Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan (383 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC / ‘I’ve Never Heard Of Christian Terrorists’ — Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by agwom(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
The Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, has said that Fulani are not terrorists.

He said this in Abuja yesterday when a courtesy visit to the management and staff of National Hajj Commission (NAHCON).

“I have earlier stood on this; we are not terrorists and criminals. Of course, we have some bandits amongst us and it does not make a clan or the whole Muslims as criminals or bandits.

“I am a proud Fulani and if I were to come back in this world again after I am gone, which definitely I wound not, I will ask Allah to bring me back as a Fulani man. I am a proud Fulani man but I am not a criminal, bandit or terrorist,” he said.

The sultan expressed optimism that the 2021 hajj would hold with the COVID-19 vaccines, urging Muslims not to contravene government protocols on the virus.

He noted that series of meetings were ongoing between Muslim scholars and the government on the assurance of the vaccines to convince Muslims on its safety.

Earlier, Chairman, NAHCON, Alhaji Zikrullah Hassan, said the board was charting a way to free the government from the financial burden of the commission through partnerships with the private sector.

He said the Hajj Savings Scheme was intended to bring down costs of Hajj services for intending pilgrims and enable the poorest among Muslims to afford it.

https://dailytrust.com/fulani-not-terrorists-sultan
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Simplyleo: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2021
The sultan is very correct. 

Yes, there are pockets of bandits and criminals among the herdsmen, but calling all fullanis bandits is the height of foolishness and illiteracy. 

The fact that baby factories are common features of some places does not make everybody from those places product of the factory. Is just a business enterprise. 

Also, the fact that Evan is the founder of kidnapping business in Nigeria does not mean all igbos are kidnappers.  undecided
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Zooposki(f): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2021
If they are not terrorists, what are they?
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Kriss216: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by longetivity(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Even your daddy BUBU is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Fulani are peaceful people unlike the eastern security network terrorist group created solely to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Kriss216: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
really
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by ngadaAwo: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Yes, there are pockets of bandits and criminals among the herdsmen, but calling all fullanis bandits is the height of foolishness and illiteracy. 

The fact that baby factories are common features of some places does not make everybody from those places product of the factory. Is just a business enterprise. 

Also, the fact that Evan is the founder of kidnapping business in Nigeria does not mean all igbos are kidnappers.  undecided

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Kriss216: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fulani are peaceful people unlike the eastern security network terrorist group created solely to destroy Nigeria.
The real terrorists are peaceful while ESN established to counter killer Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

Don't you atleast have little shame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Optional09: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Fulani are terrorists, your founding fathers the likes of Utmandam Fodio, Mohammed and co get recognized for their act of terrorism.

The Fulani tribes has accomplished so much through organized terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216:

The real terrorists are peaceful while ESN established to counter killer Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

Don't you atleast have little shame?

ESN was established by a fugitive who ran to London, that makes it a terrorist group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Kriss216: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

ESN was established by a fugitive who ran to London, that makes it a terrorist group.

I'm safe to believe I'm a terrorist if that's what terrorism is all about.
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by mbaise1000: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
thebosstrevor1:

A nigerian terrorist going free in all developed and sane countries?
People with a little more intelligence know that a terrorist cannot live freely in the developed world.
It should be an embarrassment and shame to nigeria that the one they declared a terrorist is free and welcomed in sane societies but then nigeria and it's people doesn't have shame

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Optional09: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Utmandan Fodio was a terrorist, Mohammed too was a terrorist. So, separating terror from Fulani would be as cutting off a persons head and expecting a person to walk.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Greenback: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Your day ain't complete without the mention of igbo!!!

What a life. grin
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by Greenback: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

A nigerian terrorist going free in all developed and sane countries?
People with a little more intelligence know that a terrorist cannot live freely in the developed world.
It should be an embarrassment and shame to nigeria that the one they declared a terrorist is free and welcomed in sane societies but then nigeria and it's people doesn't have shame

What an intelligent post...that thebosstrevor1 can never respond to this....it's too intelligent for his comprehension...they say KANU is a terrorist but he's free everywhere he goes in the western world
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by orisa37: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
YES THEY'RE. AND MACBAN CULT IS A TERRORISTS AND A CRIMINAL CULT AND YOU'RE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEE.
Re: Fulani Not Terrorists – Sultan by orisa37: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
YES THEY'RE. AND MACBAN CULT IS A TERRORISTS AND A CRIMINAL CULT AND YOU'RE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEE OF MACBAN.

(1) (Reply)

Slow Loading! Who Else Is Experiencing This Issue On Nairaland / Disregard Fake News Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Is Safe, – Lagos Police Command / Herdsmen Return To Igangan Community, Cut Retired Principal's Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.