Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (58185 Views)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Nauttyprof(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Naychuzzy:

True yarn bra. Even me, no offense. I might have had this tinubu of a thing wiped off the face of this earth if I had the window. This is way beyond d issue of biting a hand that fed you. This is about the bigger picture. Even tinubu in his whole 8 yrs didn't do what Ambode has done so far in 3/half. Any fucker can quote me on that and meet his waterloo

Don't ever compare achievements.. If Ambode were in Tinubu's era as the Governor he will fail woefully. I need to remind you that despite Lagos state denied Federal Allocation, Tinubu ensured that the state was working and not just that he saved money that was enough to rescue the Federal Government (the records has this when Tinubu transferred power to to Fashola).

Ambode is in more debts than ever before going by the projects carried out. So, please be objective when you make your points

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by bareal(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2018
sassysure:

It still baffle me that for the past 3 yrs,I have been reading online that ambode is the best performing governor from his people,so what changed now?
If tomorrow osibanjo is removed as vp,these same people praising Buhari up and down will not hesitate to crucify him.

It's always good to have a voice even when it goes against the norm.

Exactly my concern!!! It's simply a case of playing Tinubu's script.
Crazy set of people!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2018
#AMBODE OR NOTHING!..... DAMN ANY godfather or urchins!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by desmond2pk: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2018
That ambode is a disaster is an understatement. But the People that support him and people that support buhari are just what I can't figure out.
Ambode has taken Lagos back to military era. Every where is dirty and the roads are bad with no plans to improve on them
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Mike008(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2018
This is politics.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by wilson04: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Payment of pensioners not up to date. Please, don't be sentimental. Cross-check your source of information. There is road map for Lagos State. Pensioners for 2016 , 2017 with approval KIV.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Naychuzzy(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Nauttyprof:

Don't ever compare achievements.. If Ambode were in Tinubu's era as the Governor he will fail woefully. I need to remind you that despite Lagos state denied Federal Allocation, Tinubu ensured that the state was working and not just that he saved money that was enough to rescue the Federal Government (the records has this when Tinubu transferred power to to Fashola).

Ambode is in more debts than ever before going by the projects carried out. So, please be objective when you make your points

Oga,, Tinubu was a big thief as he still is. Don't mix shiit up here, even if federal wasn't taking care of the state as at then, tinubu was realizing nothing more than 20Billion naira every Month from INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE. What the hell did he do that remains significant today? I grew up in Lagos Island,, Idumota, all the while Tinubu was governor. He did Nada to that area other than Borehole. Lol.. Stupid old man. He put boreholes everywhere say he don work.

And you talking about Ambodes debts. You think a coward can do all he's been doing knowing fully well he could be putting the state into debts?.. Or you think its easy that no state worker ever lacked his/her salary since this man has been there ?. Mtchewwwwwww. Oga. Shift. For a great thing to truly emerge, there must be sacrifices and I shouldn't be the one making you to see that.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Naychuzzy(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2018
desmond2pk:
That ambode is a disaster is an understatement. But the People that support him and people that support buhari are just what I can't figure out.
Ambode has taken Lagos back to military era. Every where is dirty and the roads are bad with no plans to improve on them

No offense but you sound so stupid n foolish that one would only but wonder if you were even born in Lagos or grew up there. Ambode disaster. You should ask your Dad what a true disaster mean and I'm sure the least of what will come outta his mouth will be the name of Ambode.

Stupid sit down for house people. Talking as if they've actually toured the whole Lagos and seen the difference.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Shut up.I don't think you live in lagos.. you are are one of the bad egg in Nigera that don't want Nigeria to be a better country.. come and see the transformation of Lagos through ambode.. you are now coming here to say rubbish.
sucess001:

Before you crucify ambode, remember visionscapeand the dirt in Lagos.

Before u crucify ambode, remember the potholes all over Lagos

Before you crucify ambode, remember the okada riders everywhere

Before you crucify ambode, remember toke makinwa's punana that he has turned to oil well...
#nonsense
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by ashjay001(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2018
luizkyworld:
If Buhari performs as well as Ambode, then Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religious affiliations, will go all out to rally for him. All Nigerians need is good governance.

