Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (67452 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by shizzleStar: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
RTSC:
A blessing in disguise for him.

You have zero chance of winning the governorship under the apc.

He shouldn't waste his money.
lol....this is very true

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by obailala(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
But how can a mere nomination form for governorship even be N22million?... These rogues are simply saying leadership should be reserved for only the rich.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Auxtin85(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol, serve you right. Betrayer
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Truth is bitter. I respect him for telling the truth.

But RESPECT won't buy him a 22 million naira form tongue

Stop being tribal. It makes you look stupid to kids on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by DonMekino(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
N22m just for nomination and expression if interest form Baba God please pick my call, I need my millions not to do politics but to help my family and myself.....

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by SarakiBukola: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

TimeMachine to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Stop being tribal. It makes you look stupid to kids on this forum.

RIP...sorry ehn. I now understand your plight
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by shizzleStar: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kenenth okonkwo the latest bride of abobakus

Yoroobas abeg come and carry Kenneth okonkwo

Roaches cokroacha for hoedua republic

Keneth okonkwo for governor Oyo state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:

RIP...sorry ehn. I now understand your plight

Funny you. What poverty does of the mind does to the poor.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by SarakiBukola: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

TimeMachine to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Funny you. What poverty does of the mind does to the poor.

Lol

I agree. Now go and ruminate on what your leaders said about u wink
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I agree. Now go and ruminate on what your leaders said about u wink

Do not be silly. I am not a politician, I do not vote. I am not a Nigerian. I happen to be a planetary spirit being.

So, why not take your hatred somewhere else.

But if it makes you feel better insulting others, please continue. Your parents taught you well.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by ItzChinnex(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lucid1:

why are you being so callous?

what's wrong with freedom of expression? must everyone join PDP to be accepted by you nitwits?

Na wa o.

When did the house of Assembly pass it into law that Enugu is only to be governed by PDP.

And why would okonkwo insult a whole tribe all because they don't share same political idea with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by SarakiBukola: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

Do not be silly. I am a politician, I do not vote. I am not a Nigerian. I happen to be a planetary spirit being.

So, why not take your hatred somewhere else.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
I found a site where I read, share and comment on news at my spare time and in turn I get paid
You register one time with 1600 naira. And you set to go as long as it takes.
Just one time registration. Referral is not compulsory. Whether you refer or not you still get paid
All that is required of you is to login daily at your spare time, share sponsored post on your facebook timeline which earns you 102 naira, comment on news which earns you 2 naira per comment and your login which earns you 50 naira.

http:///exR2D
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

You dont even know how to shout

Copy your ancestors

YOU DONT KNOW OPENING AN EMAIL AN NAIRALAND ACCOUNT IS FREE
Your imbecility is either a generational curse or divinely gifted..Cretinous fvcktard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Benekruku(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Your imbecility is either a generational curse or divinely gifted..Cretinous fvcktard.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by AceDomino(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ode man
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by HomeOfMe(f): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has disqualified popular Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo from contesting for Enugu governorship election in 2019 following his inability to purchase the nomination and expression of interest forms.

Igbere TV gathered that Kenneth Okonkwo has been begging his party members to help him out but all to no avail.

According to a source close to the popular actor,

“Whathappened was that he was hoping to get a waiver but we told him that the Party does not wave fees. Not just in APC but in every party you go, all the aspirants are expected to come up with their money to fund their nomination forms."

" Those that don’t want to come out themselves will tell you a group bought for them. In this case, Kenneth did not purchase his form by the deadline talk more of coming for screening..., " the source said.

The All Progressives Congress Party had set their nomination forms fees for Governorship aspirants at N22m.

Recall that the popular Nollywood Actor was heavily criticized after he said that the Igbos will continue to wander in the wilderness if they fail to vote for president Muhammadu Buhari come 2019 election.

More Details soon...

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/468473/2019-apc-shocks-popular-nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-disqualifies-happened/
You know you don't have that kind of money to go into Nigerian politics but you went ahead. Only thieves and crimminals go into politics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by shamaki1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chaii OP ya bad oo, Dat second picture Sha...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by frankmoney(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
LobĂ tĂ n! It 've finish!

He started on a wrong foot!

APC plants hatred wherever they go!

They have not only killed him politically but reduced his popularity amongst his people!

PDP might not be saints but I doubt they will do this to one of their own!

At least he met GEJ who encouraged and believed in him undecided

A shame! You don't know what you have till it gone!
so pdp will allow a candidate contest without buying the form ?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by tunary(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
na free ticket this one dey find, lol hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
marshalldgreat:
So you no get money to buy form but you want become governor

And after 2 months he will be buying private jets and properties around the world claiming he was a billionaire before venturing into politics.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
When Jesus says No, an idiot like Kenneth Okonkwo cannot say yes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by marshalldgreat(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Xda59:

And after 2 months he will be buying private jets and properties around the world claiming he was a billionaire before venturing into politics.
exactly, see hungry man wey dey find where to embezzle

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by xtivin2: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
His real mistake was putting the name of Jesus in his banner with APC name also inscribed in it. You can't serve God and Mammon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by frozen70(f): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Make this man go face him acting career make person hear word

Acting is for fun

Politics is for serious people
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by miqos02(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
This op is a liar, you can't disqualify a candidate that did not purchase nomination form
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by frankfrancis871: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7877515_fbimg1538304391380_jpeg8565777dbcaaf486bab712b822422284 tongue grin cheesy cheesy no man can start against his people, I still pity him whenever I remember how he insulted himself thinking he insulted the IGBO NATION. Mr. Kenneth the insulter tongue
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please let's I forget, for any FOREX trader that is not making good profit in trades, I have good strategy and currency pairs that pays. WhatsApp me on 08125187926.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by Slurity(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
LobĂ tĂ n! It 've finish!

He started on a wrong foot!

APC plants hatred wherever they go!

They have not only killed him politically but reduced his popularity amongst his people!

PDP might not be saints but I doubt they will do this to one of their own!

At least he met GEJ who encouraged and believed in him undecided

A shame! You don't know what you have till it gone!
Are you saying PDP could have given him the form for free? Bros, when are you coming home from pluto?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by slimmaintenance(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
DateMynd44:
u said my mind lol. new meme oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. / Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.