Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (125703 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Teeklef:
I don't have the plan of derailing this wonderful thread, but you've not answer my question yet.

I don´t know much about the USA...But I know the basics which I will do if I wanna invite someone here....These are the basics: you must have a job contract with sufficient funds if you are hosting the person, you must have your own correct papers in the country yourself, you must have a decent accomodation yourself, what else? just normal proofs to show some form of relations with the person...For more updates, head out to the USA thread to confirm more info..
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
PHRANTAD:

Yea, it's quite a great option because this country is so deeply interested in alternative forms of energy and environmental protection

Yes you are right.....It is wise to get into that line while studying or even learning a skill
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Truth is, I stopped blaming them too, as in, the Nigerian society was not wired to solve our basic needs compared to say, Finno girls: a decent life, own apartment, car, job etc...these are obtainable here at the snap of one´s finger here, the average Finnish girl has her own income, apartment, car etc by the time she is even 20, infact you must sabi knack wella and get better phallus for her to be with you, that´s the only way to dazzle them wink wink...Our guys here can confirm, so wetin you wan use take trip these Finno girls na? Benz? I sorry for you cos your benz na taxi for here.. lol cheesy so if things might be better in Nigeria, perhaps men will not be their source of livelihood.

P.S: There are some categories of Finnish girls esp in Helsinki who are on the lookout for those driving porshes, bugatti veyrons etc to pay all their bills and fund their extravagant lifestyle, more like the Kim Kardashian way grin but this a tiny minority.

This got me cracking up so hard grin
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Braket:

That coding na the best advice person fit get. But naija condition won't even allow person to learn. I really wished I pushed my limits then to learn but then electricity embarassed. Guys with coding skills for this Germany, nah companies dey rush them for linkedin

Reading your thread often make me wish to move to Finland cheesy

My work friend sent me a mindblowing link: Finnish companies need more than 7,000 coders at it stands, them nor care if you be albino, BLACK or BROWN....so it is crucial now

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

This got me cracking up so hard grin

Allah....I fit bet my phallus ehnn...the highest benz sef na taxi for here, so the only way to dazzle chic here na say your knacking skills get weight, and them always get fantasy about we darky...So once them see say you carry large phallus come dey knack them wella, omor, na you win world cup be that na, nor be France, trust me sha, anytime I dey knack, I get Naija flag for my head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Two: I barb on a low sometimes for 20euros, for ONLY other Africans who are not my friends here in Vaasa...Then my software skills/coding landed me my current job, I also know how to make up, I learned it from NYSC camp and my girlfriends that year, but I have never used it, I also learned how to make shoes and sandals, but I have not used it,....All these things na just survival of the fittest, but it is better to know how, than to regret later.

Boss abeg tell us how you take learn software skills and coding?

Is it online?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss abeg tell us how you take learn software skills and coding?

Is it online?

I joined certain Youtube groups and started the basis for nearly two years...Google up sha, I know there are some ICT firms doing this in Ikeja now
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Teeklef(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

I don´t know much about the USA...But I know the basics which I will do if I wanna invite someone here....These are the basics: you must have a job contract with sufficient funds if you are hosting the person, you must have your own correct papers in the country yourself, you must have a decent accomodation yourself, what else? just normal proofs to show some form of relations with the person...For more updates, head out to the USA thread to confirm more info..
Thanks bro.
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Teeklef:

Thanks bro.

You welcome...but nor threaten us with derailing oh...cos I go just carry the Naija guys wey don dey here already go form APC cabal for google hangouts chat then I go run comot this thread...We need to help our people wey dey house to run comot that Nigeria to get better life, so ehnn bring your mind down oh
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

I joined certain Youtube groups and started the basis for nearly two years...Google up sha, I know there are some ICT firms doing this in Ikeja now

Okay boss
I will try and search for it. Kiitos smiley

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Allah....I fit bet my phallus ehnn...the highest benz sef na taxi for here, so the only way to dazzle chic here na say your knacking skills get weight, and them always get fantasy about we darky...So once them see say you carry large phallus come dey knack them wella, omor, na you win world cup be that na, nor be France, trust me sha, anytime I dey knack, I get Naija flag for my head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba for the girls grin
This your thread dey make Finland dey hungry me o cheesy

Abeg dey spice up this thread with pictures wink you sabi as e dey go for travel section na.

Rispeck boss
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Okay boss

Ei mitään
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by hammed71(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
sometimes person dey lose focus and ginger to travel ,Baba thanks as you dey always ginger us. I gats enter Yankee this year.Also zlatan can one learn coding from those online website like coursera.com and etc
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Ei mitään

Hyvä cheesy
Have you downloaded the application ?
If yes, do you find it helpful?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Hyvä cheesy
Have you downloaded the application ?
If yes, do you find it helpful?