Compare Buhari's crowd in Enugu(SE state he lost in 2015), to Ambode's motley supportive crowd in Lagos!

If we they cry, we go still they see. Don't let ur tears for Ambode, block ur view of PMB's greatness!
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by ajl: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2018
desmond2pk:

See maggots coming out from your mouth. Make I give you chlorine clean am?
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by hermesprogidy(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2018
[/s][s]
adewumiopeyemi:
On Akin Ambode: Egungun Be Careful, Na Express You Dey Go

When I read online what Governor Akin Ambode said at his World Press Conference, three things came to my mind: the passage in the Holy Scriptures where Samson was captured, his eyes plucked out and he became a sport to his captors. The second thing was Abass Obesere's song, 'Egungun be careful'. The third was that I rushed to Wikipedia to check Ambode's profile.

Up till now, I've refrained from joining the discussion on how Akin Ambode was told he won't get a second-term ticket and all the issues surrounding it. I've read so many comments but I feel most people are guided by sentiments rather than logic. I've not seen any CEO of any State humiliated in such a manner before. Different people turned him into a sport including a musician. He was stripped naked in the market place and turned into a punching bag.

The most dangerous person to fight is the person whose back is already against the wall and who believes he has nothing to lose. Beware of him. Ambode's back is against the wall. That is why his issue must be approached with caution. He has already lost everything so there is nothing more to lose. With the Press Conference, I honestly don't think he's interested in any second-term ticket again. His speech says as much. He is now like a bull in a china shop. You underrate such a man at your peril. And this is where it gets interesting. Like Samson in Judges 16: 29-30 (KJV), we read that "Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left. And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life". Ambode can play the Samson option. He won't be a beneficiary neither will anyone else within the structure. I've found out that in power games like this, the most dangerous people to spar with are your own 'sons'. They grew up with you and know you inside out. When sons decide to spar with their fathers, the fathers are toast- except God helps them. Ask David about Absalom. Ask Olusola Saraki about Bukola.

In his hand is the control lever of the biggest state in Nigeria. Here is a man who worked through the system for 27 years and rose to the zenith of his career, having worked as Council Treasurer, Auditor, Permanent Secretary and Accountant General for 6 years. Ambode is no fool. He threw chinks at the armour of respected poster boy, Babatunde Raji Fashola at the inception of his administration. He had to be restrained then and till date, BRF still carries those scars. Ambode may not have the gift of the garb but he is an extremely intelligent individual. He has worked with so many Governors including Bola Ahmed Tinubu and he became one himself.

I urge caution from every side. This situation is an ill-wind that will blow no one any good. The big masquerade has to be careful. The express way is full of danger. He can't afford to get into the ring with Ambode. Does he think Ambode would have addressed that Press Conference without due consultations? Who is playing the drums for him that is making his waterfly erupt in a dance? Think. The big masquerade may just have feet of clay. That is why he must be careful of taking a plunge in the river. And like my egbon Kehinde Ayoola J P wrote, "When a blind man threatens to stone a man with two eyes, let the two-eyed man beware. The blind man has a stone in his pocket already"!

So I'm here playing that Obesere blockbuster in my head....

Egungun be careful
Na express you dey go
Moto go jam you
Me I don tell you...
Like · React · Reply · Report · 6 hours ago
Prince Ademola Nanatingal
Before You Crucify Gov Akinwunmi Ambode

Copied with addition...

*Before you crucify Ambode, salary payment is Constant*...

*Before you crucify Ambode, remember Jubilee Bridges*... Abule Egba and Ajah*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Berger Interchange reconstruction*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Light Up Lagos*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Oshodi Transport Hub reconstruction*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Ijora, Yaba, Oyingbo bus stop redevelopment*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Lay bys and new bus stops*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Lagos is the safest city in Africa*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember serial 114 inner city road projects in all LGA LCDAs*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Lagos Office of Civic Engagement and Lagos Global Office*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Lagos Art Projects*
*Before you crucify Ambode, remember pensioners are fully settled and happy with him*
*Remember we have been delivered from VIO and FRSC harassment*...

