Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,365 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP (19929 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Ajibel(m): 2:29am On Oct 01, 2018
mabelly:

What exactly is his crime or offence. Is it that he is not performing or that he didn't hand over the treasury of Lagos to a few privileged people.

Would honestly like to know what he did wrong.

You can kindly go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4755448/muiz-banire-why-ambode-doesnt

and also the thread about Tinubu's statement concerning the primary elections today.

His biggest sin is dumping Lagos state development plan https://www.scribd.com/document/271150413/LAGOS-STATE-DEVELOPMENT-PLAN-2012-2025 just to spite his predecessor
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Ajibel(m): 2:45am On Oct 01, 2018
mabelly:

We weren't saying this 2months ago, but all of a sudden we have turned blind eyes to all the futuristic projects currently on going.

As a Lover of Lagos, I can easily mention a few...

*Is it the heavy investment in our water ways?, trying to bring alive water mode of transportation.

*or the reinvention of our road system of transportation

*or our Rice farm as a state?

* the introduction of LRU

* the beautification of the state

* building out tourism nature

* building roads and bridges

* I can keep going on and on

* there is no where in Lagos you would say you aren't feeling the presence of the government.

Now all of a sudden he is not good enough.

If he is not the most performing, he would be the second most performing governor in Nigerian so what changed?

Just because of Visionscape and pothole he is now the devil haba let us try and have conscience.
Let him spend 8years and if he didn't achieve what is expected of him then we can hang his political career. Give him the needed time to perform.

* Which heavy investment in Lagos sir? Are you aware Ambode stopped some of the waterways project he met on ground until recently? Fashola had one boat jetty he was almost finishing before he left, up till today, Ambode hasnt completed it.

* Reinvention of road transport system? You mean the ones with potholes or what? He rendered LSPWC useless. Under Fashola, they were very effective in patching potholes immediately they were discovered.

* Rice farm has been there since the days of Fashola. Fashola's administration was the one that came up with the idea of buying farm lands in other states for farm development. However, I commend Ambode for going forward with it with the introduction of Lake Rice.

* LRU wasn't introduced by Ambode, he met them on ground already. In fact, LRU is the brain child of Lagos state security trust fund setup by Fashola. But again, Ambode did well to support the initiative and make them better.

* Beautification and tourism is nothing new sir. I don't know when you joined Nairaland but during FAshola's tenure, NL was awashed with threads of Fashola's beautification projects.

* Building roads and bridges? This is 2018. While during Fashola's tenure, this was something we celebrated but Lagos right now being the 5th largest economy in Africa shouldn't be celebrating this.

* Sir, in my area Surulere, we are not feeling his presence.

We can't give someone who hasn't performed in his first term, four more years to experiment on whether he'll perform or not. Lagos is not an experimental state. He met a working system but came and destroyed it due to his bloated ego.

You see, Ambode hasn't done anything exceptionally.

We expected him to have expanded LAWMA, LSPWC, built more schools, improved our drainage, hospitals, completed one of the metro rails, built more IPP, launched ferry services across the state, built more or expand existing water works, in fact, implemented his own quota of LAgos state development blueprint. Yet he has jettisoned those plans and focused on cosmetic projects to feed his ego. LAgos has gone past that stage.

Thanks for your time sir. I don't wish to discuss Ambode again

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by something4me: 2:46am On Oct 01, 2018
May our loyalty never be tested......Tinubu is Akanda eniyan. What i see, Ambode can not rob shoulder with Tinubu. I even see on tv, where the apc chairman call him severally and he did not pick his call. No matter anyrhing is your parry chairman. Its better ambode dont involve himself in anti party stuff.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by CarlsJaz567(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
Akinwunmi Ambode
performed well in
Lagos, such that
Lagos’ economy is
larger than Kenya’s,
yet Tinubu doesn’t
want us to vote for
him. Buhari has not
performed at all and
made Nigeria the
world headquarters
for extreme poverty.
Yet Tinubu wants us
to vote for him.

Hm! Ambode performed so well that Lagos is now largely a stinking place. The roads everywhere on the mainland are filled with emerging craters etc. I wonder where the folks who make these kinds of statement live. Do they live in Lagos? Do they move around in Lagos? Or do they confine their movements to Ikoyi and Victoria Island? Ambode did well in some areas and performed dismally in other pressing areas that affect majority of the people.QED!
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Sleekfingers: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Let pdp bring their candidate. And stop talking thrash... Rescue Lagos from what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Osinbajo: Concerns About CAMA Can Be Addressed Through Ammendments / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Karonmagaji Village School In Abuja On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.