Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (124741 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Na just the beginning be this...I dey plan enter Stockholm and Oslo soon, so I hope say I go remember snap wella, I need to chop life small nor be everytime work work or school sad
The Faaji Life,yeah
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by OvaSabi1(f): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Na just the beginning be this...I dey plan enter Stockholm and Oslo soon, so I hope say I go remember snap wella, I need to chop life small nor be everytime work work or school sad

Sounds like a good plan. Have fun and don't forget to send pishur

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by PHRANTAD(m): 5:29am On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
I have met some Nigerians here who have lived here for over 10 years and have not visited home for once, while I have a different view of this, I hardly blame them...The main reasons they escaped Nigeria is still there, these countries are not as rich as Delta State or Bayelsa even, but they put their citizens first, they have very good welfare systems for everyone, that sometimes I wonder how I was created a Nigerian. Elections are coming oh, make una use una mentus oh, if not, na another 4years of penury. I was just driving around and got very angry why Nigeria cannot be the best place on earth with all we have....I swear, the moment Naija has a good leader, more than half of the diasporan community will come back home with their expertise to join forces with a dynamic leader.....

For now, we are watching from the sidelines of a saner clime

Signed
Zlatan
You make brain, this country has 70% forest coverage and they use that to develop their energy, they have deliberate system to turn wastes into energy, you even make money from waste because almost all the malls here receive plastic wastes in exchange for money, I. E your used beer cans, and other canned drinks are called Pantti, you don't just throw it away anyhow, all these are recycled and people sell this little things to make cool money, yesterday I was at LIDL to refill my kitchen, i saw different people, blacks and even citizens here carry big bags of pantti to be sold, I just wept for naija, if lagos and Ibadan can have such a system like this in place alone to cater for recycling waste, naija would be better than all these European giants.
I pray one day we would get it right.

8 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by PHRANTAD(m): 5:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Vjsprinkle:

Thank you bro,I’m planning to go for a bachelors degree and for now I have just an ND. In computer engineering and a WAEC RESULT..(I’m not sure they recognize the ND Result from what I’ve seen on the site...Also the basic requirements is that money!..I’ll start from somewhere
Boss, just get all you need ready, use your WAEC result ready, and start all your plans, you can come for bachelors degree in IT or computer related course and possibly you could transfer the credits for most of the courses you have done already.
And I believe all would be set for you.
Cheers mate

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by PHRANTAD(m): 5:36am On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Yes... I don learn to dey wear special leggings under my jeans to warm up wella if not na wahala oh; if person nor get good system, this cold fit kill person oh, them nor dey document am but peeps dey die wella for winter
Thermal pant is a life saver here bro, you cant do without it, if not na die you dae ooooooo.
Abeg if u wan go Stockholm carry your boy join body oooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2019
PHRANTAD:

You make brain, this country has 70% forest coverage and they use that to develop their energy, they have deliberate system to turn wastes into energy, you even make money from waste because almost all the malls here receive plastic wastes in exchange for money, I. E your used beer cans, and other canned drinks are called Pantti, you don't just throw it away anyhow, all these are recycled and people sell this little things to make cool money, yesterday I was at LIDL to refill my kitchen, i saw different people, blacks and even citizens here carry big bags of pantti to be sold, I just wept for naija, if lagos and Ibadan can have such a system like this in place alone to cater for recycling waste, naija would be better than all these European giants.
I pray one day we would get it right.

You are 100% correct brotherly...I remember when I newly came here and then my Naija guys here in Vaasa took me clubbing, I saw this very old man, who looked like a drunkard picking up empty cans from the trash cans just outside the club, I was just wondering until my friend explained it to me, Finland is a classic case of recycling, it is mind blowing that in Nigeria we have monies littered everywhere on the streets, but lets see how this goes. But brother, since you live here, abeg dey try comment here with information that will help all of us, you sef know as here be, we need to get forum like this to dey link up based on matters, another Naija guy for Pietaasari dey always yarn with me, we go link up too....As in, we all can benefit massively in this country, if we can put critical and timely information here.....I angrily started this thread when I missed out on Wolt hustle here in Vaasa na, as in same Vaasa where I live, I could not access this information... angry So make things stop dey go down for Finland on a low abeg cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:50am On Jan 27, 2019
PHRANTAD:

Thermal pant is a life saver here bro, you cant do without it, if not na die you dae ooooooo.
Abeg if u wan go Stockholm carry your boy join body oooooo.