*Before you crucify Ambode, remember 21 Alimosho roads with two bridges

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the network of roads in Epe

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the Badagry Marina and Epe Marina projects

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the network of roads in Aboru and Abesan communities with a bridge

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Ajasa-Command Road

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the 67 communities in Ibeju-Lekki connected to the national grid after five years of darkness.

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the world class new Onikan Stadium and JK Randle Centre

*Before you crucify Ambode remember One Lagos Fiesta

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the ongoing multiple road projects in the Ikorodu division including Ishawo road project down to Arepo in Ogun State, Igbogbo-igbe-bola Tinubu road down to Gberigbe and environs.

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Lake Rice

*Before you crucify Ambode remember largest rice Mill in Africa under development in Imota

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Rent-to-own housing scheme

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the new Mile 12 market in Imota

*Before you crucify Ambode remember various projects in the health sector including completion of Ayinke House (Baby factory), new Intensive care unit, Helipad, new access road in LASUTH, health insurance, construction of many primary health care centres across the state, among others.

*Before you crucify Ambode remember land protection initiatives

*Before you crucify Ambode remember N25billion Employment Trust Fund which has helped to revamp hitherto moribund industries, facilitated new companies and help create thousands of jobs

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the advancement of multi-modal transport project with new jetties, new world class ferries, shoreline protection and channelization of new ferry routes, among others

*Before you crucify Ambode remember new Ilaje road and jetty

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the various initiatives against domestic violence

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the N500million disability fund

The list is endless.

As for me I will never crucify Ambode again in apc we trust
How much are you paid to write this poo?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by kaystick86(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2018
Am not an APC supporter or one of those Jagaban noise makers but a governor that can not build his own political base is as useless as a dummy dog. Ambode is just going to that election to disgrace himself.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by hermesprogidy(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2018
These so called supporters should be wary not trip and break their legs in the numerous pot holes that now dot Lagos roads.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by cmikel: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

When I read online what Governor Akin Ambode said at his World Press Conference, three things came to my mind: the passage in the Holy Scriptures where Samson was captured, his eyes plucked out and he became a sport to his captors. The second thing was Abass Obesere's song, 'Egungun be careful'. The third was that I rushed to Wikipedia to check Ambode's profile.

Up till now, I've refrained from joining the discussion on how Akin Ambode was told he won't get a second-term ticket and all the issues surrounding it. I've read so many comments but I feel most people are guided by sentiments rather than logic. I've not seen any CEO of any State humiliated in such a manner before. Different people turned him into a sport including a musician. He was stripped naked in the market place and turned into a punching bag.

The most dangerous person to fight is the person whose back is already against the wall and who believes he has nothing to lose. Beware of him. Ambode's back is against the wall. That is why his issue must be approached with caution. He has already lost everything so there is nothing more to lose. With the Press Conference, I honestly don't think he's interested in any second-term ticket again. His speech says as much. He is now like a bull in a china shop. You underrate such a man at your peril. And this is where it gets interesting. Like Samson in Judges 16: 29-30 (KJV), we read that "Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left. And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life". Ambode can play the Samson option. He won't be a beneficiary neither will anyone else within the structure. I've found out that in power games like this, the most dangerous people to spar with are your own 'sons'. They grew up with you and know you inside out. When sons decide to spar with their fathers, the fathers are toast- except God helps them. Ask David about Absalom. Ask Olusola Saraki about Bukola.

In his hand is the control lever of the biggest state in Nigeria. Here is a man who worked through the system for 27 years and rose to the zenith of his career, having worked as Council Treasurer, Auditor, Permanent Secretary and Accountant General for 6 years. Ambode is no fool. He threw chinks at the armour of respected poster boy, Babatunde Raji Fashola at the inception of his administration. He had to be restrained then and till date, BRF still carries those scars. Ambode may not have the gift of the garb but he is an extremely intelligent individual. He has worked with so many Governors including Bola Ahmed Tinubu and he became one himself.

