Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,610 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) (9849 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Lionbite(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2018
Pls what do i do?

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by dingbang(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Waiting for the pic
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by WetinConsignMe: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Lionbite:
Pls what do i do?

Easy. Do what feels right

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2018
waiting patiently for the pic
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by BruncleZuma: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Mind your business, you'll live longer; nah even boolookoo dem sef.

[img]https://i./1NJb.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Katier00(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2018
You are scared of touching a toddler's pant?
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

Please help her bring them inside.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Lionbite(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Katier00:
You are scared of touching a toddler's pant?
no ma'am they aint toddler's pant. You can even see a couple of G-strings.
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Lionbite(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please help her bring them inside.
I'm scared o.
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Na your neighbour get all the pant... undecided her pussy go wide ooo

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Katier00(f): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Lionbite:
kindly pick them up and keep them for her or you tell her, you were sleeping when it was raining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by majamajic(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2018
grin I like this compound, do u still have a room to rent ?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by GOFRONT(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2018
grin

If you have a pressing iron, you can iron them before handing them over to her......What are neighbours for...

Love your neigbour as yoursef

9 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Katier00:
kindly pick them up and keep them for her or you tell her, you were sleeping when it was raining
hanty u want a full grown man to remove a full grown woman pant. shocked shocked
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Lionbite(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2018
SilentWisper:
hanty u want a full grown man to remove a full grown pant. shocked shocked
exactly what I'm thinking o
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by itzprezy(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2018
OP pack it and kip in your room so when she enters your room to collect it u do the needful.if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by itzprezy(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2018
OP pack it and kip in your room so when she enters your room to collect it u do the needful.if u know u know
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Katier00(f): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2018
SilentWisper:
hanty u want a full grown man to remove a full grown woman pant. shocked shocked
leave it there then

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Lionbite(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2018
itzprezy:
you mean i should go down on my knees and apologize to her whenever she enters my room to collect the pants ...right?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2018
In the real sense, you don't even have business with those lines

Are you seeing then for the first time ?

You already know what they are used for

Face your front as you pass through there

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by generationz(f): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2018
who washes so much pant at once or is she into underwear laindry services?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by metroid(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
seen this photo couple of years ago....op either you are a time traveler or i am one grin
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by ikbnice(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
You were not aware when it rained
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Countersam(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lionbite:
Pls what do i do?
If you can resist the urge to sniff help ya nebor.

1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by columbus007(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
make this Op no go rape these pants one day o.
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by clumsydyna: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lionbite:
This ones can even see through the pant with piercing eyes.

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by rex444(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Love ur neighbor as yaself
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by dingbang(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Leave it for her.
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bro don't touch a woman's undies that isn't ur mom, sis. Leave those panties where they are. Any lady that dries her panties or bras outside and can't be around to watch after them is careless in this age and time. Very careless neighbor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy / Question For Yoruba Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.