Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US (35816 Views)

Hilda Baci Recognized By Umo Eno At Akwa Ibom Inauguration Ceremony (Video) / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
what question?
Go two steps backward, there you get the question. However, my opinion is mine, not yours.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
subcbouy:
Go two steps backward, there you get the question. However, my opinion is mine, not yours.
am not contesting ur opinion. Am only asking that u b a bit more elaborate. If u say buhari will rise again, what is he rising from? Did he fall or did he die or did he fail at something? Those are d situations I no that require "rising again". So until u are able to provide clarity&substance 2 ur statement, what am I asking Google?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
harley88:

You shud be the one to shut the f*ck up cos you don't av any pic of trump with other world leaders.
Flatt headed hatist
Why should I have pix of other world leaders?? Are they Nigerian president??
You're not making any sense I suggest you shut the hell up.
Cone head sadist!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Musisco01:
am so suprised of your reason for hating a man who has done more good to your region than the ex president of Nigeria.
This is part of the reason I asked you to try and think out of the box bro.
What has buhari done for SE if not killing our youths?? Can you list buhari's achievement in SE??
You think you're dealing with a Dumbo??
Mitcheew!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

All your leaders in the East are supporting Buhari.
2019 go do you like magic. grin
Which elders?? I hope you're not referring to the proscribed ones.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by naijaking1: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari hunting for awards full time.
Remember the MLK award that turned out to be a fake, or the World Court award that never was?
For this NJ award, please simply cross your fingers for now.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
am not contesting ur opinion. Am only asking that u b a bit more elaborate. If u say buhari will rise again, what is he rising from? Did he fall or did he die or did he fail at something? Those are d situations I no that require "rising again". So until u are able to provide clarity&substance 2 ur statement, what am I asking Google?
so, liking a man to rising sun as to fall or die? what about being unpopular? nawa oo One can't be symbolic
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by yazach: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2018
post=71665226:

Hahahaha, haters are so much in pains already smiley cheesy grin

Haters be like:
"
We are in deep pain

If anything happens to us, America is responsible because one of it's state honor PMB "

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by harley88(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Why should I have pix of other world leaders?? Are they Nigerian president??
You're not making any sense I suggest you shut the hell up.
Cone head sadist!!

If you don't have pics of trump with other leaders, then there's the possibility that he didn't meet other leaders. So why are you wailing about him not meeting Buhari.

Ode... you wee just raise ur bp cos of hate.
Buhari till 2023. You flat heads can relocate to Cameroun.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Which elders?? I hope you're not referring to the proscribed ones.

Una no get Elders and Leaders for Igbo land? grin grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2018
harley88:

If you don't have pics of trump with other leaders, then there's the possibility that he didn't meet other leaders. So why are you wailing about him not meeting Buhari.

Ode... you wee just raise ur bp cos of hate.
Buhari till 2023. You flat heads can relocate to Cameroun.
I said if you don't have pics of your god buhari with trump shut up and stop disgracing yourself but you refused. You political goons can only defend that your god when dealing with daft people and not people like me.
Anuofia...keep defending impunity and stagnancy because of 30k.
Illiterate zombie here are the pics now show me pics of your god with trump.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Almaiga:

Una no get Elders and Leaders for Igbo land? grin grin
Those ones you posted their pics earlier are the proscribed ones. That does not mean Igbos don't have elders or leaders.
I know you will not understand because you're an APC goon earning 30k just to see if you can survive.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by harley88(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I said if you don't have pics of your god buhari with trump shut up and stop disgracing yourself but you refused. You political goons can only defend that your god when dealing with daft people and not people like me.

Ode oponu ayerada
So cos Trump meets with two leaders of World Powers, it's now a crime that he didn't meet with Buhari.
See you thinking you aren't daft. Educated wailer.
Show me pics of Trump with any African Leader at the UN.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by wirinet(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:

So a picture with Theresa May and Benjamin Nathanyahu means trump men with all world leaders at the UN General Assembly except Buhari?

The UN has 193 members, and how many of their leaders did Trump meet with?

