Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately (2956 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Ur Candid Opinion Is Needed / Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by othuke7(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2010
Guys, av been going out with this lady 4 over 4years now and i wish to get married to her if things work out with us. Funny enough, she just call off the relationship simlpy because she saw one of her friend's number on my phone. She actually warned me not to talk to this lady anymore which of course i understood, because the lady actually had a crush on me. I come to know this lady wen i was having problem wit my fiancee, and so i called her to simply talk to my fiancee on my behalf. I neva had any feelings for her even when it was so obvious that she wants to go out with me. I tried explaining to her that i av neva 4 once called dis lady, but she refuse. She is this type that neva listen to me, easily get angry, tell me wat to do whether i like it or not, controls my wereabout, shout at me at will, publicly embarrassess me, etc. She once ask me to give her an engagement ring which i gladly did, but to my surprise, she neva put the ring on her finger. I was forced to ask her why and she end up telling me she's not the type that wear rings. So why did u make me buy it the first place. I went to her house to collect my clothes from her and to my surprise she just drop them on the floor. She confidently told me she wants to go back to her old life, dat is dating so many guys as she wanted and thank God she was neva pregnant 4 me. I love her so much despite the humiliation and abuse i do get from this lady. I dont know wat to do cos i neva cheat on her and i'm always carefull not to offend her. I'v been crying cos i kind of miss her so much. I dont know where to start. Please guys i need ur advice. She immediately delete my number from her phone. I tried calling, but she refuse piking my calls. I sent her text messages trying to explain to her, but she repiled me by telling me dat she neva reads any message i sent to her. Dat i shuld stop sending her messages. The next thing she did was to off her phone.
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by jaybee3(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2010
move the heck on then. geez angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by Djswaggz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
Walk on mayn!! sharp sharp!!
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by ice234: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
Guy you no be man. If you be man woman no fit control you
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by 190: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2010
cheii
poster in anythin you do please dont commit suicide !

besides
please i really pitied your case~
do you need us to talk 2 her on your behalf
I sense she's cheating on you
I really hate seein guyz like me HURT in the name of love!

Take heart it would be well with u
i 190 im praying for u this afternoon~
take heart
pele

please why dont you just travel away from town @lest that would help you
forget about her a little!

im so broken down cos of what this lady is doing 2 u
she's doin all these just cos of another guy in the picture~
forget about it, its well with you!
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by alukofunmi: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2010
Guy,u try no be small.with all the humiliation Love is powerful!if i were you i'll just pretend as if nothing happened between us(i know it's not going to be easy),u're a man for crying out loud!afterall she's not the only lady on this planet just move on with ur life.u'll meet with a thousand and one ladies that are much better than her.
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2010
see man i'm a lady and can tell when somtin is wrong.

you have kept calm for so long that she now see you as a very WEAK MAN!!

pls dnt EVER CALL HER AGAIN. she feels you can't live without her that is why she treats you that way.

Wait a second!!! did you say you were about to marry that girl?? YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HELL.

thank God she is gone for good.

Pls move on jo

she is not worth it!!!
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by ice234: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

pls dnt EVER CALL HER AGAIN. she feels you can't live without her that is why she treats you that way.

Wait a second!!! did you say you were about to marry that girl?? YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HELL.

Pls move on jo

she is not worth it!!!
well said girl
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
post your pix jo, me i wan apply sef. abi she fine pass me? kiss kiss
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by ajayilagos: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
Such happened to me before 4yrs ago, I always begged her when something happened and she behave stupidily just has your girlfriend did, I have to develop the confidence and engage in activities that took my time like enrolling in programme that wouldn't let me have time and forced away out of the relationship,
As I was going,she was happy not until few months later when she started begging that she would like to return, she even came with her friend whom they all laughed at me together but then I told her I have no time and lost interest because you will surely be happy at the end of the day,I assure you that because after some month later I found a new girl where I was doing programme and saw big differents, a girl that treat me like a King.

