Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) (7726 Views)

Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Freshtruth(m): 3:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Omo no matter how d face fresh reach still on the light my brother sad

1 Like

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Rahkman: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2023
You never see fresh yansh wey knack person herpes .... dey there,u think say na by light?

44 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2023
shocked

Tueehhhh..

The infection for her body go don grow enough tap roots for inside.....

12 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by jumper524(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2023
Ohh lawd..
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by myyansh68(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2023
Men will fuvk anything even if it's dead animal, so far hole is present.

13 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by austine4real(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2023
grin grin

Kuruna re o

๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2023
OP, Nothing new.

Many Girls are like this.

Their Yanch is either Stress Marks or Craw craw Infested. smiley

One Babe I Fuccked in 2019, see the Ezcema all over her Back ehn. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคจ

I Just comot Mind and Banged her. ๐Ÿ™‚

My Money CANNOT waste. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by MrAgbako: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Omo I am likely to drive her out asap. This one nah infection promax

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, Nothing new.

One Babe I Fuccked in 2019, see the Ezcema all over her Back ehn. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคจ

I Just comot Mind and Banged her. ๐Ÿ™‚

My Money CANNOT waste. sad
See the type of women he has sex with sef but will quickly rush to comment trash in anything that involves women

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by nifemi25(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2023
The truth still remain, most of us doesn't have the time to be checking the fave of the puna... all we have in our mind is how to puna our thing in the hole .... make God just help us...

1 Like

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Wilson300: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2023
Rahkman:
You never see fresh yansh wey knack person herpes .... dey there,u think say na by light?

Omo na so I take catch herpes ooo
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Cjizzy(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Infections no follow for fresh yansh or dirty yansh.
Some babes get clear skin but the kain infections them dey harbour for body no be here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Baronthecelebri: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Very disgusting

1 Like

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by KingMack(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2023
oh nooooooo...na ontop shooku shooku she siddon ๐Ÿ˜ข

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by lascos912(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
I know jennyclay will keep mute on this

5 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Ikpunnegi01: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nairaland girls are something else, they go about distributing std for unfortunate guys. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by OboOlora(f): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Some yansh fit clean and fresh sha make the obo get pakute low-key.

Fresh ponmo with std, Otilor ๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by spencekat(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ayama! shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by SmilingImabong: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Std yansh promo
Nack 1 get 10 craw craw herpes free cheesy

Offlight gang
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by aswani(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Nairaland girls are something else, they go about distributing std for unfortunate guys. Tueh!

That arse being that way doesn't mean she has STD nau, haba.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2023
myyansh68:
Men will fuvk anything even if it's dead animal, so far hole is present.

grin Most men are like HE-GOATS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Bellotelli: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
See the type of women he has sex with sef but will quickly rush to comment trash in anything that involves women
I can swear that's your ass
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2023
Bellotelli:

I can swear that's your ass
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by sylve11: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2023
@op, you for add "viewer discretion is advised" na.

sad cool

1 Like

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by sylve11: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Cjizzy:
Infections no follow for fresh yansh or dirty yansh.
Some babes get clear skin but the kain infections them dey harbour for body no be here

You're right. cool
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by myyansh68(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin Most men are like HE-GOATS. cheesy
Na you talk oooo. gringrin

8 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
No be by light. The skin fit overfresh but the legion of STDs wey dey d vagina na heavy. One of my young bloodz still dey treat infections till now. He use 5k take collect infection worth over 300k.
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by EmiDon11: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
The kind dirt wey this NIGERIAN girl pack for yansh fit cause covid-19 third wave.

Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Illegal1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=austine4real post=125251059] grin grin

Kuruna re o
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Illegal1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=125251177] OP, Nothing new.
One Babe I Fuccked in 2019, see the Ezcema all over her Back ehn.
Re: No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) by Dexy4yah(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ekuke shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years / Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.