Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (80314 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Islie: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
An Indian man’s quest to get the most out of his sex life has backfired in a horrible way when the condom that was supposed to give him ‘extended pleasure’ gave his penis an allergic reaction.

According to a report in SunOnline, the man went to King George’s Medical University in Lucknow, India after his penis began to swell up, became painful and parts turned black.

The team that treated the man, led by Dr Ashish Sharma, said the patient had no known drug allergies.

They ran a series of tests, in the process ruling out sexually transmitted infections.

In a medical case report, Dr Sharma reveals his patient was diagnosed as suffering allergic contact dermatitis, and gangrene of the penis – meaning parts were beginning to rot away.

It turns out that the new brand of condoms contained a topical medication, benzocaine which the doctors noted is used in extended-pleasure latex condoms for prolonging the duration of sexual intercourse and to decrease premature ejaculation.

It turns out that since 1996, when the first case of a man suffering allergic contact dermatitis after using latex condoms was documented, doctors have seen just four cases being reported.

While rare, there are certain things that can make it more likely that a man will suffer penile gangrene.

They include diabetes, having experienced trauma to the penis, using a c*ck ring intimacy gadget, as well as penis ops.

Doctors gave the man antibiotics to try and reduce the swelling.

And surgeons operated on his penis to remove the rotting tissue – and perform a skin graft.

Treatment was carried out over the course of three weeks, and six months later he was “doing fine”, reporting “no sexual or urinary complaints”, doctors said in the BMJ.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/09/29/mans-penis-rots-after-extended-use-of-condom/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by daewoorazer(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2018

The only hole that births life and takes away!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by NwaAmaikpe: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

It serves him right because the Almighty that created skin-to-skin was not drunk.

189 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Cownu: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves him right because the Almighty that invented skin-to-skin was not drunk.
This one is even sharing his own post. Lmao

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Headlesschicken(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin Thunder go fire d person wey invent condom.... embarassed

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by IamPlato(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2018

The Last Time I Checked, flesh To Flesh Is The Best. Condom reduces Sensitivity...

Dont Ask Me How I Checked Abeg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by amaniro: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Don't use condoms! abstain!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by LuciferKristi: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don't want to talk too much abeg.

Pictures of the preeq or...

...you know the rest na.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba wants to sleep with all the womenand ladies he can lay his hands on. Ewa kiwon fun Baba... Baba oh! Baba oh!! Baba oh!!!

Pussy pays! Joystick pains with different types of medicated Latex condoms.
Well, he is treated and the Joystick is ok now. He should be Happy
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
na to amputate the preek remain

16 Likes

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Let's examine it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by ritylove(f): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
No Pictures
shm....

13 Likes

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by slivertongue: 1:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Wahala of over enjoyment
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by itiswellandwell: 1:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Condom wahala.
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Olachase(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2018
m
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by SarakiBukola: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2018
Cownu:

This one is even sharing his own post. Lmao

Refreshing to see someone who isn't the guy's asslicker.

Your comment was kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by skywalker240(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by ijustdey: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
cc lalasticlala

this one weak me
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Emmafe(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chai!

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by oloriLFC(f): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Where is the joystick na or how do you want me to believe the story? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Chykeboss(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
well, I don't really have much to say . he his no more a complete man sad sorry for the loss man next time you don't go out looking for cheap condom

check my siggy, get your electronics and general items from alaba market at flat rates,delivery nationwide
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves him right because the Almighty that created skin-to-skin was not drunk.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by vastolord4(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pix or its bull sheet
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by deavicky(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

for saying this, I guess u are the drunk one.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
not cool
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by kenzysmith: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Una lie done too much for this country
Re: Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom by goodnessme1(f): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
where the joystick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.