Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode (6626 Views)

Make Conji No Kill Me!! / No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Dockaysworld: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Conji(sexual arousement) has reportedly overwhelmed a baby elephant after coming in contact with a female tourist in his abode.

While the exact location of the incident could not be accertained, his handle was seeing struggling to prevent the elephant from acting on his feelings while the victim laughed on.

The elephant was later put in check by his handler and they parted ways.

Concerned individuals have advised the management of the reserve or its hanldler to  secure a suitable companion for the young elephant before things get out of control.

Watch full video;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/29/conji-takes-control-baby-elephant-sighting-female-tourist-abodevideo/

Source; https://www.dockaysworld.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Morbeta11(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Konji is a bastard even in animal kingdom... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by marshalldgreat(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Odikwa very risky o

2 Likes

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
No be small thing abeg
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Bahddo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Why is she laughing though?

4 Likes

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by youngberry001(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Whaaaat a fvccking painfull doggy cheesy it like d lady is enjoying the fuccck see her face sef cheesy
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Dreyl(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol I have watched the video. the baby elephant was damn hôrny, I didn't know elephants now crave for human's punny.

2 Likes

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by wittyt98(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2018

10 Likes

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Timagex(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na serious doggy o shocked
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by iceboy4752(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
She was enjoying it oo. If not for those men she would have allowed the the "Konji-worried" elephant do the banging. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by MJBOLT: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
with the way she's laughing,she's probably had sex with an animal

1 Like

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by itzprezy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Experience...if u know u know
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Bluezy13(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Animals, especially mammals could tell a man from a woman.

I don't know how...

1 Like

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by EggSauce(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ahh ahn

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Uglymugg: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol, zero resistance from the women.

1 Like

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Mankosi: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2018
That's how the stupid oyibos contact disease later they will pass it down to Africa for us to contend with.

5 Likes

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Harodebby(f): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2018
Seems like she is enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by abbeyty(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Oyinbo can experiment anything when it comes to s*x I am very sure she went back to fk the elephant
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by MobileGees: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2018
the girl was obviously enjoying it, I'm sure if no one was there the girl would have open her pant and let the elephant do the thing
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by oshe11: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Why was the Lady almost naked before?

Abi na her pair of pant belike her skin so?
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Bahddo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bluezy13:
Animals, especially mammals could tell a man from a woman.

I don't know how...
sex pheromones
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by demulepaul: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
MobileGees:
the girl was obviously enjoying it, I'm sure if no one was there the girl would have open her pant and let the elephant do the thing

Girls of nowadays enjoy Sex more than Animals, She's enjoying it . One of my Girl i used to call her Fucck Fucck bcoss of her High urge for Sexgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Bluezy13(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bahddo:
sex pheromones
Thanks...
Will look it up.
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Morbeta11:
Konji is a bastard even in animal kingdom... grin grin
the thing tire me my brother.. Not just Animal buh wild ones ooo. God must have placed someting very special on/in women/ female creature.
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by funstufz: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
hmmm
What was shown looks pre-meditated...

1. Picture 1 showed the woman laughing while she was still on ground...

2. Pics 2 & 3 showed the woman re-positioned herself for the baby elephant, still laughing at the attempt by the baby elephant to enter her from behind...

A closer look, she is without pantie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, or maybe she was on 'g-string' embarassed embarassed embarassed

take a closer look...
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by obojememe: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
saw the video on ig...that lady was just blushing like mumu
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
end time elephant
Re: Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode by SadMemories(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dockaysworld:
Conji(sexual arousement) has reportedly overwhelmed a baby elephant after coming in contact with a female tourist in his abode.

While the exact location of the incident could not be accertained, his handle was seeing struggling to prevent the elephant from acting on his feelings while the victim laughed on.

The elephant was later put in check by his handler and they parted ways.

Concerned individuals have advised the management of the reserve or its hanldler to  secure a suitable companion for the young elephant before things get out of control.

Watch full video;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/29/conji-takes-control-baby-elephant-sighting-female-tourist-abodevideo/

Source; https://www.dockaysworld.com
THE WAY WEY SATAN DON PROGRAM WOMAN SINCE EVE TO INCREASE ABOMINATION NO BE HERE O.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / Some Sex Drive Killers. / The Moment Mercy Saw Ike's Hard joystick, See Mercy's Reaction(Video) )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.