Allah I have not oh...I checked it out and it seems Finnish language nor dey there oh
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
hammed71:
sometimes person dey lose focus and ginger to travel ,Baba thanks as you dey always ginger us. I gats enter Yankee this year.Also zlatan can one learn coding from those online website like coursera.com and etc

Nor lose focus...You gaz dey fully motivated, na so one of my bro that year lose focus until him naija babe born twins for am, him just throwaway travel plans come start family, he is over 40 now and always saying he had a chance to fight for a better life. ..I will check out for the Indian site where I started learning mine and post it here

4 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Baba for the girls grin

Abeg dey spice up this thread with pictures wink you sabi as e dey go for travel section na.

Rispeck boss

I don put yesterday na...Once I enter Stockholm and Oslo and Viking Liner, I go update more pictures, for now na Vaasa matter go dey go down for here

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Okay boss

Great
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Allah I have not oh...I checked it out and it seems Finnish language nor dey there oh

You mean both memrise and busuu no get Finnish language shocked

Maybe you no search very well.
Alternatively, you can try Babbel
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

I don put yesterday na...Once I enter Stockholm and Oslo and Viking Liner, I go update more pictures, for now na Vaasa matter go dey go down for here

Okay boss
Waiting in anticipation smiley

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by olioxx(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

You mean both memrise and busuu no get Finnish language shocked

Maybe you no search very well.
Alternatively, you can try Babbel

I will try...thanks

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by Hadampson(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

I will try...thanks

Ei mitään smiley
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
olioxx:
Bro, pls dont be offended o!
Fortunately I am a tech guy with experience in OOP language and also procedural language.(Python3, C++, C, Rust(partial knowledge),High Level Assembler). Currently doing my CISSP certificate.
I have a big knack for Cyber security and ML.
Pls what is your speciality in tech?
Is Cyber security feasible in Scandinavia?
What speciality would you recommend to me?
Cheers

I am a full stack developer and database engineer, it is an everyday OJT as usual because of the firm I´m working with and specialized ways of handling certain processes. Cyber security is highly recommended too alogside full knowledge of writing codes. This is priceless here

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

grin grin grin now this is what I have been waiting to hear from you! grin
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
error4040:
grin grin grin now this is what I have been waiting to hear from you! grin

Lol you don corrupt be that na wink wink wink finally na the hack be that las las
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by tiptoe1: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
olioxx:
Bro, pls dont be offended o!
Fortunately I am a tech guy with experience in OOP language and also procedural language.(Python3, C++, C, Rust(partial knowledge),High Level Assembler). Currently doing my CISSP certificate.
I have a big knack for Cyber security and ML.
Pls what is your speciality in tech?
Is Cyber security feasible in Scandinavia?
What speciality would you recommend to me?
Cheers

Hello, it obvious your deep into this, do you have any idea of a website one can use for learning these things?
Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by tiptoe1: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hadampson:

Baba for the girls grin

Rispeck boss

Boss mi. I thought you live in Germany

1 Like

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by ibrahimovic303: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
tiptoe1:

Hello, it obvious your deep into this, do you have any idea of a website one can use for learning these things?

Hey...I began from YouTube, someone here mentioned Coursera, mine was Udemy....We have alot of them which have their caprices too, also edX is good

2 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:
I have met some Nigerians here who have lived here for over 10 years and have not visited home for once, while I have a different view of this, I hardly blame them...The main reasons they escaped Nigeria is still there, these countries are not as rich as Delta State or Bayelsa even, but they put their citizens first, they have very good welfare systems for everyone, that sometimes I wonder how I was created a Nigerian. Elections are coming oh, make una use una mentus oh, if not, na another 4years of penury. I was just driving around and got very angry why Nigeria cannot be the best place on earth with all we have....I swear, the moment Naija has a good leader, more than half of the diasporan community will come back home with their expertise to join forces with a dynamic leader.....

For now, we are watching from the sidelines of a saner clime

Signed
Zlatan
well with the current situation down here even if na me I fit do like 15years no look even my Passport talkless of to even reach out carry Am. anyway me I de try Raise that 4M see before Jan next year.
[b] NB: i wanted to say this Earlier, We have lotta threads on NL like this But mostly after some time the OP do Abandoned them, hopefully i pray yours won't end up that Way.

3 Likes

Re: Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia by error4040: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Lol you don corrupt be that na wink wink wink finally na the hack be that las las
I still be virgin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.