Differents
Ex Girlfriend- she slapped me,insult me,just don't like visiting my home, she demanded most 2 to 3 times a week and even destroy my phone but picking my male friend calls while we where talking was almost crying after leaving her but after the pain gone,it was as if I was free from HELL
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by ajayilagos: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
but my New girlfriend which was about 3 yrs relationship cannot even raise her hands up,she never demanded,not even a recharge card but I always try to be caring as much as I can do,she respect me a lot and even like coming to my house 3 times a week,
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by desthan(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2010
@love.4bug

Forget. . . why on earth would you want to waste your application for that weak man. . . . abeg check out my picture on my profile wink.

I tell you my sister woman, and trust me when i say this, there will never be a dull moment with me cool
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by ajayilagos: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
my ex create more pains than happiness, I cried secretly many times for what she did and she was even happy because I said I didn't like the way she treated me and I may chose to leave, she said Good, I have been praying for you to leave, I think of what to do but to engage in LASU programme, after that I found a new girl in LASU, she treats me nice, caring and loving, beautiful to be honest than even the one I cried for.

Later when my ex found out I was in LASU, she started begging but then,whenever she calls, I always give my phone to my new girlfriend and that pissed her off a lot and she then come later to my house with a friend and started begging. I told her didn't you speak to my girlfriend, please I can double date, she was like telling to me to leave me new girl and we continue but I REPLIED THAT I CAN GO BACK TO HELL FIRE.  anything she sees me now, she always want to talk to me, she called me for sex but I refused and change my line from Celtel then GLO.
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by MrAnus: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
Brother, forget her and find yourself a good somali babe
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by Odunnu: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
Poster plz walk away! It'l hurt 4a while bt u'l be beta afta ths time out.Trust me
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by adaybola(f): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Pls move on jo

she is not worth it!!!

well said.
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by Yomiwonder(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2010
@love.4bug and ajayilagos, i respect your thoughtfulness and respect for this guy's feelings
@others, i think its not fair making jest of someone's predicament. . .

@poster. . .i honestly feel for you but i absolutely think you need to get over her. . .all that i would have suggested you do you've already done them, to no avail. . .but i think i agree with Love.4bug that you should strive as much as possible to let her go, becos as it seems, she was already looking for a way out. . .hopefully soon, you'll find a woman who would make you extremely happy. I am a guy too. . i know what you re talking about. . .trust me! God help u brov! cheers
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
desthan:

@love.4bug

Forget. . . why on earth would you want to waste your application for that weak man. . . . abeg check out my picture on my profile wink.

I tell you my sister woman, and trust me when i say this, there will never be a dull moment with me cool

SORRY!!!

I,m not seeking for you, i want the poster's happiness which i'm ready to offer grin
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by MrAnus: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
bro dont walk away, buy her a car and she will forgive u
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by defence01: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ajayi lagos, THANKis as YOU.

That was exactly what i did, though in my case, wait first.
Guys just so i know its not only me, but there comes a time that you know ur girlfriend so well that u sense every change in her which she her self does not know are there?

because i got to that stage nd i noticed the changes (the everyday calls stopped coming, except she is asking for money or recharge card. the romantic texts stopped, i have to constantly remind her of my career actvities, etc, etc)
and i called her and we talked about it, she made feeble excuses about it all untill i confirmed my fears.

It was bad, then, ( i almost cry sef) but as found other activities that took my time, and now even if i never fit see another one, am getting over it.)

So poster abeg just keep quiet. dont call or text anymore. i dont have to tell u about how hard it will be, but just take it like there was a mistake u dont know about, (and dont try to find it) rest for a while, then try to start afresh.

i dont even want to think what marrying her will be like.

Ajani. you no well.
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2010
let go! let go! let go!, cos the moment u start begging her, you are giving her more more powers, you are a man, let go, you will meet anoda woman soonest, believe me, my advice, stop calling her after reading this post, not even an sms, all the best, again, stop calling her now, and let go!!!
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by desthan(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

SORRY!!!

