Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! (3786 Views)

"Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks / Why Are Some Nigerian Boys/men Jerks? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
all my UK sistas hope you can feel me on this one. i don tire for UK nigerian men oo
not only will they break your heart, they also stamp on it with their fake-@ss, cheap timbaland boots
broke-@ss nigg@ss!
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by actoor(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
nawtiichic:

all my UK sistas hope you can feel me on this one. i don tire for UK nigerian men oo
not only will they break your heart, they also stamp on it with their fake-@ss, cheap timbaland boots
broke-@ss nigg@ss!

Wat else do you wont? Maybe you did same when you are here in 9ja. You are looking for a victim? Next door.
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by MissyB1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2010
I'm not sure they coerce You into having a romantic relationship with them.
If You don't dig them . . . . . .Don't do them.
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by 190: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2010
Missy B:

MissyB in the house
Put your hands in the air!!
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by sesman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2010
Missy B:

Gbam, well said, thank you, grin
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
Can you just imagine angry angry angry angry
who wears timbo boots dis dayz anyways if not broke ass nuckas.
Upgrade yaself mehn
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
I'm sorry but I just have to agree with the poster on this one! undecided
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by KennyG6(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
nawtiichic:

broke-@ss nigg@ss!
which uk sistas are you calling on to suport your demented views/opinion? the thrill of dunking naija guys in UK has now worn off abi, now you feel used/cheap you are blaming the guys who saw a cheap lay and milked it for what its worth,
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by MrAnus: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
Madam, I am London based & the only reasons why we break your heart is coz u wear too much weave

UK STAND UP!!!
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by demi2008(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2010
Mr Anus:

Madam, I am London based & the only reasons why we break your heart is coz u wear too much weave

UK STAND UP!!!

truly u are what u call urself Mr Anus
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by TeeJay6(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
nawtiichic:

broke-@ss nigg@ss!
UK nigerian girls like the poster are sl.o.ts, its as if they are going to die if they dont get a c.o.c.k, in their eagerness to get bonked they overlook all the warning signals that the guy is only after a bang, the moment the pipeline bursts the guy is off leaving the girl to cry her way to NL for some comforting. Rubbish
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by denzel2009: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
Mr Anus:

UK STAND UP!!!

Mr Anus you really need to make up your mind btw London and NY https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=468734.msg6355810#msg6355810

@Poster what exactly did these jerks do?
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Sauron1: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
nawtiichic:

broke-@ss nigg@ss!

Those Timberland boots cost more than your whole apparel.
When you were prostituting your plastic butt up and down the ave, you didn't know you would get hurt?
You are not even happy they stamped your heart with Timbos. . . . . .If you continue in your bitchassness, they would stamp it with mallam slippers.
Anuofia. grin

U wrote this barely 3 months ago. . . . .

nawtiichic:

we started off fooling around on the bed. he kissed me so slowly and passionately from my lips to my neck, down to my chest then he sucked on my n**ples gently. it felt so good i started to moan and whisper in his ears "go down on me babyy" then he slowly kissed his way down to my tummy, ringing his tongue around my bellybutton then with no hestitation pulled my legs apart and took the whole of my kitty in his mouth like he was so hungry for it. he slowly sucked and licked it, groaning as he did so, i was so wet at this point, he slipped his finger into my kitty and stroked it hard while sucking my cl*t. oooh! i was in heaven at this point. he drove me so crazy i pushed him away so that he laid on his back then took his d*** in my mouth. i started of slowly using my tongue to tease the head of his d*** then lowered my mouth unto the shaft while speeding up the pace he started going crazy groaning out my name and stroking my hair. then he whispered "bring your a** over here baby" so i turned around and sat on his face. at this point i was still sucking his d*** while he licked and sucked on my kitty. ooh! just thinking about it right now is making me wet! he ate me out till i skeeted all over his face and he released in my mouth almost the same time. damn! i love his taste kiss

I can now understand why you got kicked out like Polio.
U weren't even a good feck. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by spikedcylinder: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
Lol @ too much weave. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

When you were prostituting your plastic butt up and down the ave, you didn't know you would get hurt?
You are not even happy they stamped your heart with Timbos. . . . . .If you continue in your bitchassness, they would stamp it with mallam slippers.
Anuofia. grin

U weren't even a good feck
. grin cheesy

And they wonder why she calls them jerks!