I urge caution from every side. This situation is an ill-wind that will blow no one any good. The big masquerade has to be careful. The express way is full of danger. He can't afford to get into the ring with Ambode. Does he think Ambode would have addressed that Press Conference without due consultations? Who is playing the drums for him that is making his waterfly erupt in a dance? Think. The big masquerade may just have feet of clay. That is why he must be careful of taking a plunge in the river. And like my egbon Kehinde Ayoola J P wrote, "When a blind man threatens to stone a man with two eyes, let the two-eyed man beware. The blind man has a stone in his pocket already"!

Egungun be careful
Na express you dey go
Moto go jam you
Me I don tell you...

Copied with addition...

*Before you crucify Ambode, remember Jubilee Bridges*... Abule Egba and Ajah*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Ijora, Yaba, Oyingbo bus stop redevelopment*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember serial 114 inner city road projects in all LGA LCDAs*...

*Before you crucify Ambode remember Lagos Office of Civic Engagement and Lagos Global Office*...

*Before you crucify Ambode, remember pensioners are fully settled and happy with him*

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the network of roads in Aboru and Abesan communities with a bridge

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the 67 communities in Ibeju-Lekki connected to the national grid after five years of darkness.

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the world class new Onikan Stadium and JK Randle Centre

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the ongoing multiple road projects in the Ikorodu division including Ishawo road project down to Arepo in Ogun State, Igbogbo-igbe-bola Tinubu road down to Gberigbe and environs.

*Before you crucify Ambode remember largest rice Mill in Africa under development in Imota

*Before you crucify Ambode remember various projects in the health sector including completion of Ayinke House (Baby factory), new Intensive care unit, Helipad, new access road in LASUTH, health insurance, construction of many primary health care centres across the state, among others.

*Before you crucify Ambode remember N25billion Employment Trust Fund which has helped to revamp hitherto moribund industries, facilitated new companies and help create thousands of jobs

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the advancement of multi-modal transport project with new jetties, new world class ferries, shoreline protection and channelization of new ferry routes, among others

*Before you crucify Ambode remember the various initiatives against domestic violence

The list is endless.

Well said.

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by cmikel: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

Egungun be careful
Na express you dey go
Moto go jam you
Me I don tell you...

Copied with addition...

The list is endless.

Well said
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by bestpunterever: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2018
davodyguy:

That's exactly my worry. The only man that could have snatched Lagos from Tinubu was Engr Funsho Williams in 2003. The margin was 200k. Tinubu had 900k votes and Funsho Williams 700k votes. The man was rigged out. After Tinubu, he should have taken over, but was killed in 2006, just a year to the 2007 election. BAT is a master in Lagos, but not in Ondo
Sanwolu is a joker and a stooge. This is 2018, we can't have a dummy as a Governor of a state like Lagos. Buhari did same thing to Tinubu and OBJ. They wanted to control him, but the Hausa Fulani Cabal ensured the such plans failed. Sanwolu would fail woefully.

Tinubu claimed to have a master plan.

Master plan like

1. He gets close or up to half of the projects in Lagos done by his construction firm
2. Alphabeta a firm he owns continues to consult for LASG on taxation.
3. His associates must have a say in what an independent Government was to do.
4. The government must take instructions from him
5. He must appoint people into his cabinet.

Isn't that the master plan?

But was the Oworo bus stop part of the master plan?
What about the Abule egba and Ajah bridges, are they part of the master plan?