I hate that thermal pant lol grin My phallus dey always dey restless once I wear that male leggings underneath cheesy Oya where be your location for Finland? As in we dey plan like road trip first from Vaasa to SJK to Turku, then Viking Cruise Liner to Stockholm, then Oslo and back to Turku after some days....Some guys just come fresh from Xmas for Naija and them wan hold small bar for hand, you know as e be na once u enter naija xmas wink so sha I go update you with info. If you sha get sharp banny them, "Voit tuoda ne myös" wink wink wink as in fine gehs oh angry wey dey gbadu darky like us grin make them feel our anointing angry
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 5:56am On Jan 27, 2019
PHRANTAD:

Boss, just get all you need ready, use your WAEC result ready, and start all your plans, you can come for bachelors degree in IT or computer related course and possibly you could transfer the credits for most of the courses you have done already.
Cheers mate

Thanks for commenting! At least I don get new striker for my team cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Obinoscopy(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Anyone in Denmark, Copenhagen here?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Omor this cold nor be our mate at all at all oh angry as in, if you nor kit up wella come dey outside for long, person heart fit just stop like that Allah sad

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol...today when I get small time to chat, all of una just plaster cheesy abi the cold from Finland here don dey touch una small small for Naija there? cheesy Sha I dey online today, cos na some Saturdays and Sundays I dey get time to chill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ahiboilandgas: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
Lol...today when I get small time to chat, all of una just plaster cheesy abi the cold from Finland here don dey touch una small small for Naija there? cheesy Sha I dey online today, cos na some Saturdays and Sundays I dey get time to chill cheesy
oboy with this type of Cold hope say Finnish chicks they date Nigeria guys....oooh
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
oboy with this type of Cold hope say Finnish chicks they date Nigeria guys....oooh

Sure....but na once you get their key na, lol...like as we get Naija chics key, you need hack these Finno girls key too grin
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Teeklef(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Pls permit me to ask this question. What does it take a friend in U. S. A to send someone invite? I just want to know may be it takes him alot to do it.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2019
PHRANTAD:

Cheers mate

Apart from IT related courses, is chemistry a good course to study over there?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ahiboilandgas: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Sure....but na once you get their key na, lol...like as we get Naija chics key, you need hack these Finno girls key too grin
najia is populated with very hungry babes,transactional sex is a norm either officially or underground ,most lady in najia sex Men as a source of livelihood...the society is mess up
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Braket: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

I hate that thermal pant lol grin My phallus dey always dey restless once I wear that male leggings underneath cheesy Oya where be your location for Finland? As in we dey plan like road trip first from Vaasa to SJK to Turku, then Viking Cruise Liner to Stockholm, then Oslo and back to Turku after some days....Some guys just come fresh from Xmas for Naija and them wan hold small bar for hand, you know as e be na once u enter naija xmas wink so sha I go update you with info. If you sha get sharp banny them, "Voit tuoda ne myös" wink wink wink as in fine gehs oh angry wey dey gbadu darky like us grin make them feel our anointing angry
This trip itinerary makes sense oh. Wish I could join you but not now sha. Na this kind of group trips I dey like. One of these days when I plan on coming to Finland I will holla at you, that's if you never abandon ship here oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Braket:

This trip itinerary makes sense oh. Wish I could join you but not now sha. Na this kind of group trips I dey like. One of these days when I plan on coming to Finland I will holla at you, that's if you never abandon ship here oh cheesy

Na....I full ground here no shakes
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
najia is populated with very hungry babes,transactional sex is a norm either officially or underground ,most lady in najia sex Men as a source of livelihood...the society is mess up

Truth is, I stopped blaming them too, as in, the Nigerian society was not wired to solve our basic needs compared to say, Finno girls: a decent life, own apartment, car, job etc...these are obtainable here at the snap of one´s finger here, the average Finnish girl has her own income, apartment, car etc by the time she is even 20, infact you must sabi knack wella and get better phallus for her to be with you, that´s the only way to dazzle them wink wink...Our guys here can confirm, so wetin you wan use take trip these Finno girls na? Benz? I sorry for you cos your benz na taxi for here.. lol cheesy so if things might be better in Nigeria, perhaps men will not be their source of livelihood.

P.S: There are some categories of Finnish girls esp in Helsinki who are on the lookout for those driving porshes, bugatti veyrons etc to pay all their bills and fund their extravagant lifestyle, more like the Kim Kardashian way grin but this a tiny minority.

6 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol this comment about transactional sex don off me cheesy cheesy As in, e get one Finno babe wey I get that year, she told me her birthday would be coming soon, so I just dey wonder wetin I fit buy cos the girl get everything and is very self sufficient, as in if we comot, I dey pay my bills and she dey pay her own too, that is how all Finno girls are....So sha, I buy am big black Love Machine, same size as my phallus to make up for the time wey I nor go knack am during the week because of my tight schedule, she just dey blush dey happy lol grin grin Transactional sex/one night stands na the homebase be this country lol....Na only some cases if the girl or woman too like your knack, na wahala you dey oh, trust me