Seriously, did you really have to do that undecided
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by tkb417(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
nawtiichic:

broke-@ss nigg@ss!
u don go look for trouble
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by tboy1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2010
nawtiichic:

broke-@ss nigg@ss!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . snooze
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2010
Mr Anus:

UK STAND UP!!!
WTF

At Topic,
Threadstarter, sorry eh.

Try Nigerians in the states.
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by titsqueez(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
And UK based Nigerian girls are?. . .OP u better shut up ya verbal diarrhoea of a mouth
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Sauron1: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

And they wonder why she calls them jerks!

Seriously, did you really have to do that    undecided

Yes, i have to!!!
It should serve as a deterrent to other floozie-arse bytches with the same moronic rants.
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Yes, i have to!!!
It should serve as a deterrent to other floozie-arse bytches with the same moronic rants.

OMG Sauron! shocked

You know you are too cute to use such language! undecided
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Sauron1: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

OMG Sauron! shocked

You know you are too cute to use such language! undecided

Uju, today is friday now.
Letz drop the formal schiznit and go casual. wink
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Uju, today is friday now.
Letz drop the formal schiznit and go casual. wink

Yea? And leave me in the train of countless heark borken women in your wake? undecided

Besides I'm still holding a grudge against ya!
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Sauron1: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea? And leave me in the train of countless heark borken women in your wake? undecided

I have repented. grin
Sauron is newly improved. grin

Besides I'm still holding a grudge against ya!

We can sort that out between the sheets. wink
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I have repented. grin
Sauron is newly improved. grin

We can sort that out between the sheets. wink

Ok, I'll get back to you . . . I have to check with my BF first! wink cheesy
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Sauron1: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ok, I'll get back to you . . . I have to check with my BF first! wink cheesy

Your BF would endorse the move.
He loves you too much than to deny you the pleasures you are going to get from Sauron.
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by deniyor: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
UK girls are just useless. After the first night of sex, you realise they really have nothing else to offer.
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by cantell(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
deniyor:

UK girls are just useless. After the first night now of sex, you realise they really have nothing else to offer.
Aww! Now thats mean!
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by james1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
@poster.the next uk 9ja guy that crosses your path may just be the man you dream of;with all the works!!don't give up on them yet.

@sauron.you operate with extreme,efficient and very deadly dexterity,I deduce.
The poster thought she did get away with such putdown of the superbrained men of 9ja.

@those gurls:where in hell did you read or learn that that seEEEEX with means spending forever with you?
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by deniyor: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
cantell:

Aww! Now thats mean!

It may be mean but it isn't far from the truth. Moreover, I am tired of the gender bashing that goes on here.
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by whiteroses(f): 2:29am On Jul 10, 2010
me too but i have learnt, i can tell a bad one from from their words and i'd run for my life, people that are saying otherwise are not in your shoes, i have been in your shoes these UK guys are to be avoided, they take your number and promise you the world when they get what they want they are gone and onto the next one. but there are few good ones
Re: Uk Based Nigerian Men Are Jerks! by Shola2009(m): 4:42am On Jul 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Anuofia. grin

we started off fooling around on the bed. he kissed me so slowly and passionately from my lips to my neck, down to my chest then he sucked on my n**ples gently. it felt so good i started to moan and whisper in his ears "go down on me babyy" then he slowly kissed his way down to my tummy, ringing his tongue around my bellybutton then with no hestitation pulled my legs apart and took the whole of my kitty in his mouth like he was so hungry for it. he slowly sucked and licked it, groaning as he did so, i was so wet at this point, he slipped his finger into my kitty and stroked it hard while sucking my cl*t. oooh! i was in heaven at this point. he drove me so crazy i pushed him away so that he laid on his back then took his d*** in my mouth. i started of slowly using my tongue to tease the head of his d*** then lowered my mouth unto the shaft while speeding up the pace he started going crazy groaning out my name and stroking my hair. then he whispered "bring your a** over here baby" so i turned around and sat on his face. at this point i was still sucking his d*** while he licked and sucked on my kitty. ooh! just thinking about it right now is making me wet! he ate me out till i skeeted all over his face and he released in my mouth almost the same time. damn! i love his taste Kiss

U weren't even a good feck. grin cheesy

Nice dig up Sauron.
Na so u open her yan.sh for church grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Ladies Beer Palour / How Many Of You Still Remember This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.