Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP (19932 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by pacificom: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),Lagos State chapter on said it is not surprised by the developments in the Lagos APC saying God wants to rescue Lagosians from Tinubu’s grip.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Dr. Adegbola Dominic, the state chairman of the party said the unholy alliance between Ambode and Tinubu has finally come to an end having committed a lot of atrocities together in the past.

“Ambode happens to be another tool in the hands of Tinubu. Tinubu has been using them like that to commit atrocities in Lagos State. He used others before him so we didn’t expect anything less from Tinubu. They should solve their problems between themselves”.

“Ambode was Auditor-General when Tinubu was perpetrating all the atrocities and he was covering up for him. They were both committing atrocities together. Tinubu handed over Lagos state to him expecting him to continue to cover his tracks”.

“Ambode has done that to some extent and now the relationship has gone sour now. Both of them are culprits but let’s see how it turn.I think God is coming to the aid of Lagosians . Tinubu is having a taste of his pudding” he said.

https://independent.ng/both-ambode-tinubu-are-culprits-lagos-pdp/

One of the consequences of dinning with the devil is that you Will never let loose to have your free way.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by bareal(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
Akinwunmi Ambode
performed well in
Lagos, such that
Lagos’ economy is
larger than Kenya’s,
yet Tinubu doesn’t
want us to vote for
him. Buhari has not
performed at all and
made Nigeria the
world headquarters
for extreme poverty.
Yet Tinubu wants us
to vote for him.

Says so much about Tinubu and APC
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Ajibel(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
mabelly:

And I keep reading over and over what they claiming to be Ambode's crime, still I can't find it.

* visionscape
* bad roads.(not forgetting that he has touched more inner roads than any governor.)

Are these enough reasons to vote out a well acclaimed performing governor?

Oh please they should just shut up.

With the current works and plan of Ambode, I feel a second term will solidify his performance thus far. Rather than electing another governor who will come stop and start everything all over again. Then be a case of 1step forward 2 steps backward.

I am one of those who didn't believe in Ambode when he was elected has Governor, I criticised him but was surprised to what he was able to do in relatively short time. Yet some people are saying he hasn't done as much as fashola forgetting fashola spent 8years and he has only spent 3½years .

If Ambode should lose the APC primaries, and he decided to decamp to PDP, I will set aside my preference for APC as a party and decamp with him just so he wins the governorship election.

With the way Fashola left Lagos, Ambode ought to have done in four years what Fashola couldn't achieve in eight years. Instead he has reversed that gains of development in Lagos.

Ambode per Lagos standard has failed as a governor.

The thread is still here for you to read sir

https://www.nairaland.com/4755448/muiz-banire-why-ambode-doesnt

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by mabelly: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ajibel:

With the way Fashola left Lagos, Ambode ought to have done in four years what Fashola couldn't achieve in eight years. Instead he has reversed that gains of development in Lagos.

Ambode per Lagos standard has failed as a governor.

The thread is still here for you to read sir

https://www.nairaland.com/4755448/muiz-banire-why-ambode-doesnt

We weren't saying this 2months ago, but all of a sudden we have turned blind eyes to all the futuristic projects currently on going.

As a Lover of Lagos, I can easily mention a few...

*Is it the heavy investment in our water ways?, trying to bring alive water mode of transportation.

*or the reinvention of our road system of transportation

*or our Rice farm as a state?

* the introduction of LRU

* the beautification of the state

* building out tourism nature

* building roads and bridges

* I can keep going on and on

* there is no where in Lagos you would say you aren't feeling the presence of the government.

Now all of a sudden he is not good enough.

If he is not the most performing, he would be the second most performing governor in Nigerian so what changed?

Just because of Visionscape and pothole he is now the devil haba let us try and have conscience.
Let him spend 8years and if he didn't achieve what is expected of him then we can hang his political career. Give him the needed time to perform.

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by slivertongue: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
LAGOS SHALL BE FREE AGAIN...
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Ajibel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
mabelly:

We weren't saying this 2months ago, but all of a sudden we have turned blind eyes to all the futuristic projects currently on going

Truth is, this issue was being discussed but hadn't been amplified to this level because the Primary elections wasn't closer.

I have an Uncle who is a party member and from him I learnt that Ambode's case had been decided long before now. They were only waiting for the go-ahead order and the primary election.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
mabelly:

And I keep reading over and over what they claiming to be Ambode's crime, still I can't find it.

* visionscape
* bad roads.(not forgetting that he has touched more inner roads than any governor.)

Are these enough reasons to vote out a well acclaimed performing governor?

Oh please they should just shut up.

With the current works and plan of Ambode, I feel a second term will solidify his performance thus far. Rather than electing another governor who will come stop and start everything all over again. Then be a case of 1step forward 2 steps backward.

I am one of those who didn't believe in Ambode when he was elected has Governor, I criticised him but was surprised to what he was able to do in relatively short time. Yet some people are saying he hasn't done as much as fashola forgetting fashola spent 8years and he has only spent 3½years .

