Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It (453 Views)

Its True!! Good Sex can make any Lady Fall In Love Helplessly / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by TheOdd1sOut: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2018
theodd1sout:
Face it ladies. Present feminism is a lie and a farce.

its a mask meant to cover your eyes not to see the real truth.

call me names, I don't mind.

when you guys logout, reality will hit you square in the groin.

Feminism and feminists in the present age are confused idiots.

there, I said it.

You guys are confused and you don't know what you're doing.

you're just trying to emulate the male factor which can never work because that's not how God made it.

I read a story about a feminist who got married recently.

trust Nigerians, they dug into her past and saw rants about how she hates Nigerian men

the story is here

www.nairaland.com/4761611/nigerian-feminist-hates-nigerian-men?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqYZnaXx9lrH5DS

also, Linda ikeji... a national known feminist gave birth out of wedlock.

to show you goats that while you all were warding potential husbands off with your feminist shit inspired by her..... she was busy chopping preeq some where.

you guys should wake up.

an example of true feminism was during the black revolution in america.

the women during that era exhibited true feminism

not one shamed and brought the male image to the mud.

you all should wake up.

I cover myself, cause they will start stoning me now.

I use this as my closing comment.

Courtesy of Franchasng

franchasng:
Yes na they are disturbing humans...why would a lady say she is a feminist that wants to be equal to men in all things and still busy searching for a rich guy to marry and turn to her full employment, isn't that stupidity and hypocrisy

In life, u must define what u want...you either want this or that, but u can never want this and that at the same time if u are not confused angry

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by highqueen(f): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Uduj get a life
Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by TheOdd1sOut: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2018
highqueen:
Uduj get a life
did I lie?
Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by MJBOLT: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2018
feminism is a mental disorder

1 Like

Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by highqueen(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
did I lie?
You were babbling on nothing.
Its no longer poco but feminist?

You need help.
Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by TheOdd1sOut: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2018
highqueen:
You were babbling on nothing. Its no longer poco but feminist?
You need help.
poco and feminism are like 5&6
Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2018
lool

I see nairaland feminists as some sex staved ladies, who don't know what feminism means.

Even their Oga aunty Linda was humbled when she met a good rod. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by highqueen(f): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

poco and feminism are like 5&6
Lol.
I see, your love for poco is like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by TheOdd1sOut: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2018
highqueen:
Lol. I see, your love for poco is like 5&6.
is it me or....
are the feminists unable to argue against my postulation?

1 Like

Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by franchasng: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2018
"feminists love dick more than food" - Socrates 1856

"Nigerian feminists are heartbroken, severally dumped ugly ladies who are revenging their rejection by men" - Chinua Achebe 1962

"The only thing a feminist wishes for everyday is a rich guy" - Barrack Obama 2006

"True feminists take AK47, M4 and head to the war front with men, they do not fight feminism on the internet" - Adolf Hitler 1946

"Nigerian women are very wise and cunning, they know that the fastest way to become popular and win the attention of successful men they had been craving for is to become sudden feminist online" - Mrs Funmilayo Kuti 1989

"The only feminists I believe in and respect are the women who joined the army to fight Nazi soldiers at Stalingrad, Polish front and Frankfurt, not the feminists fighting for relevance with their keyboards on the internet while praying for a rich husband" - Russian President Stalin 1947

2 Likes

Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by highqueen(f): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

is it me or....

are the feminists unable to argue against my postulation?
Have you eaten
Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by Shugavee(f): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2018
That lady was never a feminist, she was a misandrist

1 Like

Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by TheOdd1sOut: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Shugavee:
That lady was never a feminist, she was a misandrist
undecided
Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by TheOdd1sOut: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2018
look at them denying each other. Even if you haven't been a feminist, you must have supported it once. That kinda makes you one of them
Re: Feminism:- Its True Form And The Truth About It by TheOdd1sOut: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only - How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. / 16 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Loved / Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.