Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto (1864 Views)

Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan / CAN Is Pampering Berom Christian Terrorists- Muric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by AcuraZDX: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, has called on people all over the world not to ascribe crimes and acts of terrorism to Muslims.

The Sultan, who made the call yesterday during the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) General Assembly/National Executive Council meeting in Benin, said there are many bad people who are not Muslims.

“I’ve never heard of Christian terrorists, but we have heard of so many Christians or adherents of other religions who commit heinous crimes against humanity. But they didn’t claim to do it for their religions and we did not hold the crimes against their religions.

“I am very glad that about two weeks ago, the Pope made a very strong statement defending Islam as a religion of peace. That is Pope, the leader of over two billion Catholics in the world. I think that is a message for all of us whether we are Muslims, Christians, Jews or whatever,” he said.

He added, “As Muslims, we want nothing but a very peaceful and stable Nigeria. Government at all levels should treat Muslims fairly. What is due to Muslims must be given to them. It is not a favour to us; it is our right. And we hold on to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that guarantees freedom of worship.’

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ive-never-heard-of-christian-terrorists-sultan-of-sokoto-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by NwaAmaikpe: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Simply because there are none.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by chiefolododo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Huuunn

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by ifex370(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Then answer this, sultan.

Why are so many terrorists Muslim?

Can you tell me its just mere coincidence?

10 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Islamic hadiths are terroristic in nature.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Kabeeru(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
But you have heard about Christian Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by nwaanambra1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Simply because there are none.

nwaAmaikpe welcome back

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by nwaanambra1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
the king of the fulani terrorist at it as usual - always looking for ways to paint Christianity to look like terror-Islam.

oga we are not the same - period!

there is no christian terrorist - check next door - he is a muslim.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Kabeeru(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
The truth has been said for some people to jubilate. No religion preaches terrorism but individuals do

2 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by FarahAideed: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just Imagine what a sultan is saying ... Why are people not calling Buddist terrorist , why are they not calling Toaist terrorist ...Lookk around today everywhere there is currently strife, war and blood shed and tell me what religion is the common denominator there .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sultan Sir, you forgot IPOB terrorists or do you mean that almighty god Buhari doesn't know who a terrorist is? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Osinamoney: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Al Queda, Isis, Al Shabab, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and so many many many many many others are muslim terrorists. i wonder why islamic countries are always in war e.g iraq, afganistan, yemen, syria, pakistan e.t.c

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Me three.

Never heard of - A brave Yoruba man.

- An impotent Aboki.
- A sober Ijaw man.
- A sexually naive Calabar woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by wingmanII: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu

You will likely remain an idiot till death.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by authehighness: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
imagine a world without islam.happy happy world

4 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by sarrki(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
wingmanII:

You will likely remain an idiot till death.

He’s a world renown terrorist

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by amaniro: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Even the sultan knows the truth

Christianity 3: Islam: 0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Unluckrees(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Probably cause they don't exist, Mr. Sultan.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by greencard: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
the joke is on u sir

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
sarrki:

no wander u still dey write WAEC till date.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by gurunlocker: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Well, you are right! There can't be none because it even sound someone.

But Islamic terrorists have this kinda touch when you call it because it's true.

It's simple, you have a whole lot of brainwashed fellows in your religion who in turn become terrorists while those who brainwash them won't even do it. The worst part of it is that, the sensible muslims will still shield them and act like all is well.
Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Racoon(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Of course still confirming that the religion of the head slammers is the only in the business of terrorism.
Nothing new or unusual.Next please! angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by madridguy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
I blame the Western power for this, but Alhamdulilah the religion of GOD is spreading day by day in the two major countries behind this. The US and the UK.
Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Christians are peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Racoon(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
sarrki:
Your grammar nawa yet always trying to talk what that is bigger than you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by keryj(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
why are muslims always interested in what the catholics say or do
Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Lipscomb(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lord resistance army (L. R. A) in Uganda they are all terrorists. Also in central Africa there is a group of people there killing Muslims they are also( L. R. A.) This country is a no go area to Muslim.
Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Turantula(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu
He's a flat head JEW wink
Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by slivertongue: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
because notin lik dat exists.its is d muslim militants dat call themselvs 'islamic terrorist' so as win d suport of muslimS
Re: ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto by Mahsums: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Written by a useless pig in onisha

1 Like

(1) (2)

Peter Obi Has Won The Premium Times Post-debate Poll Photo / Nigerians React To Bukola Saraki's Live Interview On Channels TV / If Atiku Win On Saturday, I Have Made It In Life... Pretty Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.