This was a UNGA meeting and not US president meeting with world leaders event,Trump could not possibly have a one on one with all 193 leaders of the UN.

You guys know how to waste energy on irrelevant issues just to spite buhari.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
martowskin1:

I love ur statements, it came with fact not insults, showing will still have people with their right mind on NL.... As regard saraki, I agree with you.... Someone who can't make impact in his state given such time can't do nathing.

As regards buhari, we know Nigeria needs time to get to where we want it, but if u will agree with me, they keep playing the blame game, without taking responsibility of been incharge, even as individuals until we start taking charge we don't move forward.

Look at his cabinet, economic planning teams, all we keep hearing about them is certificate issued from left to right.....

The same people who mismanaged this nation for 16yrs, is still on buhari cabinet, but they are called capable because of party sentiment......

Nigerians don't need much, all they asked for is basic needs, if u can't make peoples life better, don't make it worst.....

When will they stop blaming past government and take charge?. Don't you think we need someone younger and more vibrant as a president?
Bro, for effective leadership, particularly for the position of presidency, it's not about age and youthfulness. It's about ideas. The president mustn't have to have all the ideas himself. All he needs are capable hands and an effective economic management team.
Nigerian's economic management team is headed by the vice president. And apart from Kemi, who has been replaced, no other member of that team has any certificate issue.
That aside, as much as I m not overly impressed with Buhari I think we are on track to getting it right. Irrespective of what people say today, do not be deceived as there are no quick fixes and no short cuts to real economic growth and development. Go check out the great nations like China Japan Singapore and see the number of years it took them.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2018
subcbouy:
so, liking a man to rising sun as to fall or die? what about being unpopular? nawa oo One can't be symbolic
good u said it urself that he is unpopular. So y is he unpopular?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2018
lexy2014:
good u said it urself that he is unpopular. So y is he unpopular?
You really lack understanding. bye
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2018
subcbouy:
You really lack understanding. bye
lack understanding about what? If u feel I lack understanding, y not answer d questions I asked u so that I can gain understanding about whatsoever it is u trying to say
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2018
lexy2014:
lack understanding about what? If u feel I lack understanding, y not answer d questions I asked u so that I can gain understanding about whatsoever it is u trying to say
I am not answerable to your question. You dont need worry your head over my opinion.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Those ones you posted their pics earlier are the proscribed ones. That does not mean Igbos don't have elders or leaders.
I know you will not understand because you're an APC goon earning 30k just to see if you can survive.

Your case na only Yaba left, them fit find the cure. grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Almaiga:

Your case na only Yaba left, them fit find the cure. grin
Your own case pass sango deity.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by WIZDOM081(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sai Baba for the world

Lagoon will full of haters after 2019 election.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
wirinet:

So a picture with Theresa May and Benjamin Nathanyahu means trump men with all world leaders at the UN General Assembly except Buhari?

The UN has 193 members, and how many of their leaders did Trump meet with?

This was a UNGA meeting and not US president meeting with world leaders event,Trump could not possibly have a one on one with all 193 leaders of the UN.

You guys know how to waste energy on irrelevant issues just to spite buhari.
You asked me to show you pictures and I did. Are the two people you saw on that pics not among the world leaders you requested for??
Why are you shifting the goal post just to save your already battered face.
Enjoy your goal post shifting.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by enemybulldozer(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
harley88:

Ode oponu ayerada
So cos Trump meets with two leaders of World Powers, it's now a crime that he didn't meet with Buhari.
See you thinking you aren't daft. Educated wailer.
Show me pics of Trump with any African Leader at the UN.
Lee kwanu ezi ohia nkaa!
Your fellow BMC goon talked as if trump never met any world leader one on one that is why I bulldozed him and now you're here just to make jest of yourself.
The fact that you're so daft does not mean everybody is like you.
Anu mpama!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by nwatthu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
smh for u
Almaiga:
In 3 years, Buhari has earned more International Awards and Honor's compared to Goodluck, who spent over 6 years without achieving anything.
I'm proud to associate myself with Buhari.
Sai Baba.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
nwatthu:
smh for u

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.