The fight against Ambode is not about performance, but about personal interest
to be honest, lagos deserved more than bus a stop.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by akinszz: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2018
HsLBroker:
I feel for ambode
they are all thieves... Y feel for them.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2018
davodyguy:

That's exactly my worry. The only man that could have snatched Lagos from Tinubu was Engr Funsho Williams in 2003. The margin was 200k. Tinubu had 900k votes and Funsho Williams 700k votes. The man was rigged out. After Tinubu, he should have taken over, but was killed in 2006, just a year to the 2007 election. BAT is a master in Lagos, but not in Ondo
Sanwolu is a joker and a stooge. This is 2018, we can't have a dummy as a Governor of a state like Lagos. Buhari did same thing to Tinubu and OBJ. They wanted to control him, but the Hausa Fulani Cabal ensured the such plans failed. Sanwolu would fail woefully.

Master plan like

1. He gets close or up to half of the projects in Lagos done by his construction firm

What performance has Ambode really done? The level of bad roads now is disgusting and the trash issues also. Besides building flamboyant bustops and the major constructions going on tell me wat this man has done that’s special. I only like Ambode because he tends to listen to the people when complains are made bt why must he behave like an ingrate? I hv huge dislike for ingrates.

There are sensible ways of doing things without offending almost every significant person who has fought for u in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by bjt4sam: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Correct joor
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Qulez91: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2018
Naychuzzy:
guy ur talk make sence.. 4gt dat idiot dat is saying ambode is a disaster.. I don't tink he understands wat disaster means.. I never believe my street was in Lagos map until ambode came in.. Abeg ambode try abeg.. 4 more year 4 dat nigga abeg

No offense but you sound so stupid n foolish that one would only but wonder if you were even born in Lagos or grew up there. Ambode disaster. You should ask your Dad what a true disaster mean and I'm sure the least of what will come outta his mouth will be the name of Ambode.

Stupid sit down for house people. Talking as if they've actually toured the whole Lagos and seen the difference.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by davodyguy: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2018
jaxxy:

What performance has Ambode really done? The level of bad roads now is disgusting and the trash issues also. Besides building flamboyant bustops and the major constructions going on tell me wat this man has done that’s special. I only like Ambode because he tends to listen to the people when complains are made bt why must he behave like an ingrate? I hv huge dislike for ingrates.

There are sensible ways of doing things without offending almost every significant person who has fought for u in the past.
is Buhari ungrateful! What about Fasola?
What about Amosu?
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Qulez91: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2018
Oga sometimes 2 grow.. U have to step on people toesquote author=jaxxy post=71679046]

There are sensible ways of doing things without offending almost every significant person who has fought for u in the past.[/quote]
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Naychuzzy(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=Qulez91 post=71679153][/quote]

Na so bro.. Ambode continues.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by OmoEpe(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Master plan like

Your mentioning oworo makes me understand you stay in Lagos. Please can you ever recollect a time in 16yrs that Lagosians had had to contend with craters and gullies on our roads like we do presently? Or has there being a time we have had to contend with mountainous heaps of refuse on our roads like this?
Has there being any raining season before which drains and canals weren't disilted and cleaned? Also sir every year before Ambode a number of school buildings were renovated yearly, how many has he done?
On housing no single one has been built by this guy who can only be described as baseje.
Road construction has always been Lagos turf but NEVER in history has it comes with so much pain like now due to the ineptitude of his contractors and the lack of vision to ensure alternative routes are done to enhance free movement.

Compared to Lagos standard via the blue prints Ambode is a COLOSSAL failure

FYI am from Epe but i live in alimosho and as an Engineer i know the standard of the ill conceived Agege motor road is the worst i have seen in Lagos, more like the standards we see in backward states outside Lagos. Even the drainage won't serve the road for a year.

Kindly bookmark this post and check the 21roads constructed in alimosho by the same company in a year's time. I pass that road to church every Sunday and I can tell you the thickness of the asphalt wasn't intended to last

WHY is it only one company doing all the roads even with it's glaring incompetence?

Ambode has failed woefully

The masterplan isn't all you enumerated above, no Sir! He has deviated from the orderly and well thought out ways of doing things

That's exactly is the problem sir. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Naychuzzy(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
jaxxy:

I don't think you're ever from Lagos state. You must be from the old Bendel or even Enugu to have made that stupid senseless n shameful comment about Ambode.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy independence fellow Nigerians... God bless you all in Jesus name.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by cosby07: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

Egungun be careful
Na express you dey go
Moto go jam you
Me I don tell you...

