Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US (35812 Views)

Hilda Baci Recognized By Umo Eno At Akwa Ibom Inauguration Ceremony (Video) / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Blackfire(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wow...

They gave him a lifeless award...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
NEW JERSEY fond of recognizing and acknowledging LIFELESSNESS

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by chiefolododo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
In this Nigeria,it is hilarious that someone like buhari is our president
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by misano(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Archive something that Nigerians want. Power, Security, Jobs, Education and Healthcare.

The fundamental obligations are missing & he is chasing stupid award that adds ZERO to Naija's economy.

What a failed government we have on board.

It's a shame I once supported this lifeless president.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Adexvivacity(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You and your president can lie for Africa no be small. This is exactly how you wanted me to believe that, this last IPOB sit at home flopped grin grin
The pictures you posted are not recent ones. Kindly show me the resent pix you know What am saying grin grin grin

I dont wanna say you are daft. You asked for pictures and he showed you yet you are asking for recent. What do you mean by recent? The one they snapped together in the bathroom yesterday? Its not a must you criticize dude.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by gare(f): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
In 3 years, Buhari has earned more International Awards and Honor's compared to Goodluck, who spent over 6 years without achieving anything.
I'm proud to associate myself with Buhari.
Sai Baba.

Which awards and honours, don't refer me to Google, I want to hear from you.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by martowskin1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
All these good news coming to Nigeria from USA will cause heart attack for haters

Everything is not about hating, is not about competition.... Is about having a credible leader ....

You guys have turn the walfare of this nation to a football match .... When will u guys understand that Nigeria is not moving....

I know u will quote me and ask about GEJ ....

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
ouzo1:

All I see is one powerful president o.. They other one na tourist

You dey call my beloved President a tourist? To STONE you just dey hungry me aswear. cool

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
martowskin1:

Everything is not about hating, is not about competition.... Is about having a credible leader ....

You guys have turn the walfare of this nation to a football match .... When will u guys understand that Nigeria is not moving....

I know u will quote me and ask about GEJ ....
So for ur mind now, since PMB hasn't been able to Dubailise Nigeria within 3yrs, Saraki or Atiku is the best next option
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by sadeyemi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
zayidhs:
President Muhammadu Buhari was honorably recognized by the state of New Jersey
for what achievement?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by techstack: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Prophet has no value is his homeland

So US recognized his cert
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Musisco01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I didn't see buhari with trump together what happened??
Na question I ask o! grin grin grin
I don't know when you gullible people will ever use your brain in this country, cause it's like you only talk out of hatred for your president but non of you(haters) ever thought of the possibilities that they might be at each others neck because devil � Trumpet (Donald trump) wanted to use our precious country for extortion to which our amiable president refused

So from now on I implore you (haters) to think out of the box cause you don't know how evil are the west

I rest my case.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by itzprezy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
If you can't beat them join them

Me as a former anti-buharist is now liking this man..who else
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
gare:

Which awards and honours, don't refer me to Google, I want to hear from you.

Do you want to Educate you on how to get information on Google?
Lazy IPOB Youth. cool

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by gare(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

Do you want to Educate you on how to get information on Google?
Lazy IPOB Youth. cool

That's the problem with you zombies, you just make so much noise and without facts, or is the fake Martin Luther awards that was given to PMB, please stop decieving yourselves, I am not stopping you from supporting him but don't mislead people.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by positivethought: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
zayidhs:
President Muhammadu Buhari was honorably recognized by the state of New Jersey
Finally buhari has got a certificate!.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You and your president can lie for Africa no be small. This is exactly how you wanted me to believe that, this last IPOB sit at home flopped grin grin
The pictures you posted are not recent ones. Kindly show me the resent pix you know What am saying grin grin grin

Trash again.
2019, Sai Baba!!!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Adexvivacity:

I dont wanna say you are daft. You asked for pictures and he showed you yet you are asking for recent. What do you mean by recent? The one they snapped together in the bathroom yesterday? Its not a must you criticize dude.
Are you not daft for saying what you don't know?? I wasn't referring to you but since You wants to rescue him from my grips, kindly show me the pix am asking for. Those pix he posted are not the recent one we all know it so, stop making noise.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
gare:

That's the problem with you zombies, you just make so much noise and without facts, or is the fake Martin Luther awards that was given to PMB, please stop decieving yourselves, I am not stopping you from supporting him but don't mislead people.

Auntie quit hating, come and Join the winning team. APC will take over the East like a storm, the rest of the Country will be, walkover for my beloved President.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by NothingDoMe: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
In 3 years, Buhari has earned more International Awards and Honor's compared to Goodluck, who spent over 6 years without achieving anything.
Sai Baba.
As he nor get certificate so maybe all these awards go help am.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
post=71665269:

No be only resent... illiterate enemy! cheesy.
If you want to be an enemy of your President, at least be a literate one!!
If you're not an illiterate zombie you should have known that, it was just a typing error but because you were rushing to make jest of yourself that is why you forgot the fact that you're an irredeemable illiterate.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by gare(f): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

Auntie quit hating, come and Join the winning team. APC will take over the East like a storm, the rest of the Country will be, walkover for my beloved President.

It is a matter of choice, I am not stopping you, but you can't convince me with a picture of Ojukwu son
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
post=71665244:

post of a wailer!
Zombie!!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
harley88:

How many leaders did you see with Trump that day
Show me the pix if you have any or shut up!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Basher8583: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
Sai Baba.
Sai baba.
I'm proud to be associated with this post.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash again.
2019, Sai Baba!!!
if wishes were horses...

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Kingspin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
People just die in Jos and president is receiving useless award
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Basher8583:

Sai baba.

You are a Patriot Bro. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by kerry57: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shebe this award go make Nig globally competitive, increase minimum wage, put money in circulation, give us infrastructures
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Musisco01:
I don't know when you gullible people will ever use your brain in this country, cause it's like you only talk out of hatred for your president but non of you(haters) ever thought of the possibilities that they might be at each others neck because devil � Trumpet (Donald trump) wanted to use our precious country for extortion to which our amiable president refused

So from now on I implore you (haters) to think out of the box cause you don't know how evil are the west

I rest my case.
You're among the gullible ones for defending a President that want to kill every body in SE because of agitation.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Basher8583:

Sai baba.
We are so proud also.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
if wishes were horses...

All your leaders in the East are supporting Buhari.
2019 go do you like magic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.