'

Have you ever imagined why some beautiful policies failed to work in Nigeria?
find no further sir, it is because of our way of life!

His analysis summary is for the government to begin a haul our of bad roads by employing vibrant youths (my words) to see the roads are always in good conditions (whao, very good way to eradicate unemployment).... Have you considered why Ferma is not functioning well? oh maybe our own Lagos The Lagos State Public Works Corporation (LSPWC) which is saddled with that responsibility is not even functioning? please tell me why we Nigerians only wants a Job and won't want to work?

I'm sorry sir, im not among those Nigerians or a youth without brains, I critically examine matters and juxtapose them correctly!

His analysis are fine,No doubts but they won't work with the kind of mentality we have at present.

what will now work?

What will work is for the state gov to take a step at a time, one project after the other and strict supervision!

cc:
ayokellany

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by buhariguy(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
Austindark:
But why are all the aspirants old, recycled and former PDP members.
It is shameful that APC don't have credible candidates apart from the same PDP members voted against for a change to come.

#incapable of positive change
na them de rush us.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by tambiri77: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
why is kwara missing in the list
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by iamjosisky: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2018
tambiri77:
why is kwara missing in the list
No clue........cos nobody can deliver kwarans from Saraki as well as Lagos Tinubu
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2018
murmee:
The Almighty God will never allow that to happen!

Why now?

Is Akala not better than constituted authority?
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Dr James Angbazo will put a serious upset to the contest in Nasarawa State. All fingers crossed.
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by NnamdiN: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Drabeey:

Whao! so easy, someone can just believe it is so easy with your book analysis!

have you travelled out of lagos to neighbouring states to juxtapose their state of their roads?
so four years isn't enough to fix just potholes? "Unconfirmed" rumors have it that your god ambode is sharing 5bn just to get the ticket. Do you know what 5BN can do to "only" potholes? You people deserve the kind of leaders you get

https://inhabitat.com/japanese-workers-take-just-6-days-to-fix-earthquake-shattered-road/

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by lijoh(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Alao

Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by deeduke1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sometime i wonder where people get their information from or you guys just cook up some things for your psycophantic followers. I agree it is Adebayo but his last name is ADELABU
Neyoor:

From a very reliable source, I can authoritatively tell you that the OYO state APC Governorship ticket is for Adebayo Alao Akala.

Meanwhile, Adelabu is so much likely to be considered as his deputy
Re: APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
deeduke1:
Sometime i wonder where people get their information from or you guys just cook up some things for your psycophantic followers. I agree it is Adebayo but his last name is ADELABU

I will remind you when it eventually happens tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings / Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. / PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.