10 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol Nairaland don edit am to Love Machine lol like say na bad thing I talk....mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bros Tnkz for ur update on Finland na my dream land be Dat..... If my plans go well.... Na PhD ways I wan use enter..... Am young and agile.... But my greatest problem is to save up 4 million for the quest.... Even with a job of 100k e go take years to reach(tho am not working for now) .... Bros u fit give us some rugged hustling methods to gather money for this naija.... Even if na derogatory hustle... I no send mk the mula sha complete....will be glad to hear from you Kiitos
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
ASUU STRIKE! Trust me this same wahala wey una dey, I also experience am via 2013/2014 admission for my then target country, Germany..Na so ASUU shift my plans that year, as I could not even send my transcripts and other documents from my school in Naija to Germany...But there was a popular thread that year on Germany, and the then OP guided me thoroughly like a kid, I fortified myself with enough skills during that strike period, from software skills to coding to even barbing etc, God bless that guy mehn, I cannot even remember his name....I kept updating hi because he was in Munich then already. So wetin I dey talk?

Learn EVERYTHING NOW THAT YOU CAN WHILE YOU PLOT YOUR EXIT FROM NAIJA.....anything that will survive you here...

My two cents...Make I go collect two sharp rounds from this geh self wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tobiloba21:
Bros Tnkz for ur update on Finland na my dream land be Dat..... If my plans go well.... Na PhD ways I wan use enter..... Am young and agile.... But my greatest problem is to save up 4 million for the quest.... Even with a job of 100k e go take years to reach(tho am not working for now) .... Bros u fit give us some rugged hustling methods to gather money for this naija.... Even if na derogatory hustle... I no send mk the mula sha complete....will be glad to hear from you Kiitos

That year, as a Festac boy, I dey buy all those sharp shoes for shorts in bulk, then enter night bus go sell am for Abuja, Minna and KD...I make bar cos I dey buy each for 700, then sell for 3k, 4k...Also I win bar for bet9ja come buy corolla wey I use for Uber for gidi...Na sweet hustle be that,....If you fit you fit source for motor if you nor get, enter transport business anyhow, even if na hire purchase...THE TRICK WITH THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN IS TO LICK HIS ASS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. Trust me, try network well with all these so called money bags, them go position you wella...especially if you sabi hack them

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
@Ibrahimovic of the skills you acquired that time which one are you currently making use of in Finland?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tnkz Bros... Is Finland good in educational courses.... And prospects of life after studies.... Cos anything way go mk me commot naija.... No coming back apart from short visit
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Four40:
@Ibrahimovic of the skills you acquired that time which one are you currently making use of in Finland?

Two: I barb on a low sometimes for 20euros, for ONLY other Africans who are not my friends here in Vaasa...Then my software skills/coding landed me my current job, I also know how to make up, I learned it from NYSC camp and my girlfriends that year, but I have never used it, I also learned how to make shoes and sandals, but I have not used it,....All these things na just survival of the fittest, but it is better to know how, than to regret later.

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tobiloba21:
Tnkz Bros... Is Finland good in educational courses.... And prospects of life after studies.... Cos anything way go mk me commot naija.... No coming back apart from short visit

The answer is yes...Finnish education is one of the best in the world, I assure you, after studies, na another thing....if you have sufficient grace of God, you can land a big role, otherwise na to do wetin we dey do for here oh to survive, at least your accounts for Naija go dey breathe well

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Teeklef(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't have the plan of derailing this wonderful thread, but you've not answer my question yet.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Braket: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
ASUU STRIKE! Trust me this same wahala wey una dey, I also experience am via 2013/2014 admission for my then target country, Germany..Na so ASUU shift my plans that year, as I could not even send my transcripts and other documents from my school in Naija to Germany...But there was a popular thread that year on Germany, and the then OP guided me thoroughly like a kid, I fortified myself with enough skills during that strike period, from software skills to coding to even barbing etc, God bless that guy mehn, I cannot even remember his name....I kept updating hi because he was in Munich then already. So wetin I dey talk?

Learn EVERYTHING NOW THAT YOU CAN WHILE YOU PLOT YOUR EXIT FROM NAIJA.....anything that will survive you here...

My two cents...Make I go collect two sharp rounds from this geh self wink wink
That coding na the best advice person fit get. But naija condition won't even allow person to learn. I really wished I pushed my limits then to learn but then electricity embarassed. Guys with coding skills for this Germany, nah companies dey rush them for linkedin

Reading your thread often make me wish to move to Finland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by PHRANTAD(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Apart from IT related courses, is chemistry a good course to study over there?
Yea, it's quite a great option because this country is so deeply interested in alternative forms of energy and environmental protection

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
PHRANTAD:

Yea, it's quite a great option because this country is so deeply interested in alternative forms of energy and environmental protection

Thanks boss for your response
I will start looking into Finland process. Although Germany is my dream country smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (70) (Reply)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.