Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US (35817 Views)

Hilda Baci Recognized By Umo Eno At Akwa Ibom Inauguration Ceremony (Video) / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
gare:

It is a matter of choice, I am not stopping you, but you can't convince me with a picture of Ojukwu son

Kikikikikikiki, is Ojukwu no longer a hero in the East? grin grin

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Musisco01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You're among the gullible ones for defending a President that want to kill every body in SE because of agitation.
Am so suprised of your reason for hating a man who has done more good to your region than the ex president of Nigeria.
This is part of the reason I ask you to try and think out of the box bro
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
NothingDoMe:
As he nor get certificate so maybe all these awards go help am.

What have you achieved with your bunch of Certificates?

See below, pictures of Buhari and his Course mates.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by BiqSean(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
In 3 years, Buhari has earned more International Awards and Honor's compared to Goodluck, who spent over 6 years without achieving anything.
I'm proud to associate myself with Buhari.
Sai Baba.
We doing it again next year
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Musisco01(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You're among the gullible ones for defending a President that want to kill every body in SE because of agitation.
am so suprised of your reason for hating a man who has done more good to your region than the ex president of Nigeria.
This is part of the reason I asked you to try and think out of the box bro.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Stopdkillins(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Praktikals:
Only children of hate hate Buhari.
No children of God hate their persecutors
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiqSean:

cheesy

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by BiqSean(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
cheesy
Lol... If u know u know
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I didn't see buhari with trump together what happened??
Na question I ask o! grin grin grin
Oga, Trump under fire.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
BiqSean:

Buhari will rise again from the rising sun come 2019 Sai Bubu
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by budusky05(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
In 3 years, Buhari has earned more International Awards and Honor's compared to Goodluck, who spent over 6 years without achieving anything.
Sai Baba.

You mean this one

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by martowskin1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
So for ur mind now, since PMB hasn't been able to Dubailise Nigeria within 3yrs, Saraki or Atiku is the best next option

Is OK bro, I didn't quote atiku or saraki......

If u have traveled out of this country.... Am not talking of Europe, just our African neighbors, u will see how back ward we are.....

It hurts to see that our conditions is so bad that we can accept the last three years as a good achievement....

Personally, I don't care about party, all I care about is a credible leader, not a president that can't even make a simple speech, osibanjo his vice will even make a better president than the buhari u guys are calling Messiah

Yes, u mention saraki, I can accept him, he is young and so far we have seen he has something in his brain and if he can't perform, we vote him out as well, no sentiment...

Not holding to something u and I know is not working ...... After buhari, I pray tinibu takes over, maybe by then our eye go clear
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Kahujadekadura: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
post=71665269:

No be only resent... illiterate enemy! cheesy.
If you want to be an enemy of your President, at least be a literate one!!
Anytime you want to correct someone, please make sure you know better than that person.
Your statement is meaningless. What kind of statement is "at least be a literate one!!."
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
KwoiZabo:
After Buhari acknowledged himself as Baba go slow I remembered this Quote that graced my desktop for a while.

"Move fast and break things. If you are not breaking things, You are not moving fast enough" - Mark Zuckerberg (Founder Facebook - Richest under 40)

Unless it's records you're breaking, you better not be breaking things you can't fix, bro.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by BiqSean(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
subcbouy:
Am telling u....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by harley88(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Show me the pix if you have any or shut up!!

You shud be the one to shut the f*ck up cos you don't av any pic of trump with other world leaders.
Flatt headed hatist
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
martowskin1:

Is OK bro, I didn't quote atiku or saraki......

If u have traveled out of this country.... Am not talking of Europe, just our African neighbors, u will see how back ward we are.....

It hurts to see that our conditions is so bad that we can accept the last three years as a good achievement....

Personally, I don't care about party, all I care about is a credible leader, not a president that can't even make a simple speech, osibanjo his vice will even make a better president than the buhari u guys are calling Messiah

Yes, u mention saraki, I can accept him, he is young and so far we have seen he has something in his brain and if he can't perform, we vote him out as well, no sentiment...

Not holding to something u and I know is not working ...... After buhari, I pray tinibu takes over, maybe by then our eye go clear
Bros Saraki has been tested in Kwara state for the last 12yrs he has been in total control of the resources of kwarA and the state remains 1 of the most looted state and consequently one of the most impoverished states in Nigeria.
That's for that
As for Nigeria and Buhari, the president has only been in power 3yrs after inheriting what can be described as the most mismanaged economy. Worse still is the fact that PMB took over at a time of low revenue inflow.
This aside is the fact that I changing Nigeria for the better requires time and effort. It cannot all become rossy in one minute.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by martowskin1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Bros Saraki has been tested in Kwara state for the last 12yrs he has been in total control of the resources of kwarA and the state remains 1 of the most looted state and consequently one of the most impoverished states in Nigeria.
That's for that
As for Nigeria and Buhari, the president has only been in power 3yrs after inheriting what can be described as the most mismanaged economy. Worse still is the fact that PMB took over at a time of low revenue inflow.
This aside is the fact that I changing Nigeria for the better requires time and effort. It cannot all become rossy in one minute.

I love ur statements, it came with fact not insults, showing will still have people with their right mind on NL.... As regard saraki, I agree with you.... Someone who can't make impact in his state given such time can't do nathing.

As regards buhari, we know Nigeria needs time to get to where we want it, but if u will agree with me, they keep playing the blame game, without taking responsibility of been incharge, even as individuals until we start taking charge we don't move forward.

Look at his cabinet, economic planning teams, all we keep hearing about them is certificate issued from left to right.....

The same people who mismanaged this nation for 16yrs, is still on buhari cabinet, but they are called capable because of party sentiment......

Nigerians don't need much, all they asked for is basic needs, if u can't make peoples life better, don't make it worst.....

When will they stop blaming past government and take charge?. Don't you think we need someone younger and more vibrant as a president?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by NothingDoMe: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

What have you achieved with your bunch of Certificates?

See below, pictures of Buhari and his Course mates.
Lol. I probably have achieved more than my own mates since I don't stoop low to a 30k per month buttlicking job. grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
Sai Baba.
pls highlight d awards & honours and explain how they have improved d lot of d Nigerian people
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
subcbouy:
he will rise again from what?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
he will again from what?
I can't be deceived for another "missing shoes". Buhari will have my vote
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
subcbouy:
I can't be deceived for another "missing shoes". Buhari will have my vote
I didn't ask u 2b deceived or that u shouldn't vote 4 buhari. U said buhari will rise again that's y I asked what is he rising again from?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
I didn't ask u 2b deceived or that u shouldn't vote 4 buhari. U said buhari will rise that's y I asked what is he rising again from?
yeah, from that part of the world.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
That's for that
d Nigerian economy was d largest economy in 2015 b4 buhari took over. Exchange rate was 180naira to a dollar compared 2d present rate of 360naira to a dollar. How was it then d most mismanaged economy? What does it take to change Nigeria 4d better?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
subcbouy:
yeah, from that part of the world.
from what part of d world?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
from what part of d world?
you can Google about that, bro.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
subcbouy:
you can Google about that, bro.
Google what exactly?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by Almaiga: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
pls highlight d awards & honours and explain how they have improved d lot of d Nigerian people

Will you pay me? You can Google it yourself for free.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

Will you pay me? You can Google it yourself for free.
my son will pay u except u have no idea about d awards and honours u are talking about

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by subcbouy: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
Google what exactly?
Just type in your question
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
subcbouy:
Just type in your question
what question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Generators Take Over Nigerian Filling Station / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.