Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice (2552 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by babeshayo(f): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
I av dis boyfrnd stayin in my hostel,though everyone warned me not to date him dat he's a player,he is jst after my body but I didn't listen to them. our relationship is just two weeks old and am kinda already seeing d symptoms of Wht I ws bin told but I luv him n wanting to change him.
there is dis other guy I wud call my guardian,he cares for me like he is my elder brother n he saw dat with d way tins re d only way he Cn help n keep me away frm bad guys is to b my boyfrnd.he is all a girl can want in a guy but I don't like fat guys.I appreciate his offer but I luv my boyfrnd.am confused if I shud start dating somone am not attracted to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
You can't and you wont change him.

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by daben1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Are you kid?
The motive of every guy when it comes to dating is to have that shit between your legs and thats all!
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by iceberylin(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
daben1:
Are you kid?
The motive of every guy when it comes to dating is to have that shit between your legs and thats all!
Exactly grin
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Matttthew(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
daben1:
Are you kid?
Not all
iceberylin:

Exactly grin

Not really.

We ain't all thesame afterall.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Matttthew:

Not all
Not really.

We ain't all thesame afterall.
Exactly my point,you understood what she wrote,I didn't,,it was not written in English.
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by babeshayo(f): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=daben1 post=28051212]Are you kid?
The motive of every guy when it comes to dating is to have that shit between your legs and thats all![/quote
thanks but re u telling me to go for d other guy evn wen I won't b hapy being with him
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmm swirrie, love comes in different ways! he might be the one, but u will never know coz u are too busy wasting ur time with a guy who only wants ur body embarassed

I'd advice u to leave ur current boyfriend(if u have confirmed he is a player) and build ur relationship with the other guy, u might even get to like him small small cheesy life z too short my dear!
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Matttthew(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Odilafta:

Exactly my point,you understood what she wrote,I didn't,,it was not written in English.

Lol, Yes......Broken words.
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
daben1:
Are you kid?
poo kwa?
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by thorpido(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why don't you pay more attention to your studies?There is time for all this later.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by jasper7(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
How about this? Wait for someone you love and the person has a brain. Don't date someone you are not attracted to. It never ends well. So... my advice will be you wait. None of them has a gun to your head. There will be someone else
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Afrok(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
U can't change him but he can change because of U. If he's not ready to change because of U, (not pretence) please dumb his playing a.s.s.e coz a player will continue to play U until he scores another girl and U won't enjoy the playing time either undecided.
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by babeshayo(f): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
I
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by babeshayo(f): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
thorpido:
Why don't you pay more attention to your studies?There is time for all this later.
that's exactly what I want for myself but I can't just do without having someone I can think of n smiles coms to my face. it keeps me hapi lik I av a companion and evritin is complete then I can move on
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Bwaal(m): 5:42am On Nov 16, 2014
jasper7:
How about this? Wait for someone you love and the person has a brain. Don't date someone you are not attracted to. It never ends well. So... my advice will be you wait. None of them has a gun to your head. There will be someone else
u read my mind abt to say the same
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Bwaal(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2014
babeshayo:
that's exactly what I want for myself but I can't just do without having someone I can think of n smiles coms to my face. it keeps me hapi lik I av a companion and evritin is complete then I can move on

wia do yu school?
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2014
thorpido:
I hate people like you,if I have the power to kill all hypocrite on earth,I won't hesitate to that in the next min...as if you won't bleep if she spread her leg
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by daben1(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
poo kwa?
yea, you know what i'm saying
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Cholls(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2014
babeshayo:
I av dis boyfrnd stayin in my hostel,though everyone warned me not to date him dat he's a player,he is jst after my body but I didn't listen to them. our relationship is just two weeks old and am kinda already seeing d symptoms of Wht I ws bin told but I luv him n wanting to change him.
there is dis other guy I wud call my guardian,he cares for me like he is my elder brother n he saw dat with d way tins re d only way he Cn help n keep me away frm bad guys is to b my boyfrnd.he is all a girl can want in a guy but I don't like fat guys.I appreciate his offer but I luv my boyfrnd.am confused if I shud start dating somone am not attracted to.
my sister why is it dat u must have a boyfriend? i suggest u have a husband
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by thorpido(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Ipledge:
I hate people like you,if I have the power to kill all hypocrite on earth,I won't hesitate to that in the next min...as if you won't bleep if she spread her leg
Though I don't subscribe to suicide,I think this hate of yours should make u do it.I guess u're just a kid.
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by thorpido(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2014
babeshayo:

You can maintain friendships with guys.When the time is right the right guy will be there.There's no point having relationships with guys that leave you heartbroken.
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by adepiero: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2014
You are dating a bad boy and you zoned a good guy! and you are still expecting a miracle? think again dear undecided
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by samtol4(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2014
thorpido:
perfect word! Hope she will listen !
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Pay attention to your studies and all other things shall be added unto you.
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by MisterLongman(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Your situation best explains that law in physics which says
"Unlike charges attracts while like charges repel".
You are not attracted to him yet he is your friend. Your problem is that you are not ready to give him a chance because you are still obsessed with the playboy.
This kind of cycle in relationship is very common. He is chasing you while you are chasing the playboy and probably the playboy may be chasing another girl atm.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2014
thorpido:
Though I don't subscribe to suicide,I think this hate of yours should make u do it.I guess u're just a kid.
Accept it,you just pathetic fool,using every slightest chance to show his foolishness.she already have two options,instead following what she is bothering her...u opened ur mouth like made in China XL pant "face your study" as if you are than an high school leaver
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by thorpido(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Ipledge:
Accept it,I am just a pathetic fool,using every slightest chance to show his foolishness.she already have two options,instead following what she is bothering her...i open my mouth like made in China XL "face your study" as i am not even a high school leaver
No wonder!
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Rapsainot(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2014
adepiero:
You are dating a bad boy and you zoned a good guy! and you are still expecting a miracle? think again dear undecided
. abi o, you can't eat your cake and have it
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by babeshayo(f): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bwaal:
wia do yu school?
oou
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by mrkay101(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
typical scenario.. girls keep Friend zonings d Gud guys and chasing after the bad ones hoping to change them. it only leads to heart break.

probably leave the other guy and try to make it work with the other guy hu is caring. don't u want to be happy?
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by fritxie101(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
guffywealth26:
Pay attention to your studies and all other things shall be added unto you.
she knows about her studies. D tin is jus because she wants sum1 in her life doesnt min she wont have tym for her studies, dnt misundastand wat she wants;its love en nt flirtation.
En d power of love is dt it cud make her ta b bera. So guy park well with ur advice if u dnt have any for her.
Ma sista as i was saying!dis guy cant b changed by u,it will only take grace. Buh if he wants u, he shud change for u, he shud live his comfort zone jus for u, en dts love.if he cant den hes nt worthy of u. Love is a two way affair, u give en ure given.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Ignore Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Over A Week? / Pics: Harsh Truth Abt Kim K, Beyounce, Amber R Nd Nicki Minaj Boots / My Ex Wants To Know Why I Left Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.