If Ambode should lose the APC primaries, and he decided to decamp to PDP, I will set aside my preference for APC as a party even though I am apolitical and start supporting PDP Lagos just so he wins the governorship election.

Thank you so much. This is the voice of a neutral. The view of the average apolitical resident of Lagos. Other opinions on this issue are simply heavily laced with bias politics and economic interest.

You said my mind.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by candygist: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Let this country just end and let everyone die
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by kkeke: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

CONTACT US FOR ANY KIND OF WEBSITE YOU WANT

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Frankenstein90(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who is the person called Harm Bode
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Glink2018(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
All I'm saying is that , may the anointed sons of God emerge
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
E don red ooo
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by JuanDeDios: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Unfortunately, the PDP, our former national looting party, is no alternative.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by stankezzy: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is happening in osun state after the election https://www.facebook.com/100003658869626/posts/1397346420397307/
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Optional09:
This mofos need to shut up
See eh I’m a strong Pdp supporter but this is just careless talk because Ambode may port to Pdp and he’ll be accepted with open arms and Pdp also has the same cultist and ritualist
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by mabelly: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
WritePal:

Thank you so much. This is the voice of a neutral. The view of the average apolitical resident of Lagos. Other opinions on this issue are simply heavily laced with bias politics and economic interest.

You said my mind.

Honestly, I just want to see all the projects this man started completed. They are great projects which many praised him for including myself and to my ought most surprise. Now to think that these projects might not be completed due to possible change in government is giving me a cause to worry.

I have endured the pain of all these constructions and therefore the benefits should equally be enjoyed instead of stalled or aborted just because some few people feel aggrieved.

I can only appeal to sensible lagosians and those that will vote at the APC primary tomorrow to vote with conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by mabelly: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ajibel:

Truth is, this issue was being discussed but hadn't been amplified to this level because the Primary elections wasn't closer.

I have an Uncle who is a party member and from him I learnt that Ambode's case had been decided long before now. They were only waiting for the go-ahead order and the primary election.

What exactly is his crime or offence. Is it that he is not performing or that he didn't hand over the treasury of Lagos to a few privileged people.

Would honestly like to know what he did wrong.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Moukandjo: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
Akinwunmi Ambode
performed well in
Lagos, such that
Lagos’ economy is
larger than Kenya’s,
yet Tinubu doesn’t
want us to vote for
him. Buhari has not
performed at all and
made Nigeria the
world headquarters
for extreme poverty.
Yet Tinubu wants us
to vote for him.
Jonathan sycophants, who did this thing to you people You people talk trash shamelessly!

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/lagos-states-gdp-bigger-than-that-of-kenya-east-africas-largest-economy.681493/

Was Ambode the governor in 2014?
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by crayon001(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:

Akinwunmi Ambode performed well in Lagos, such that Lagos’ economy is larger than Kenya’s, yet Tinubu doesn’t want us to vote for him. Buhari has not performed at all and made Nigeria the world headquarters for extreme poverty. Yet Tinubu wants us to vote for him.

#RenosDarts

Give credit.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Moukandjo: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
crayon001:

#RenosDarts

Give credit.
Such dumb stuff only come from reno Omockery because he knows his target audience, the Jonathan sycophants, are too daft to analyse stuffs!
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
No Sir!! Only Lagosians Can Liberate Themselves Cos God Doesnt Do Politics...God Dont Like Ugly
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by statusquoante: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Interesting
From the post you can see they are sympathetic to Ambode.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by jconsulting(f): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Heard that some people will bath with acid tomorrow, and some might go visit baba God through breaking of heads
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by anigbajumo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Will prefer Ambode in PDP
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
APC Primary will be scuttled. It will be Armed Thugs and Police response. But both the Police and the Armed Thugs will be paid from the same pocket.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by deomelo: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Everybody dey talk, worthless PDP too dey yarn.

Wonders shall never end...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by tolex29(f): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
APC or PDP.. these politicians are the same. No genuine interest of the society at heart! It's just their pockets and their families..

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by vRendoh(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lagosians dey supprise me with thier type . Of politics. Ambodode / APC did not perform so they claim but they will only change Ambode and not the party. Ambode to Lagos and Buhari to Nigeria who has perform better?
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by fareed69(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
PDP Ke not in the next 100years.

Forget that.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by fareed69(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:
Everybody dey talk, worthless PDP too dey yarn.

Wonders shall never end...

grin grin grin grin

Abi o
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Look who is talking TOO? undecided
16 years of PDP ROT! embarassed
What LAGOSIANS can’t do. . . . They call on “GOD” to do! cry
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Keegan: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2018
Kudos to the APC tacticians.
These people understand Nigerian Politics so well.
PDP now focus more on all that's happening in APC thus neglecting their own strategies.
E ma woran ku ni!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos FHA Demolishes Agboju Market, Buildings In FESTAC As Traders Lament / Soyinka Backs Achebe On Civil War Memoir / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.