I,m not seeking for you, i want the poster's happiness which i'm ready to offer grin

Are you blind to see the guy was about to cheat with his girlfriend's friend, before he was caught. You know this sort of things usually occurs when guy quarrels with girl, then girlfriend's friend who has been showing interest comes in to broker peace deal, in-order words, playing the ''oh-don't-worry-i'll talk to her'', before you know it, they are on it. And to her, this is just cool, because she know that her friend was also cheating on the bobo self, so kini big deal,

Now the GF is smarter and sharper to have noticed, then dumps ring and his sorry azz for playing Mr gentle lover but inwardly a voracious cheater,  now he's crying and trying to attract sympathy because he was beaten at his own game grin and you feel you have what it is to make him happy,

ok oh! go and try your luck, if he gives you a ring, be sure its a diamond. . . that way you won't loose both ways grin

@poster
Dude you can't win it all, you win some you lose some. . . . get a grip, get over it and get on with ya life cool
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2010
desthan:

Are you blind to see the guy was about to cheat with his girlfriend's friend, before he was caught. You know this sort of things usually occurs when guy quarrels with girl, then girlfriend's friend who has been showing interest comes in to broker peace deal, in-order words, playing the ''oh-don't-worry-i'll talk to her'', before you know it, they are on it. And to her, this is just cool, because she know that her friend was also cheating on the bobo self, so kini big deal,

Now the GF is smarter and sharper to have noticed, then dumps ring and his sorry azz for playing Mr gentle lover but inwardly a voracious cheater, now he's crying and trying to attract sympathy because he was beaten at his own game grin and you feel you have what it is to make him happy,

ok oh! go and try your luck, if he gives you a ring, be sure its a diamond. . . that way you won't loose both ways grin

@poster
Dude you can't win it all, you win some you lose some. . . . get a grip, get over it and get on with ya life cool

ANALYST!!!

Speaking from experience grin grin grin

but that will not make me change my mine cheesy
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by omega25red(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Pls move on jo
she is not worth it!!!
take it from another woman and she might be interested in you too
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by othuke7(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
I really appreaciate every comment and advice i got from this forum and u guys av been so wonderfull.

@ DESTHAN, I dont think u av really read my post very well. I av neva cheated on my fiancee b4 wit any of her friends and i dont intend 2. I dont double date cos u dont know wat u might c at the other end. I love my GF so much dat i try as much as possible 2 please her in everything i do.

Once again, thanks guys. Atleast ur words of encouragement will definately cheer me up.
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by dobodobo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
chairman, if you need a lady to respect and love you. Love Yourself, beg yourself and not her, ask yourself why I'm I doing this for, Engaged in activities that enhances future and always try to use your money to make yourself look good and not just the woman looking good all alone, Men are more cute than the lady but their hairs protect their beauty,if every ladies were to cut her hairs, most men will dump her girlfriend without thinking twice,Do this
1.Add more value to your future,if you graduated then go into other professional program-me where you can see people around you,if you are working then,you  can get the part time.
2.Use money taking care of yourself and women will start searching you and not taking care of women. make yourself a fine boy

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by ajayilagos: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2010
othuke7:

I really appreaciate every comment and advice i got from this forum and u guys av been so wonderfull.

@ DESTHAN, I dont think u av really read my post very well. I av neva cheated on my fiancee b4 wit any of her friends and i dont intend 2. I dont double date cos u dont know wat u might c at the other end. I love my GF so much dat i try as much as possible 2 please her in everything i do.