Copied with addition...

The list is endless.

I visited a small country around Africa not long, it takes this country 3 months to build railway with distance like from badagry to Ajah within d space of 3months, I saw technology, in Nigeria even almighthy Lagos couldn't achieve it for 12years, and we are here shouting APC, Ambode, PDP, I weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Naychuzzy(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2018
OmoEpe:

Your mentioning oworo makes me understand you stay in Lagos. Please can you ever recollect a time in 16yrs that Lagosians had had to contend with craters and gullies on our roads like we do presently? Or has there being a time we have had to contend with mountainous heaps of refuse on our roads like this?
Has there being any raining season before which drains and canals weren't disilted and cleaned? Also sir every year before Ambode a number of school buildings were renovated yearly, how many has he done?
On housing no single one has been built by this guy who can only be described as baseje.
Road construction has always been Lagos turf but NEVER in history has it comes with so much pain like now due to the ineptitude of his contractors and the lack of vision to ensure alternative routes are done to enhance free movement.

Compared to Lagos standard via the blue prints Ambode is a COLOSSAL failure

FYI am from Epe but i live in alimosho and as an Engineer i know the standard of the ill conceived Agege motor road is the worst i have seen in Lagos, more like the standards we see in backward states outside Lagos. Even the drainage won't serve the road for a year.

Kindly bookmark this post and check the 21roads constructed in alimosho by the same company in a year's time. I pass that road to church every Sunday and I can tell you the thickness of the asphalt wasn't intended to last

WHY is it only one company doing all the roads even with it's glaring incompetence?

Ambode has failed woefully

The masterplan isn't all you enumerated above, no Sir! He has deviated from the orderly and well thought out ways of doing things

That's exactly is the problem sir. Have a nice day

No offense but your own type of engineer knows nothing. All from what you've said. It all shows a man with a one way thinking. Everything Ambode has done has been quite solid and tend to last a lifetime, of course maintenance remains the key to that. He never deviated from anything. Once again, what is going on in APC now is never about his achievements but personal issues. You get that right before weighing your reasons on why he is a failure. Oh you mentioned Colossal too. Mtchewwwwwww. Oga. We already know your type. So no more comment.
Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2018
davodyguy:
is Buhari ungrateful! What about Fasola?
What about Amosu?

Buhari was not hand picked tinubu. Buhari is only fighting for his 2nd term ambition he cud careless about Ambode if that is guaranteed. Fashola didn’t act like this when he had issues with tinubu and most significant people he met were fighting for him why? How can a man offend everybody even the reverend father he also offended.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Naychuzzy:

You really shouldn't. Right now He's as strong as ever. Especially with yestedays revelation. The fucker Sanwo Olu didn't even respond specifically to Ambodes allegation, meaning there are some real elements of truth in what he said. Aside that, once he (Ambode) loses the primary, even Tinubu is not safe anymore. Gbam.

Not to talk of yestedays revelation. Y'all think he would have done that without due consultations? I personally even think he's left it a lil too late in doing that. So theres nothing like he's messed up with what he did. He did so fcking right, especially since the fuccck boi Sanwo Olu didn't dispute the allegation. Or did he? We sha all went to school and we read the statement he put out too..
Tinubu has never been more confused than now. But, I understand how hard it is for a "Jagaban" to suck in his ego.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor by Naychuzzy(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
cosby07:

I visited a small country around Africa not long, it takes this country 3 months to build railway with distance like from badagry to Ajah within d space of 3months, I saw technology, in Nigeria even almighthy Lagos couldn't achieve it for 12years, and we are here shouting APC, Ambode, PDP, I weep for Nigeria.

You should lice the rest of your life in that country you visited. Listen to yourself and the post you responded to. Out of over 20 great things the Governor has done, you could only single one for shortcomings. Smh for you and your types.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.