Once again, thanks guys. Atleast your words of encouragement will definately cheer me up.
Love for where? I love my ex girlfriend too, I followed her to saloon, I spent on her like father christmas, many times I have given her 20k,30k, saved 50k for her and even 70 k but where are all those things now, wind and happy I learnt a great lesson
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by othuke7(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2010
@LUV.4BUG, I dont know how to say this, but u are such a wonderfull lady. I dont know how to say thank u. May d good Lord continue to give u the wisdom 2 counsel people like me.
Av a lovely and a wondefull weekend.

Cheers!
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by 190: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
dobodobo:

chairman, if you need a lady to respect and love you. Love Yourself, beg yourself and not her, ask yourself why I'm I doing this for, Engaged in activities that enhances future and always try to use your money to make yourself look good and not just the woman looking good all alone, Men are more cute than the lady but their hairs protect their beauty,if every ladies were to cut her hairs, most men will dump her girlfriend without thinking twice,Do this
1.Add more value to your future,if you graduated then go into other professional program-me where you can see people around you,if you are working then,you  can get the part time.
2.Use money taking care of yourself and women will start searching you and not taking care of women. make yourself a fine boy

[size=15pt]praise the Lord someone
for the first tyme WALE STAR/DOBODOBO has given a Good advice
Wale free beer to you,Just dey drink anywhere u dey, I GO PAY!! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by desthan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

ANALYST!!!

Speaking from experience  grin grin grin

but that will not make me change my mine cheesy

I see you are hell bent on this voyage. . . . well i wish you well grin

othuke7:

Once again, thanks guys. Atleast your words of encouragement will definately cheer me up.

You better wipe those damn tears from your eyes to enable you read properly. Who said you cheated. . . ''ABOUT TO'' is what i wrote, in case you are still crying. In-order words you were flirting with her ''motive and credibility''. How on earth did you know she had a crush on you if you weren't feeling the same way undecided . Do yourself favor and hook up with LOVE.4BUG, she seem to be interested in your artful scheming and spare us all from regurgitating cool

Peace out
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by Sauron1: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
othuke7:

Guys, av been going out with this lady 4 over 4years now and i wish to get married to her if things work out with us. Funny enough, she just call off the relationship simlpy because she saw one of her friend's number on my phone. She actually warned me not to talk to this lady anymore which of course i understood, because the lady actually had a crush on me. I come to know this lady wen i was having problem wit my fiancee, and so i called her to simply talk to my fiancee on my behalf. I neva had any feelings for her even when it was so obvious that she wants to go out with me. I tried explaining to her that i av neva 4 once called dis lady, but she refuse. She is this type that neva listen to me, easily get angry, tell me wat to do whether i like it or not, controls my wereabout, shout at me at will, publicly embarrassess me, etc. She once ask me to give her an engagement ring which i gladly did, but to my surprise, she neva put the ring on her finger. I was forced to ask her why and she end up telling me she's not the type that wear rings. So why did u make me buy it the first place. I went to her house to collect my clothes from her and to my surprise she just drop them on the floor. She confidently told me she wants to go back to her old life, dat is dating so many guys as she wanted and thank God she was neva pregnant 4 me. I love her so much despite the humiliation and abuse i do get from this lady. I dont know wat to do cos i neva cheat on her and i'm always carefull not to offend her. I'v been crying cos i kind of miss her so much. I dont know where to start. Please guys i need your advice. She immediately delete my number from her phone. I tried calling, but she refuse piking my calls. I sent her text messages trying to explain to her, but she repiled me by telling me dat she neva reads any message i sent to her. Dat i shuld stop sending her messages. The next thing she did was to off her phone.

Grow a pair, negro!!!

U cannot be extra nice to Naija babes, they would take your kindness as weakness.
Too sad you made the wrong move.
I wish you well in your next relationship.
Re: Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately by pash01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2010

Pls move on jo
she is not worth it!!!

I agree wit u jo, the guy beta think His God, If you marry dat thing believe it or not you ll live to regent it. The pain ll soon be over and look every well for a new one. Best of luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Co-habitation / Husband Scarcity And The Way Forward. / Always Check Your Partner's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.